Overall Rating 4.7619048/5Overall Rating 4.7619048/5Overall Rating 4.7619048/5Overall Rating 4.7619048/5rating 4.7619048
Overall Rating 2.38095/5Overall Rating 2.38095/5rating 2.38095rating 2.38095rating 2.38095
Latest Review 31 minutes ago

PK
Pamela K.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service
As always, excellent service from the call to schedule the service to the completion of the service. They're always accommodating and prompt.....and always friendly!

John L.
Salisbury, MD
2008 Hyundai Azera
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
Preston Hyundai is beyond amazing. They pick our car up from our home, leave a car to use if need be, and return it to us by the late afternoon, the same day!!! Our car is now 11 yrs old and do not plan on buying a new one just yet. We have low mileage and it works well for our needs. Our family has purchased a total of 4 cars from Preston in this time period. We, in the Salisbury MD area are well aware of Preston’s exceptional service in all of the Brands they sell. i.e Mazda. Preston Rocks!!!!
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great holiday season.

John G.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast Reliable
People make relationships,competent mechanics and service personal make customers return.That makes it cost effective when the cost is right also.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Roland B.
Easton, MD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dana and Ryan awesome people a total credit to Hyundai and Preston
One of the best experiences as always
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

FR
Frank R.
Millsboro, DE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department. Never pushes to do something that is not required.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Fruitland, MD
11/12/2018 Category: Service
A
A
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

James D.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dana, the service advisor is very friendly. She kept us updated on what was going on and she was very professional.
Very professional and timely service. Dana is so friendly and helpful, she makes this experience easy.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

Federalsburg, MD
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good decision
We made the right choice in brand and dealer.
Thanks Preston.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

CJ
Conrad J.
Centreville, MD
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Dept is Great!
I'd recommend the Service Dept whole-heartedly! They do great work and have proven themselves as honest.

Sadly, I can't say the same about my experiences with the Sales Dept.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai we appreciate your business and hope we will get the chance to redeem ourselves on the sales side of things.We value you as a customer and we are glad to have your service business.

CP
Cynthia P.
Felton, DE
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service!!
I chose Preston Hyundai because of their great customer service and timliness!!
I appreciate how the service managers kept me informed on the status of my vehicle!!

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Recent visit
All work was performed in a timely manner. Courteous and thorough person at the front desk,

2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient l. Fair prices.

DV
Dorothy V.
Church Hill, MD
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Ryan and service center are the Best..
As always, Ryan has the best customer service skills. He answers my phone calls and emails quickly. Also, my vehicle has always been ready at or before he tells me.
I will continue to drive out of my way to have any work done to my Hyundai at Preston.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! I appreciate the kind words and so glad we are able to service your vehicle! Thank you so much for your business.

MF
Marc F.
Crofton, MD
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, will be back.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and painless
Was a quick oil change today.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! Have a great weekend!

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Love Preston Hyundai
Dana and Ryan are great!
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We  appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

Hurlock, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for choosing Preston Hyundai!

WS
William S.
Hurlock, MD
10/30/2018 Category: Service
big dealership wit lots of choices and friendly, no pressure staff
Good place to shop for a car.
I own a Hyundai that I just traded in. It's a Sonata and as far as I'm concerned, it is a very nice car in it's class.
And 3 of my 4 children own Hyundai's too.
I brought 2 of them here for their purchases and the third bought elsewhere
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Easton, MD
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is always wonderful.
Since my recall was performed, my seat heaters are no longer working and my car rattles. I will call to follow-up.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Seaford, DE
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service.
I arrived to my appointment a late, but my car was still taken back and serviced quickly. The staff was very friendly.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! Have a great week.