Tom S.
Stanfordville, NY
03/24/2018
Incredibly rude and unprofessional
What can we say here.... A 75 minute eta became a 3+ hour wait because they got "detoured". Somehow right past where our vehicle was then had to backtrack an hour.... And good thing we could get someone to drive 45 minutes to come give us a ride, because we were told that there was no way anyone was riding with them....Oh and then the icing on the cake, instead of backing into our driveway, for which there is plenty of room, they unloaded the car in the middle of the road, and drove it up our driveway where he left the car with the windows down and headlights on, engine shut off. If we had wanted it driven with a blown water pump and no coolant in it we wouldn't have bothered having it towed. As he walks away he yells over his shoulder that the keys were in it and left. Sadly since insurance was covering half of the substantial tow cost, we had to use a company that they approved and arranged.

CR
Charles R.
Highland, NY
09/07/2017
Highway Robbery
Avoid prestige at all costs!. The owner Larry runs a crooked dishonest operation and engages in unethical business practices. Him and his staff lie through their teeth about what a vehicle needs and steals people's hard earned money. I wouldn't have them touch my car if it broke down in front of their shop.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/23/2016
Prestige Automotive.
High quality work at a fair price. I waited for the car and it was done on schedule. Folks here are friendlyand a pleasure to deal with.

TP
THOMAS P.
Saturn Vue
03/20/2016
reliable work and dependable personnel
The guys help me out by providing (when they can) a ride to work..I appreciate that Larry Thanks

EH
ERROL H.
03/19/2016
Never disappointed.
Larry your shop is the best, I always know you'll do what ever it takes to fix an issue.

JAMES R.
BMW Z4
03/11/2016
Service was great
They even picked up and delivered car after brake job was complete

MICHAEL G.
Toyota Matrix
03/01/2016
Larry is recommended by many
Decent work decent price great people

DONNA M.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/24/2016
Pathfinder 2016 Inspection
Necessary repairs were made to enable passing inspection. Work done as quickly as possible.

TP
THOMAS P.
GMC Sierra
02/21/2016
The professionalism and extra customer courtsey
Larry and his crew are professionals that know how to service our vehicles.

JOSEPH P.
02/15/2016
Yes I would recommend

LD
LOUISE D.
Hyundai Accent
02/11/2016
service on 2/9/16
Totally satisfied with the service and the wor

ALAN S.
Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2016
service
Outstanding service from competent staff

JY
JAMES Y.
02/04/2016
Jimmy's review
It's very convenient for me, since It's only a mile away and I can drop my car off and walk back home. The mechanics are very knowledgeable, and they thoroughly explain what the problem is and how to fix it.

DANIAL S.
Kia Optima
02/02/2016
Last minute oil change
My daughter informed me her car was late for an oil change. I called Prestige and they fit us in on Saturday, the only day she could spare the car, and they even fixed a troubling hood latch.

RYAN S.
02/01/2016
Always good experience
We have been counting on Larry's road service, emergency towing, last minute inspections and repairs for many years. He is a great asset to have so close by.

DUANE H.

STEPHEN C.
Nissan Quest
01/24/2016
Always professional and courteous
Always stand behind the work done

PM
PAUL M.
Millbrook, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/23/2016
Great place
Got me in and back on the road quick with my emergency flat tire. Even got to work on time. Thanks again.

ART S.
Lexus ES 300
01/15/2016
Flexability
Well done at our convenience

KW
KEITH W.
01/11/2016
Great customer service with well trained technicians
I have been a customer of Prestige for 21 years. Their service, professionalism and honesty have been the qualities that I always appreciated and continue to do so.