Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5Overall Rating 4.2500013/5rating 4.2500013
Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625

LK
Lisa K.
Bristol, RI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Always awesome service!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for the positive 5 star review look forward in seeing you again for your next service and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Providence, RI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always great service at Pride!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for the 5 star review we look forward in seeing you again for your next service and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

PB
Pamela B.
Manville, RI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
My experience
I'm very happy with the repair work that was done on my vehicle. What I'm not so happy about is the mechanic who had to have worked on my car touched the handle on the inside of my vehicle and the cloth area above the handle on the inside of my vehicle driver door with dirty hands so there was a lot of Grease remnants that needed to be cleaned from the inside of the driver's door which I wasn't happy about. It's my opinion that mechanics should pay more attention to this sort of thing so as not to leave handprints and such behind on another clients vehicle.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Pamela for taking the time to take this survey I am sorry to hear about the grease left inside your vehicle here at Pride try to take Pride in our work and keeping customers vehicle as clean as possible sorry for any inconvenience this may caused please feel free to contact me so we can discuss this matter and offer you a free cleaning Thank you

Kathleen M.
Warwick, RI
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and pleasant
Always use pride cars for service on my car.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Kathleen for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and also for the 5 star review look forward in seeing you again for your next service

Riverside, RI
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Car
Great job
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Cumberland, RI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Friendly, fast service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey and for the 5 star review glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service visit and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

EP
Eloisa P.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They are friendly and knowledgeable . They take the time to talk to you and explain if there's issues
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Eloisa for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for the 5 star review and for your kind words it means a lot to our dealership and thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

RV
Russell V.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and friendly staff.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Russell for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for the 5 star review your kind words are much appreciated and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

SR
Stacy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Best service dept!!!
Tony and staff are the best!! Highly recommend their service dept over any others!!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Stacy for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for the 5 star review your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and look forward in seeing you again for your next service Anthony Fernandesservice manager508-336-7880

Bristol, RI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for the 5 star review look forward in serving you again for your next service and thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Providence, RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Pride Hyundai of Seekonk, always do a good job servicing my car. They have highly qualified technicians who care about you and the work they do. I would recommend anyone looking for a good car technician contact Pride of Hyundai of Seekonk.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service here at Pride and for the 5 star review We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers I look forward in serving your again for your next service

Shawn M.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
On time service
Service center was timely and communicative. Great to deal with
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Shawn for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service with us and for giving us a 5 star review look forward in serving you again for your next service and thank you for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Mike G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
EVERYTHING IS DONE VERY PROFESSIONALLY
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Mike for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for the positive 5 stars your feedback is very valuable to our dealership look forward in serving you again for your next service

LC
Lisa C.
Riverside, RI
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service and fast turnaround
The starter went on my Elantra. Wendell helped connect me with Hyundai Roadside Assistance, so I could have the car towed in. Before doing any work, they called me to ensure I knew what was going to be done as well as the cost. They also connected with my warranty company and got me a rental (that I did not ultimately need) but this well still welcomed.
The car was finished a head of schedule.
Friendly service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for your 5 star review look forward in serving you again for your next service and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

PM
Peter M.
Barrington, RI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Always apleasant experience
everything was great. quick service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Peter for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for the positive 5 star review look forward in serving you again for your next service and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Desiree S.
South Kingstown, RI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Was greeted and escorted to a beautiful comfortable waiting area. Everyone was extremely friendly. Service performed as expected and also received a complimentary car wash and vacuum! Great experience!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you Desiree for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for your 5 star review your kind words are very much appreciated and valuable to our dealership and we look forward in serving you again for your next service Thank you again

Attleboro, MA
Good Experience
It was easy to book appointment. They told me how long it would take and they finished on time. Complimentary car wash and vacuum were appreciated. Only downfall is that the waiting area for people staying is cramped. Otherwise a good experience overall.
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for the 5 stars  your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and look forward in serving you again for your service

CathyG
Prompt and professional service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for the positive review look forward in serving you again for your next service

Seekonk, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil Change
Reliable service
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for the 5 star review and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle

Rumford, RI
Updates
I was kept informed of progress and work on my car. Prices were explained. Courtesy pickup was on time, efficient and friendly! Such a great feature!
Anthony H F., service manager from Pride Hyundai of Seekonk

Thank you for taking the time to take this survey I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with your recent service and for your 5 star  your kind words are much appreciated look forward in serving you again for your next service and for letting us here at Pride service your vehicle