Overall Rating 4.2941212/5Overall Rating 4.2941212/5Overall Rating 4.2941212/5Overall Rating 4.2941212/5rating 4.2941212
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

Kimberly S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Best Customer Service
Tony, Heather, and Wendell are the best!

Michael S.
Providence, RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
They always do a good job.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you Michael for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score and for your kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

CL
Christopher L.
Rumford, RI
Service dept
Wendell and tony are very professional and assisted me with all my concerns!
Service was done on a timely manner
Dept was very clean and organized!

Thank you Christopher for the 5 star score and for your kind words very appreciated by all here at the dealership I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Rumford, RI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/20/2018 Category: Service
G
G
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Madelyn C.
Attleboro, MA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
60K check up
All work was done quickly and efficiently
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Madelyn for the 5 star score glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle look forward in seeing you again for your next service

FS
Frank S.
Barrington, RI
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always ready when promised.
The service staff is polite and knowledgeable . Tony, Wendell and Heather always deliver great service with a smile.

Thank you Frank for the 5 star score and for the kind words which are very appreciated by us all here at the dealership I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Providence, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Timing is everything to me. I was in and out without a long wait
I'm very happy I took my SUV there because they really look over everything. So I know what was wrong .
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for the 5 star score we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Timothy M.
First Visit
This was my first visit after my regular dealership sold and moved to Johnston. I was pleased with my service advisor Jacqueline. The waiting room was comfortable and inviting. My service was completed in less than an hour.

Thank you Timothy for the 5 star score glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and thank very much for the kind words look forward in seeing you again for your next service

ES
Edna S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jacqueline Ellis in the service department
I recently brought my 2018 Hyundai Sonata in for a first oil change. I have been having issues with the texting. Jacqueline Ellis researched and helped me to solve the problem. She spoke to me in a way I could understand and was very knowledgeable and polite and helpful. She is a definite asset to the service department.

Thank you Edna for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Rachael B.
Johnston, RI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and quick service
Wendell at Pride really helped me out a lot to get a great price in getting my car fixed! I really appreciated the help and he even went in on his day off for me! Also my car was done sooner than I had expected which was great!

Thank you Rachael for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for your kind words look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Robert G.
North Providence, RI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service as usual
always a pleasure to do business with Pride service department. Great staff as well as the parts department.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Robert for the 5 star score and for your kind words very appreciated by our staff I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and always look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Barrington, RI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Patz

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us here at Pride and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

RD
Rene D.
Taunton, MA
great
great people

Thank you Rene for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for your feedback and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

FU
Frederick U.
Seekonk, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service staff is great
Didnt take much time to my break light replaced.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Frederick for the 5 star score and for the kind words glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

John A.
West Warwick, RI
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous, ad always ‘

Thank you again John for the 5 star score glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for the kind words mean a lot to all of us here at Pride

Rowan H.
Woonsocket, RI
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Very good people and excellent service
Very good service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Rowan for the 5 star score and for the kind words very appreciated by all of us here at Pride I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Lincoln, RI
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer centered service
Customer centered service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

PC
Patricia C.
Swansea, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Car
Pride Hyundai has provided me with great, efficient service!

Thank you Patricia for the 5 star score review glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and thank you for the kind words very appreciated and valuable to our dealership and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Robert S.
East Providence, RI
2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, professional.
I always am pleased with the service but lately because my auto is almost 12 years old I am more cost conscious. I find that your prices are higher than some competitors and that the auto techs have tendency to recommend replacing old items wit new instead of investigating lower cost options for repair----imperfection is what that one usually has to live with in an older vehicle.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star score we here at Pride always look for ways to keep our repair costs low also feel free to contact me if there’s anything that I can do to help with any repairs needed on your vehicle and like always thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Central Falls, RI
09/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly enviremental
explanation was satisfied
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service