Overall Rating 4.400001/5Overall Rating 4.400001/5Overall Rating 4.400001/5Overall Rating 4.400001/5rating 4.400001
Overall Rating 2.05/5Overall Rating 2.05/5rating 2.05rating 2.05rating 2.05

Danny M.
Riverside, RI
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Whole experience GREAT
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you Danny for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

CL
Christy L.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great Service! Very Attentive and not pushy. Very friendly and helpful. Matthew Santos was our service advisor and we can tell he enjoys his job.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Christy for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

2007 Hyundai Azera
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Always try to fit car in for service quickly and explain the service needs
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Rumford, RI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Scituate, RI
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Very nice and it didn’t take long .
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

PB
Pedro B.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
29 August
Excellent customer service by Wendell Jordan and prompt maintenance conducted by the mechanics.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Pedro for the 5 star score and kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service here at Pride Thank you for your business

RV
Russell V.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you Russell for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Alicia B.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Very dissatisfied

Thank you Alicia for taking the time to take this survey I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent service visit with us please feel free to contact me to discuss this matter further and resolve any concerns that you may have Thank you

Margaret R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Customer Service
I went for a recall service. The young man who helped me out was very kind and understanding. I had to return to work and he immediately took my car in. I'm very grateful.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 09/01/2019

Thank you Margaret for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

PD
Paul D.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and out
Brought my Accent in for service. Was in and out in 20 minutes. Much appreciated.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you Paul for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service and thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

SR
Stacy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service team!!!
Great service was provided. Was in and out for service in timely manner. Staff is great, no pressure.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you Stacy for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Attleboro, MA
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go in the customer service is excellent, the work gets done quickly. I would recommend highly to anyone.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle look forward in seeing you again for your next service

SR
Samuel R.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE!! I Always get my vehicle services here and they never let me down.

Thank you Samuel for the 5 star score and kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Michael S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Trust them with my car every time.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Michael for the 5 star score and kind words I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Jacqueline M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I had an Appointment on the time they called right on time. Friendly Staff. Maggi rocks CS.😊

Thank you Jacqueline for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle Look forward in seeing you again for your next service

BW
Bill W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Stellar service
Wendell was very helpful diagnosing my problem which was misdiagnosed by another dealer. The staff was friendly professional and courteous
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Bill for the 5 star score and kind and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle we look forward in seeing you again for your next service

David G.
Rumford, RI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2019 Category: Service
The personnel
Provided friendly and excellent service on time
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you David for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Cathy S.
08/17/2019 Category: Service
My service day
I received friendly, quick service. I was in and out and they washed my car! Highly recommend.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/18/2019

Thank you Cathy for the 5 star score I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit with us and look forward in seeing you again for your next service

08/16/2019 Category: Service
I am always extremely satisfied with the service I receive at Hyundai.
Tony is always extremely helpful, prompt and professional.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/16/2019

Leslie S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Run!! ... Don't walk ... to pursue Tony Fernandes for all your service needs!
Since purchasing my 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe, I have had the great luck, pleasure, and guidance of Service Manager Tony Fernandes for all of my vehicle's service recommendations. Tony has always been honest, considerate, and attentive regarding any concerns I have had with my vehicle. Simply stated, Pride Hyundai is very lucky to have Tony as their Service Manager!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Leslie for the 5 star score and kind words and positive feedback very appreciated by myself and our dealership I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and past visits and also thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle means a lot to me  always here at your service