01/31/2019
Horrible Experience
Completely lied to me to dig deep into my pockets! Failed my inspection for “large tires, supposed bad ebrake”. Initially told me the brake lines were worn from large tires rubbing...they were not. Told me the ebrake was bad...got into the Jeep, pressed the ebrake down, put the car in drive (on decline hill), and it didn’t move. Released no problem. Asked them to fix my door handle...they didn’t and still charged me. I got home, took the door apart and the lever to latch rod was clearly bent up by them...had to order a new rod ($50). To top it off, I passed my emissions test AND THEY PUT THE STICKER IN EXTREMELY CROOKED! This garage is extremely under qualified and sloppy! Go elsewhere to obtain the truth! Work too hard for my money to have it stolen by these people! $140+ for a $1 effort!

Cody C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he was upset with this business because he paid top dollar for work on his exhaust and it looks like a child did it. It was absolutely horrible. He posted pictures of it on line and they should see the responses he got from it. It is absolutely terrible. He paid $125 for a 10 minute job that looks like a child did the work. He is not satisfied and he will never go back. He told them he was not happy and they did not offer to fix or discount the work. He has online influence and a large audience due to his motor cycle work and he is thinking about telling everyone to stay far away from this business.

PR
Pavan R.
Chester Springs, PA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Pavan said they did a good job, but it was expensive and he probably would not recommend them.

Scott C.
Chester Springs, PA
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Scott said he went in for his transmission and when he left it was leaking.
John D. from J and W Automotive Inc responded on 04/27/2016

Hi Scott,  I apologize for the leak.  Please contact me or stop by and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.  Your total satisfaction is our priority and I look forward to hearing from you.

GV
Gar V.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Gar said the business gave him advice on buying a new vehicle. He said he was able to fix his vehicle for less. He said the business was good for standard service. He said he would recommend the business for service.

GH
G. William H.
11/14/2019
Best in class Service for my vehicle
I took my jeep in for service work today 11/15/2019 to get new tires an alignment and overall checks. I received outstanding service and professional interactions with Rich, John and Robert. I rely on their skills knowledge and ability. Prices were very reasonable and their work thorough and prideful.

I love this shop because it is family owned and they take a strong personal interest in giving their customers the best service work at a fair price. They get to know you and your vehicle's history in a way that is supreme compared to the large corporate businesses that treat customers as faceless business opportunities. These people care and they show it because their family legacy depends on their customers' service experience. They achieved excellence with me. I will be going back and you should too.

HH

David B.
Porsche Boxster
10/31/2019
J&W
Nice staff and honest service in a very convenient location

Downingtown, PA
Nissan Xterra
10/13/2019
Honest service with only the customer in mind.
My repair would be costly, but John called someone to see if my car was still under warranty, and it was. We only had about a week until the warranty was over! That was amazing customer service!! I will be back and I will spread the word whenever I can!

PM
Patricia M.
09/27/2019
John even picked me up as I had no transportation to the shop!

Ryan C.
Honda Fit
09/18/2019
Great Work, As Usual
Excellent service and work. Highly recommended!

MJ

Chris O.
Volvo XC90
09/13/2019
Knowledgeable and fair
Great service and really terrific people. Both John and Rich are knowledgable and fair.
I’ve been very pleased with J and W Automotive

Marilyn S.
Exton, PA
09/10/2019
Consistency in diagnosis and work completed
Total confidence in J & W!

INFINITI QX60
09/04/2019
Trustworthy auto shop
Since I moved to Exton area I am using this place for all my vehicles maintenance need. I find them trustworthy when describing problem and/or when presenting alternative. Price wise they are same as any other place but your dollar will be well spent.

08/24/2019
Very timely service!
Rich and team (John) fixed my Jeep in a few hours even though they were short staffed due to vacation schedules. Excellent job!

Jennifer P.
Hyundai TUCSON
08/20/2019
Great shop
Able to get an appointment quickly. Prompt and great service.

James G.
08/08/2019
Best in town
They’ve provided many many years of service which is honest , reliable and friendly. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

Exton, PA
08/06/2019
Everything was explained and the service performed was successfully completed.

GMC Yukon XL
08/05/2019
Speedy service
Rich and team did an excellent job fixing my truck in one day on short notice. Excellent service!