Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5rating 4.3333367
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

John G.
Attleboro, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Tony, Heather, and Wendell provide exceptional friendly professional expeditiant service. Make it a pleasure to walk through the door.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you John for the 5 star score and for your kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Dean G.
North Providence, RI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you Dean for the 5 star score and kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

TL
Tiffany L.
Johnston, RI
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent attention to customer care
I had a great experience working with Anna N. So happy I have my car back and thankful for how great she was during the process.

Thank you Tiffany for the 5 star score and positive feedback review I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle Look forward in seeing you again for your next service

BN
Bruno N.
Riverside, RI
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Bruno for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

AH
Autumn H.
Douglas, MA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Every single person is pleasant and does exactly what they say they are going to do
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Autumn for the 5 star score and for the kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Christopher M.
Seekonk, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019 Category: Service
fluid levels
The service was fast and reasonably priced. I was told all of my fluids were topped off. However, the next day I had an alarm sound that my wiper fluid was out and while filling the wiper fluid I noticed there wasn't much coolant either. So were the fluids checked? Not likely.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Christopher for taking the time to take this survey I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent service visit with us please feel free to contact me to discuss any concerns that you may have had with this visit Thank you

East Providence, RI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service experience!!
Highly recommended!!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and for the kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

NP
Noreen P.
Somerset, MA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service
From the time I walked in until I received my repaired vehicle Anna and Matt were courteous, informative and helpful.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Noreen for the 5 star score and for the kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Pawtucket, RI
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great people, great service

Thank you for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Andrew B.
Fall River, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/25/2019 Category: Service
The people!
Everyone is so friendly!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Andrew for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Providence, RI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly reliable service
We have been going to Pride Hyundai for many years with our Tucson. It is running well and in fine condition.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

KC
Kara C.
Riverside, RI
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
Even though they only had two technicians working, I did not have to wait very long for my car to be serviced.

Thank you Kara for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

BL
Benjamin L.
North Providence, RI
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service personnel
I really enjoy this location since I moved to the area.
I was happy they took my other Hyundai competitors coupon I brought in.
Overall a great team of professionals.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Benjamin for the 5 star score and for the kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Bristol, RI
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Always great service at Pride. My car is always done when promised.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and for the kind words very appreciated by our employees I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Seekonk, MA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
The service people are excellent.
I had a poor time with sales mgr. when I bought the car which I have explained previously.

Thank you for the 5 star score and for the positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Barrington, RI
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Good Customer Service
Great communication and customer service at this location.

HW
Henry W.
East Providence, RI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Not taken seriously
I believe a refresher on customer service is warranted for this location. I brought my car in for TPMS repair at 9:45 AM (with a full tank) and said repair was completed around 2 PM. However, when I picked my car up around 5 PM I was treated very poorly when I advised the representative that my dashboard was showing an empty tank. Initially, he argued with me stating I brought it in that way. Obviously, a customer is going to be upset when they get their car back and the gas tank is showing empty (when they brought it in full). Then he followed up with, “I don’t know what you want me to tell you, we didn’t take your gas” or even better “maybe the gas pump was defective”. Obviously, if the customer says it was full and it now shows empty there is something wrong with the car. As someone who works in service, you would think their first response would be to try and solve it.. not get defensive and dismiss the customers concern. Or insinuate that they are lying. After putting up a stink to Wendell I was finally taken seriously. After 10 minutes or so, they hooked up a monitor to my car to read the fuel level. It had 84% fuel.... not empty like they said it was.. Did they apologize? No!! Wendell attempted to recover from his “maybe the pump was defective” comment by apologizing but the other gentlemen never did! My car was never reinspected to uncover the actual issue but an assumption was made that it was an issue with the fuel tank. I took the car to a separate mechanic and all they had to do was reset the car (I apologize I’m not sure of what the correct name is for what was reset). After the reset, the fuel levels immediately showed correctly again. I’m not sure if Pride Hyundai caused the need for the reset but they weren’t even willing to acknowledge that something was still wrong with the car!! Additionally, my car has NEVER showed incorrect fuel levels before. It is a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited with ~69,000 miles. I certainly will not return to this location.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Henry for taking the time to take this survey I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent service visit with us would like to take a moment and review this visit with you Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience Thank you

Cranston, RI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best service ever
Excellent service and quick turnaround time.

Thank you Diego for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Joyce L.
Providence, RI
Friendly, Effecient and a\Accommodating
My recent visit for an oil change was terrific. I did not have a long wait and the service staff were most accommodating. The waiting area is comfortable. I would highly recommend having service performed at Pride Hyundai.

Thank you Joyce for the 5 star score and for the positive feedback review I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

New Bedford, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
They did a great job.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service