Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

David S.
Laurel, DE
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Preston service is the best.
Always have a great experience when having my vehicle serviced at Preston Hyundai. I would recommend them over any other dealer in the area.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

AF
Angela F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
This department is the best!
Easy scheduling and repair was smoothly done. The best of all, it was all under warranty.
Thank you!!
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

KA
Kadie A.
Saint Leonard, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I had a scare with some car lights that went off before I came in they were accommodating time wise and even was able to do my oil change the same day. The service rep explained all needed items and a correct time line. Overall great visit. Would drive 2 hrs again for the service.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and I hope you have a great weekend!

Teresa M.
Seaford, DE
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
The Hyundai service center is great...the repair was needed, however was more expensive than anticipated, "son in law" works for Another dealership as the parts manager....and he was surprised by the amount charged. I guess I should have checked with him first....but at that moment I had to have it fixed it wasn't driveable.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate your business and I will check the pricing and make sure we give you the best deal! Have a great weekend!

SK
Susan K.
Wittman, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
The customer service reps are always helpful and efficient. I have a concern about Hyundai in general, about after market replacement products. Why are wiper blades available at auto supply stores for the front, but not the rear??? I had to make a special trip back to dealer for a rear replacement blade, an 1.5 hour round trip! At the least, Hyundai should supply a list of items unavailable at stores, only at dealer.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Honest
On time and friendly
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business!

Robert H.
Hurlock, MD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great and fast service.
I appreciate how fast and prompt having your car serviced at Preston
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Seaford, DE
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil change, etc
Friendly check in and quick service.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

PL

Dino L.
Chestertown, MD
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Continued Excellence
I don't know why you'd go anywhere else. All aces!
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Clarence B.
Lewes, DE
09/03/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel are professional and well trained.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Trappe, MD

Debra R.
Hurlock, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Customer service is excellent..

BJ
Bobby J.
Cordova, MD
Well please
I am happy with the work done on my car
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

TH
Tatiana H.
Salisbury, MD
Communication
Depsite telling the service center to leave the key in the car. I was never called to formely be told when my car had finished for the day. I feel that is unacceptable. Overall im happy with the service just not happy with the lack of communication.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the feedback from your recent service visit. I apologize that you were not called when the vehicle was completed. We strive to make sure that we update our customers on the status of their vehicle. We will make sure this doesn't happen again. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

Stephen M.
Delmar, DE
Awesome service
Ryan and Dana went above and beyond as always!
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thnak you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and I look forward to talking to you again.

service
It was easy setting up the appt. The waiting time when my car was being serviced was very reasonable.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ridgely, MD
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Wait was short and service was completed as requested.

Anna M.