West Chester, PA
01/31/2019
Horrible Experience
Completely lied to me to dig deep into my pockets! Failed my inspection for “large tires, supposed bad ebrake”. Initially told me the brake lines were worn from large tires rubbing...they were not. Told me the ebrake was bad...got into the Jeep, pressed the ebrake down, put the car in drive (on decline hill), and it didn’t move. Released no problem. Asked them to fix my door handle...they didn’t and still charged me. I got home, took the door apart and the lever to latch rod was clearly bent up by them...had to order a new rod ($50). To top it off, I passed my emissions test AND THEY PUT THE STICKER IN EXTREMELY CROOKED! This garage is extremely under qualified and sloppy! Go elsewhere to obtain the truth! Work too hard for my money to have it stolen by these people! $140+ for a $1 effort!

Cody C.
West Chester, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he was upset with this business because he paid top dollar for work on his exhaust and it looks like a child did it. It was absolutely horrible. He posted pictures of it on line and they should see the responses he got from it. It is absolutely terrible. He paid $125 for a 10 minute job that looks like a child did the work. He is not satisfied and he will never go back. He told them he was not happy and they did not offer to fix or discount the work. He has online influence and a large audience due to his motor cycle work and he is thinking about telling everyone to stay far away from this business.

Scott C.
Chester Springs, PA
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Scott said he went in for his transmission and when he left it was leaking.
John D. from J and W Automotive Inc responded on 04/27/2016

Hi Scott,  I apologize for the leak.  Please contact me or stop by and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.  Your total satisfaction is our priority and I look forward to hearing from you.