Overall Rating 4.7692277/5Overall Rating 4.7692277/5Overall Rating 4.7692277/5Overall Rating 4.7692277/5rating 4.7692277
Overall Rating 2.34615/5Overall Rating 2.34615/5rating 2.34615rating 2.34615rating 2.34615

Seaford, DE

Perry B.
Dover, DE
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, on time service
Great service here. Great communications and on time service
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We thank you so much for your continued support and we appriciate you taking the time to complete our survey. Happy Spring!!

TH
Tyler H.
Mcdaniel, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fairly quick and professional
The company did great, only complaint was having to listen to depressing story from other customer due to overlapping appointment times.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

My sincere appologies about that. Next time if you would like we can set you up with a quiet area to sit if that would be better for you. We thank you so much for your wonderful survey.

GB
George B.
Easton, MD
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Preston Hyundai
As usual, excellent service provided by everyone from Preston Hyundai and the Preston Automotive Group. A special thanks to Service Advisor Dana Elliott and Service Technician Donnie Ewing, who are both very customer friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

George Ball
Easton and Ocean Pines, MD
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We thank you for your continued support as always. Thank you so very much for this wonderful survey and we wish you a happy spring!!

Joann P.
Cambridge, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Dana is always so very knowledgeable and just a very kind person. She is a very good asset to Preston Hyundai.
Always good service!!!!
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful survey. It is our daily goal to show our customers the love. We cant thank you enough for your continued support and want to wish you a Happy Spring!

Bridgeville, DE
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
It is local and friendly.
I am glad that this dealership is close to my home. The staff is friendly and helpful.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We thank you for taking the survey for us, it helps us so much! Hope to see you again soon.

Seaford, DE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional courteous service department. Took my vehicle on time and finished within an hour. My vehicle was in for an oil change to my delight there were NO fingerprints anywhere inside my car when I got in to leave. May not be much to some but its a huge deal for me. This is one Very pleased and happy customer
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

From all of us here at Preston Hyundai we thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  It's wonderful to hear you had a good visit in with us. We strive for everyone to have a great experience. Thank you your continued support and we hope to see you again soon!

Logan M.
Greensboro, MD
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Never once have I been in this facility and had a negative experience. Everyone is always very personable.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We hope to continue this tradition!  We thank you so much for being apart of the Hyundai family and thank you very much for your continued support. Happy Spring!

Chester, MD
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly. Service asked for was done in a timely manner. I appreciate that no one pushed for lots of other services/repairs. Thank you!
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It means so much to us! Happy spring from all of us here at Preston Hyundai

2, East New Market, MD
04/10/2019 Category: Service
I'm always met with a smile. Employees seem to have your best interest in what they are telling you.
I never go anywhere else when purchasing a new vehicle or service.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your visits when you come in. We thank you for your continued support and enjoy seeing you. Hope you have a wonderful spring and we will see you soon! Thank you for sending such an awesome survey, It means so much to us!

Sharptown, MD
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Work was completed timely. Everything was explained to me and I was told what the cost was going to be. Friendly service.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. We appreciate the time to complete our survey for us.Happy Spring!

Ocean View, DE
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Staff is fantastic and I always feel like my vehicle runs better after bringing it in.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for making the drive to see us. As always we appreciate your feedback and continued support. Happy Spring from all of us here at Preston Hyundai!

BD
Barbara D.
Preston, MD
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Dawn's review
Great customer service! I love the way they call me and remind me it's time for service. I also LOVE the free pickup and delivery of my car!
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We thank you for your continued support and hope to see you again soon. Happy Spring!

Donald R.
Bridgeville, DE
2014 Hyundai Veloster
04/08/2019 Category: Service
First Experience with Hyundai was Outstanding
I recently purchased my first Hyundai, a 2014 Veloster with 57,000 miles on the odometer. At 60,000 miles, I scheduled my first service with Preston Hyundai. Not knowing the service history for this vehicle, the Service Advisor, Dana Horner, presented a list of all the work that should be done. She sat down with me and we worked out a plan that would take care of the most critical items during this visit and the remainder at the next service interval. This kept me from going too far over my budget at this time. Also, Dana changed the Blue Link registration from the previous owner to me which saved me a lot of time and effort.

I felt very welcome and comfortable at Preston Hyundai and look forward to a long relationship with them.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

We can't thank you enough for this wonderful survey. Our main goal on a daily basis is to keep customers confident in our service department. We treat all of our customers as though they are family. I am so happy you decided to come in for a visit with us and hope to see you again soon. If you need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to to call me.

AT
Alexander T.
Salisbury, MD
04/05/2019 Category: Service
They get me in & out fast
They do a great job
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

We always enjoying seeing you and we thank you for your continued support! Thank you for taking this survey for us!

Matthew M.
Preston, MD
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Smooth visit for routine maintenance and a noise concern. Thanks- Kelly
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for completing our survey for us. Wonderful to hear you had a great visit. Happy Spring!

Cambridge, MD
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I always wait for my car to be serviced. The staff is friendly and considerate. I had a few questions and they were promptly answered.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We want nothing but the best for our customers. If there is anything else we can help you with please let me know. We thank you for taking the time to send us such a wonderful survey.

Mary M.
Denton, MD
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good Shop
Good communication with Service manager , clean environment, friendly staff. I will continue to use Preston Hyundai service department.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We appreciate this wonderful survey. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete it for us. We love great stories. We hope to see you again sometime soon.

SF
Susan F.
Easton, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Dept.
Service Dept. lets me no when my car needs service that’s good cause I only have 1 car now.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for us. We appriciate your feedback and enjoy your visits in with us. Happy Spring!

MF
Marc F.
Crofton, MD
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Always quick, superior service
Every time, fast, friendly service. The Specialists are always willing to go extra. Will definitely return.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We are so excited to hear you will be returning to our location. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the wonderful survey!