Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Anthony B.
Toney, AL
05/16/2018
Not good work
Did not do a good job and obviously don’t know warranty so they fucking suck and did not go about fixin stuff like they should have

Larry M.

Madison, AL
Jaguar X-Type
08/21/2014
Oil Change for my Jag
Everyone is very nice and helpful. I especially appreciate Kent and Brent.

Jason M.
Jeep Liberty
04/01/2014
Awesome service
I brought my daughter's vehicle in on a Friday afternoon and they did not turn me down because it was almost closing time. They called for a part to be brought and fixed it very quickly! Just in time for me to take it to Tuscaloosa to her on Sat. Got a call yesterday to see how it was working! Thanks guys for taking care of my daughter's car! It's wonderful to have such a caring place in our community!

HT
Harry T.
08/15/2013
care for the customer
Called in with a problem (leaking radiator). Had the truck to the shop in 20 minutes, and the required parts were already enroute. Six hours later they were done and I was back on the road at a cost that would be hard to beat anywhere.

HT
Harry T.
07/15/2013
quality service at a reasonable cost
My last service was the complete rebuilt/replacement of my trucks A/C system. Pro Align had it done quickly (and right) and at a cost that I doubt other places could have matched. Highly recommend Pro Align for all tire and general maintenance work.