Ranjit B.
11/17/2017
Pro fix Auto Service
FAdi is well known he is very dependable and knows his works very well I recommend him highly as l have used him for the last five years Dr Ranjit Bisla

LW
LOLITA W.
Tempe, AZ
Mercedes-Benz E430
04/18/2015
Still having problem u said u fix!!!
Still have the same issue u fix with my transmission. And the shifter that I paid u for to fix!! Unbelievable . I wouldn't trust u with my car again !!!
Fadi O. from Pro Fix Auto Service responded on 04/19/2015

Hello every one ..I looked on my data base to see the service date and I came agross miss winnas visit to our shop last july and left with unpaid balance of $2100 and she never paid also for parts we  special order  For her at her request ..so  of course  she needed a reason so she can not pay the rest of the balance ..thats why she is out of the shop and we have  issued a complaint againts her ..my marketing  team send a thank you letter to her by mistake and that's why she respond to this. I work really hard to have a great reputation and I don't want one person who cheated me out of money to speak lies about our work.

AH
AUSTIN H.
Mesa, AZ
Infiniti G37
04/17/2015
Highly recommended auto shop
I was dealing with a clutch/transmission issue in my car for over a year and a half due to another mechanic messing it up, and I am so glad I met Fadi! Reasonable, knowledgeable, and tells it how it is. Don't let the location or shop fool you, this guy knows what he is doing. Highly recommended for any repairs, no matter how challenging.

DEMARCO R.
Saab 9000
03/27/2015
The owner
best customer service in town will tell you the truth and work with you no matter what the issue is

RF
Rocky F.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Rocky said the business did a good job and they are convenient to his location.

AR
AMBER R.
01/16/2015
Fair prices and great customer service
Fadi has done a great job with my ford mustang. The work is always done quickly and at a fair price. I would highly recommend and will continue to bring my vehicles here in the future!

DAVID B.
01/10/2015
Friendly and excellent car repair!
This shop is one of the best I have been to in a while. The staff is friendly and knowledgable. Don't take your vehicles anywhere else! They do great work and are willing to work with your budget. They are honest and hard working which is surprisingly hard to find. I recommend this business to anyone I know that needs quality work done at a reasonable price.

CL
CIARA L.
Jaguar S-Type
08/29/2014
knowledgeable with excellent and timely sevice!!!
Fadi was very helpful, took the time to explain things and made sure my jaguar was taken care of! His staff was very helpful and did an excellent job at providing a service and delivering as promised! I will without a doubt continue my maintenance with ProFix and recomment them highly! Thank you ProFix from a devoted and satisfied customer!

RJ

Tempe, AZ
Infiniti G35
07/07/2014
Amazing service
I normally do my own work but decided to take my G35 to the guys at pro fix for some work and they took care of me. The service was excellent and the price was even more excellent. Couldn't be happier.

Raj B.
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Raj said they did a good job.

DEMARCO R.
Saab 9000
04/16/2014
The people make this a great place to get your car fixed and back To it's running pefect conditions
Great prices great knowledge of vehicles !

MARCOS M.
Toyota Celica
04/09/2014
Celica 1991
I was satisfied with the diagnosis and happy with the results.

MATT C.
Land Rover LR3
03/25/2014
Brake Job
Pro Fix picked up my car, replaced both front and back brakes, and returned it to me the same day.

MATT C.
Land Rover LR3
02/19/2014
The staff at Pro Fix went above and beyond on servicing my Land Rover.

IO

FH
Floyd H.
Chevrolet
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Floyd said they did a very good job.

EB
ERIC B.
Jeep Liberty
01/09/2014
Thank yoU!
Fadi is personable and respectful. Gets the job done in a timely manner and is willing to cut you as much of a deal as he can. I will be back over and over again. Thank you so much for all the work you and your team did!

MF
MIKE F.
Gilbert, AZ
Mercury Cougar
09/16/2013
Fast service
worked on Saturday morning to get my car out fast--Thanks

ADAM M.
Dodge Caliber
09/06/2013
Great Customer Service
I thought the customer service I received here was better than any other shop I've been to. Prices seemed fair, though I admit I did not take much time to shop around.