Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5Overall Rating 4.3333367/5rating 4.3333367
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

Daryl S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Efficient yet very pleasant in handling the paperwork
Wendell gave a hug! Comfortable waiting room.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Daryl for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score and for your kind words and feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Richard G.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very prompt courteous service provided.

Thank you Richard for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for the positive feedback and for the 5 star score we look forward in seeing you again for your next service visit

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Service was fine in a timely fashion. Everyone was very nice
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and thank you for taking the time to take this survey we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Accent / Elantra Lease Expiration
Had a great opportunity to turn in my Elantra lease and bought a 2018 Accent. Everyone there worked with me to make sure we could get the deal done.

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Cumberland, RI
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Everyone is friendly, great customer service, quick and efficient.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for the 5 star score and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

John A.
Pawtucket, RI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
As always, the Pride Hyundai family always takes superior care of me.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you John for the 5 star score and for your kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and like always thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

AN
Anna N.
Bristol, RI
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is awesome!!
The entire staff @ Pride are fantastic!!

Thank you Anna for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score and for the kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

RT
Robert T.
Cumberland, RI
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
nice people
fast , friendly, professional and so far no one has tried to screw me with completely unneeded service. that's the best part. If some one starts recommending unneeded service I would not come back.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Robert for the 5 star score and for the kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

LC
Lynn C.
Rehoboth, MA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
nice people
Everything is always fine when i come in for service

Thank you Lynn for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and for your kind words and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Attleboro, MA
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Being Heard
I am listened too even if my feedback is not positive. Tony makes every effort to figure out what might be his service department's error then he makes it right to the best of his ability. Each of your service department personnel are very helpful and attentive.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score and for your kind words and also for trusting us to service your vehicle look forward in seeing you again for your next service

EL
Eric L.
Rehoboth, MA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Always quick and easy when getting my car serviced at Pride Hyundai. Never hastled and I always know my repair costs upfront.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you Eric for the 5 star score and for the kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Mike M.
Harrisville, RI
Michael
The best Hyundai dealership I have been to my car was not only fixed right the first time it was cleaner than when I brought it excellent service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Mike for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Robert G.
North Providence, RI
excellent service
They always go above to finish the job

Thank you Robert for the 5 star score and for the kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Susan M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service done on time.

Thank you Susan for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Lisa M.
Bristol, RI
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and provides excellent service.

Thank you Lisa for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for your kind words look forward in seeing you again for your next service

LG
Lori G.
Swansea, MA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Always great service!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Lori for the 5 star score and for your feedback and kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Deborah M.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership
Customer service is 5 star at this dealership. In all the years I've been doing business with Pride, I've never had any problems after my vehicle went in for service. Buying a car from Pride was also a great deal. I owned several Hyundai vehicles since 1997. Very honest and reputable dealership. My last car I purchased from another Hyundai dealership, because they didn't have the car I was looking for on the lot at a Pride and I made the biggest mistake in my life !!! I should have waited. Pride customer for life !!!

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and thank you very much for your kind words very appreciated and valuable by all of us here at Pride always glad to be here to take care of all your service needs and thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Danny M.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Sevice
Great, helpful people

Thank you Danny for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for your feedback and kind words Look forward in seeing you again for your next service and thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Kari B.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Top Rate Service Every Time
Pride Hyundai does quality work. Some jobs (like brakes) take awhile, but the results are always worth it!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you Kari for the 5 star score and for the kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Joe A.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
everything we need from a car service.stuff is amazing
the best

Thank you Joe for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for the 5 star score and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle