01/31/2019
Horrible Experience
Completely lied to me to dig deep into my pockets! Failed my inspection for “large tires, supposed bad ebrake”. Initially told me the brake lines were worn from large tires rubbing...they were not. Told me the ebrake was bad...got into the Jeep, pressed the ebrake down, put the car in drive (on decline hill), and it didn’t move. Released no problem. Asked them to fix my door handle...they didn’t and still charged me. I got home, took the door apart and the lever to latch rod was clearly bent up by them...had to order a new rod ($50). To top it off, I passed my emissions test AND THEY PUT THE STICKER IN EXTREMELY CROOKED! This garage is extremely under qualified and sloppy! Go elsewhere to obtain the truth! Work too hard for my money to have it stolen by these people! $140+ for a $1 effort!

Cody C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he was upset with this business because he paid top dollar for work on his exhaust and it looks like a child did it. It was absolutely horrible. He posted pictures of it on line and they should see the responses he got from it. It is absolutely terrible. He paid $125 for a 10 minute job that looks like a child did the work. He is not satisfied and he will never go back. He told them he was not happy and they did not offer to fix or discount the work. He has online influence and a large audience due to his motor cycle work and he is thinking about telling everyone to stay far away from this business.

PR
Pavan R.
Chester Springs, PA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Pavan said they did a good job, but it was expensive and he probably would not recommend them.

Scott C.
Chester Springs, PA
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Scott said he went in for his transmission and when he left it was leaking.
John D. from J and W Automotive Inc responded on 04/27/2016

Hi Scott,  I apologize for the leak.  Please contact me or stop by and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.  Your total satisfaction is our priority and I look forward to hearing from you.

HB
Henry B.
Coatesville, PA
02/20/2020
Considerate Service
When I called J and W about needing a tire iron to fix a flat I received helpful and prompt information. When the information wasn’t immediately available they were able to get back to me very quickly. Rich Grimm made sure I got a good deal on the tires I wanted and made sure I wasn’t paying for service I didn’t need. He filled my spare tire with air and cleaned my windshield without any prompting. Very courteous.

DK
Dave K.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Dave said this business was awesome. The staff is down to earth and are good to every one they come in contact with.

Caroll C.
Narberth, PA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Caroll said the staff is always great, and she enjoys going there.

Sherry M.
02/08/2020
From the moment I walked in ...I was greeted w kindness from rich ... I am thankful to have found such honest mechanics ...
It’s important to feel confident in your mechanic ...I am thankful to have found such honest n hard working people ...

SL
Scott L.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/06/2020
I decided to give the local business a try rather than the chain store. I was not disappointed. Great customer service and a job well done.
I will be back.

Dick P.
Exton, PA
Buick LaCrosse
01/12/2020
Replace battery.
Service as usual was great, J&W came out to home and jumped dead battery, drove my vehicle to garage where battery was replaced and electrical system was checked in a time ly manner.

DA
Duane A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/10/2020
Goes above and beyond to accommodate appointments and service is excellent !!!
J &W is a terrific automotive shop i highly recommend and have sent customers to him as well that continue to use his services!

Mary Louise G.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/27/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and triple A.
John and Rick are so great to work with. They try to correct what needs to be done with the customer's best interest in mind.

Susan S.
12/16/2019
Friendly professional
They are very professional and explain the work completed.

Janet B.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Janet said that she has been using them for years. She appreciates the work they do and they treat her right. She has never had an issue with them.

John L.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/08/2019
Customer service
Rich was very helpful in explaining the work they did and recommended work soon to be done.