Sarah H.
Ram 1500
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff were easy to deal with.

MF
MARK F.
03/13/2020
Friendly, quick service.
I went to Sonic for a quick lunch and when I came back the oil change was done.

James M.
Idaho
Kia Sorento
03/13/2020 Category: Service
James said the service was good and done well.

KR
KEVIN R.
Mercury Sable
03/08/2020
Excellance in Service and Knowledge
This place is great - trustworthy and looks out for the customer. When I bring either vehicle to Pro Auto Care, I am impressed with the professionalism and knowledge that is provided to resolve my issue. The quotes and better and right on with the service recommended. I cannot say enough for this Pro Auto Care of Boise.

JAMES T.
Dodge Durango
03/07/2020
Very professional and complete
I had the pleasure of taking my vehicle to Pro Auto Care for service. I was amazed at how quickly they resolved the problem. I was looking for a new auto mechanic after moving from Canyon county to Boise. I think I’ve found the one.

( FYI: the cookies are a nice treat too while you wait)

Joel S.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Joel said this business provides quality work and people.

JON R.
Jeep Patriot
02/29/2020
Outstanding personal customer Service
Pro Auto Care has been superb to work with and has bent over backwards to get my son’s vehicle in when he was stranded. These guys are outstanding!

DOUG & PAT M.

CT
CHRIS T.
Mazda CX-5
02/26/2020
Again, very thorough inspection of a used car I wanted to buy. Helped me make the right choice! Friendly service and they all go above and beyond!

Dianna W.
Garden City, ID
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Dianna said she trusts this business and the staff is competent. Things were done very well and at a decent price.

CT
CHRIS T.
02/20/2020
Very thorough and offered great advice on a used car we were thinking of buying.
My husband and I were considering buying a car and so we took it in and had Pro auto care do a used car inspection. They were very upfront with us and thorough and looked through the Carfax and gave us great advice on whether or not to purchase the car. Very friendly very personable very professional.

AL
ARLENE L.
02/15/2020
closed to home
I was disappointed when my window washers had not been replaced as I had asked. They indicated the were fine, But after I insisted they be replaced they found out the were not in good shape at all! So listening to your customer would improve your service. Thanks,

Sidney W.
Idaho
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Sidney said the business did a good job.

DOUG & PAT M.

KEVIN R.
Mercury Sable
02/08/2020
Excellance in Service and Knowledge
I am amazed every time I take my vehicles into Pro Auto, how kind, professional and informative they are; along with making sure the customer is aware of any issues or additional needs beyond the repair request. The owner and staff are courteous, friendly, and make you feel like family. Thank you!! Kevin Rensink