Roland B.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Aim to Please
Great service has usual.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for us. We appreciate the feedback.

Preston, MD
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Get service
Will is the man
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

We are blessed, Will is the man for sure! We thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for us. So sorry I missed you, hope to see you again soon.

KT
Kay T.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Quick Service
Car serviced quickly and everything done as promised.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. We always appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Hurlock, MD
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Great
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your support.

Stacey M.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Did a Great Job
Was very pleased with the detail job on my car.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

We are so happy to hear that the service we provided was great! Sorry I missed you. Thank you for the continued support and hope to see you next time. Happy New Year!

SA
Shelly A.
Trappe, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Headlight Safety
The service staff is excellent. The solution to my problem is not being addressed even though everyone says it is definitely a problem with all Sante Fe owners. I have expressed my concern with this since the day I bought the vehicle only to be told there is no solution.

NOT ACCEPTABLE when I feel my life is threatened by a possible future outcome. I can only document this and if the time comes , God forbid, that I have an accident, please don't be surprised when my family or I sue Hyundai and name your business as an accomplice.

I love the Preston family, The Wilsons and have utmost respect for you all. Please don't let me die because you neglected to find an answer to the problem either through Hyundai or with your service department. The headlights need to be recalled!!!!!!

Hello,
   We have confirmed with Hyundai that there is no issues at this time with the headlights. We understand the concern for safety and it is our first priority as well. I will continue to keep in contact with you if we see any new information provided by Hyundai about this. I will also contact the district service representitive for Hyundia about this and let you know what they say. Thank you for your'e feed back and will speak with you soon.

CG
Caroline G.
01/08/2020
Dishonest staff leads to $900 bill on brand new vehicle
My husband and I purchased a 2019 Tucson here about a month ago. After owning a 2007 Hyundai Tucson for 12 years without any major problems we were excited to own another. About, a week ago, all of the lights on the dashboard came on and one of the headlights was out. Come to find out that the wire coverings and the wires underneath our car were supposedly all chewed by rodents (most likely squirrels). How are we supposed to know if this damage was not already on the car when we bought it? It is a brand new vehicle. In newer models Hyundai is covering wires with soy and plant based proteins, as opposed to the plastic wirings that are currently in my 2007 model. Preston failed to inform us of this potential issue as they are familiar with this problem. This problem is not covered by warranty. Preston did not offer us any compensation for this damage so now we have a $900 bill on a car with less than 700 miles. We are very unhappy and will not be referring any friends or family to Preston for their dishonest practices.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review. I have started a case on the Tucson with Hyundai to see if their is any assistance that they can provide. I have been in contact with Hyundai this morning, I hope to hear back from them soon. I will keep you posted on any updates that come through. We want you happy with the service we provide. Things do happen but we will do everything we can to help you in this situation.

Sharon B.
Queen Anne, MD
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly service
Always a pleasure to deal with !!
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! Happy new year from all of here at Preston Hyundai.

TG
TRAVIS G.
01/08/2020
Underhanded Business Practices - Do not buy from here
We purchased a new 2019 Tuscon in December 2019. Three weeks later the dashboard is lit up, driver's side headlight is out, and multiple warnings on the dashboard display screen - check blind spot detection sensor and check front collision sensor. I took the car to the dealership to be informed that there was rodent damage to a wiring harness and left rear wheel sensor totaling $879. First, this damage could have already been in the car from the dealership! Its 3 weeks old with less than 700 miles. We have a 2007 Tuscon we love that sits in the same driveway with no damage. Second, Hyundai began using soy/plant based materials in its wiring components over the last few years, resulting in an increase in frequency of this type of damage. Just google it for yourself. There was a class action lawsuit in 2017 for this very issue, which Hyundai settled out of court. Hyundai USA and the dealer failed to inform me about this potential problem. I would have gladly spent $100 - $200 on preventative measures had they simply informed a repeat consumer. Instead I'm left with an almost $900 repair bill on a new car. Very disappointing way to treat consumers, whether the damage was already present or by failing to simply inform. I do not trust this company and do not recommend you buy from Hyundai.

John M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Professional representation
Purchased car on first visit. Have always shopped dealerships before. Explained our requirements and had a new car in in very few hours and out the door. Professional and no pressure to buy.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience all around at our dealership. We pride ourselves on happy customers. Happy new year from all of us Preston Hyundai.

Richard M.
Centreville, MD
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Consistently Great
As always, we received great service for out Sonata. Friendly staff, multi-point inspections and a "heads up" on things which may require service soon are all appreciated!
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

We thank you so very much for the continued support. We appriciate the wonderful review. Hope you enjoy the new year! We hope to see you again soon.

Anna M.
Stevensville, MD
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Care about customer
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your time. We appreciate your support.  Hope to see you again soon.

KJ
Kimberley J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Wouldn't go anywhere else for service.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

We thank you so much for your continued support! Happy New Year from all of us at Preston Hyundai.

VP
Vinson P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable and friendly highly recommend
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with is. Happy New Year from all of us here at Preston Hyundai.

Bridgeville, DE
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Ease of getting an appointment when I wanted
I am always able to get an appointment when I want it.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with our service department. We thank you so very much for taking the time to complete our survey.