Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5rating 4.7368421
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

Vienna, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Love Dana in service dept. she always take great care of me , she is asset to the company
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Charles M.
Hurlock, MD
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Preston Hyundai is a great place for service
I usually wait because they always give me an accurate assessment of how long it will take.
Their waiting room is comfortable and they are always very professional and pleasant.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for the kind words!

BJ
Brandie J.
Greenwood, DE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
I had an oil change scheduled when a few days prior to that I ended up with a flat tire. Called Preston and they were able to provide me with a great price on a new tire and offered to put the new tire on during my oil change. They asked if they could move my appt since the location of where it was picking up was changing and I wasn't able to push it back, due to riding on a spare, so one of the employees offered to pick my car up from my house on her way to work. Dana Horner went above and beyond by offering this service! She was super friendly to deal with and kept me updated on what was happening with my car. The flat tire happened on a Monday during lunch and by the time I got home from work on Tuesday everything was back to normal! This level of service is why I will only purchase a car from Preston. I've had many flat tires over the years and it's always such a hassle with getting the spare put on, purchasing a new tire and waiting for it to be put on all while hanging out at the mechanics. No fun at all! So the fact that this could all be taken care of without me ever having to step foot in a garage and missing time from work is why I love Preston.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Joan K.
Denton, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
This is our third Hyundai purchased at Preston Hyundai and all of our service has been done there.
We always get quality service in a very timely manner and always at a very reasonable price. We even get a free wash job for being a loyal Hyundai customer. I don' think any other dealership could match that. My wife and I are totally satisfied. Great job.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! Have a great weekend!

Chestertown, MD
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Took a bit longer than expected.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We apologize for the delay at your visit and we will make sure that doesn't happen again! Have a great weekend!

AD
Amanda D.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Preston Hyundai đź’Ż
Friendly staff and quick service
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

AH
Amber H.
Cambridge, MD
05/15/2018 Category: Service
People is wonderful
Employee at Hyundai is amazing and Dave Wilson Jr. is always there when I have a problem. He trying his best to fix it.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

YH
Yolanda H.
Denton, MD
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Really fast. Friendly.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Dianne H.
Centreville, MD
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Repair
I was happy with the service that Preston provided me.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!!

Cordova, MD
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Took me right away, not a long wait.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

KK
Kenneth K.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great! Prompt, Courteous and Economical!
It is all said in the title.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again! Have a great weekend!

BG
Bunnie G.
Ellicott City, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick Appointments and Service
I was able to schedule an appointment in one day. Didn't have to spend half the day waiting for my care either. Staff was pleasant and efficient.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and annual 'detail'.
My oil change and annual detail took about 6 hours. It was dropped off the night before and ready to be picked up late the next afternoon. The detail could have been better. I would give it a 3-3 1/2 out of 5. But, it did look better than when I dropped it off. Which is a good thing.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

I would like to apologize for the condition of your last detail. We pride ourselves in quality work and I will be contacting you to make arangements to get the detail work that was done corrected. We appreciate your business and want to make sure you are completely satisfied.

Bridgeville, DE
Fast service
Overall great service
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Rachel G.
Tilghman, MD
Great as always
Great and friendly service as always!

Queenstown, MD
Great Service.
Always done on time, and price as quated.
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Preston Hyundai! We appreciate your busienss and we look forward to seeing you again.

Cheri C.
Elkridge, MD
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Review
Good service and good people

BW
Bret W.
Bridgeville, DE
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Great staff great service!
Typically they try to sell you when you bring a car in for service. I just hit 15,000 I went in for my oil change and the lady was soooooo nice and she didn’t pressure me to buy stuff she just said your here for the oil change and we RECOMMEND an air filter change which was $60. I said I will hold off till the next oil change and she didn’t hassle me or anything. I love you’re guys service department! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

GJ
Gregory J.
Hurlock, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE TEAM
THEY ALWAYS TRY THERE BEST TO KEEP ME HAPPY ,,, I AM WELL PLEASE WITH THEIR SEVICE
RYAN C. from Preston Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018