KP
Eagle, ID
Mazda Tribute
04/01/2021
Wonderful Service
Everyone was so friendly and my car was dropped off, diagnosed, and repaired in less than 24 hours. Wonderful service.

JEFF B.
03/28/2021
Always done right.
always done right and at a fair price.

MT
MIKE T.
03/27/2021
Great Service!
I brought my truck in with an intermittent engine problem. Pro Auto fixed my problem on the first visit. I could not ask for better service.

ZN
Zoey N.
Ford Fiesta
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Zoey said the staff were very helpful, friendly, do fast work and provide good service

PA
PETRA A.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
03/16/2021
Friendly, honest, affordable and able to fit us in!
We took my daughter's vehicle in for an oil change and a small repair. There were able to fit us in, and return the car the same day! Also when we were checking out they asked if my daughter went to BSU...she does! We got a discount and weren't even looking for one! Thank you for being so honest about what you offer!

JEREMY K.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
03/15/2021
Honest, Friendly service
Always, courteous, honest and friendly.

HP
HEIDI P.
Toyota Pickup
03/15/2021
Love this place!
We have been taking our older truck here for a few years now, and they are always great to work with and keep it running perfectly for a reasonable cost.

NM
NATHAN M.
03/12/2021
The Best in Boise
An outstanding, highly professional and trustworthy Team of fine mechanics to whom and with whom you may depend that your car shall be properly serviced as needed and required.

Rebecca S.
Ford Escort
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Rebecca said the staff were friendly and took care of her vehicle in a timely manner.

Subaru B9 Tribeca
02/26/2021
Accessible, friendly, efficient and quality of work.
My appointment was easy to schedule. Times available were to my satisfaction. I was informed clearly of the work to be done on my vehicle. The work was completed timely and I was given an update on the status of my vehicle per their assessment.

01/24/2021
Normally this place has had impeccable customer service and they do a great job with small repairs but the last few times they have been making silly mistakes. Looks like they have new staff learning the ropes. Hoping they get better next time. Love to support the small business.

BI
Brandi I.
Idaho
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Brandi said she thought they were very helpful with all of her questions. She thought it was a really good service.

Jacob F.
Idaho
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Jacob said he got quotes for the service. They quoted him the fastest and most affordable. Employees were friendly. They got him in as quick as they could and got him out as fast as possible. They worked pretty well with him.

AP
Adam P.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Adam said they did a great job.

JEREMY K.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
01/10/2021
Excellent, honest, service.
Rocky had a big job to do with my Subaru. He kept me posted all the way through the process. I even received pictures from the owner showing me the progress being made. They went above and beyond and my suv is running like new.