JEREMY K.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
01/10/2021
Excellent, honest, service.
Rocky had a big job to do with my Subaru. He kept me posted all the way through the process. I even received pictures from the owner showing me the progress being made. They went above and beyond and my suv is running like new.

VM
Vera M.
Idaho
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Vera said that they were thorough, friendly and addressed the issues.

GM
GARTH M.
12/30/2020
05 JEEP WRANGLER
I can’t thank you folks enough for your service to my jeep. I went in to get my breaks done and they found some serious things wrong w my jeep. They were professional and tried at every corner to save me money. In the end my jeep feels like it is brand new. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thanks again

Doug W.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Doug said they are right on top of everything any time he needs something. Their service is amazing, and so are the employees. They do a fantastic job. He has nothing bad to say about them.

WW
William W.
12/18/2020
Highly competent and honest service
We were told by a different service that our Hyundai Elantra needed springs and shocks replaced. Pro Auto checked it, drove it, tested and told us no change was necessary. The problem had been the tires, which we replaced, so it was fine. We've been taking all our cars to Pro Auto for several years. My Jeep Wrangler is 41 years old, and I'm the original owner. After going through many service locations, the only place to get the old Jeep to start ever time reliably is Pro Auto Care.

JEFF B.
12/10/2020
Oerfection as usual and as expected
I have used Pro Auto Care for years and have been completely satisfied every time.

RF
ROB F.
Nissan Frontier
12/04/2020
Fast Service. No hard sell for parts or service not needed.
Friendly people. Knowledgeable. I go to them for all my auto service.

EN
Einar N.
Idaho
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Einar said they did a great job.

Max W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Max said he has been going there for 3 years and every time they have been as quick and efficient as they can. If there are any changes, they call and let him know, they charge good prices, don't over charge, give him choices, he has never been dissatisfied and he hopes they keep up the good work.

Steve H.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they did the work that he needed. They got it done in a timely manner. They were very professional in the way treated him.

PN
Pat N.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they did a nice job and care about the vehicle.

GS
GAYLE S.
Hyundai Accent
11/19/2020
Employees are friendly and knowledgeable!
I appreciate the honesty and friendliness of the employees here, they always make me smile. They are great about explaining what they did and their recommendations for future work. I trust Pro Auto for all my car's needs. Thank you for always being there for me!

IV
Ismale V.
Mountain Home, ID
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Ismale said they were very straight with him, they were really patient

NM
NATHAN M.
11/13/2020
Excellence and Professionalism in Boise
Pro Auto is the best organization for repairing, maintaining and servicing your car or truck. It is a Business with the highest professional standards built upon a Culture of Integrity and Trust.

DAVE G.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/09/2020
Pro Auto Care is outstanding.
What can I say? This is a superior group of auto mechanics and staff. I've never encountered one better.