Rusty G.
Acura RDX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said he has used this business for over 20 years. He stated that the staff is honest and the service is always reliable.

Daniel L.
Dodge Magnum
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Daniel. He said they were very fast.

Brian M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he would recommend this business for service.

ER
Eric R.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Eric said it was good. He was in and out.

Dwight M.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Dwight said he would recommend this business for service.

Dennis D.
10/21/2018
Excellent Work, Trustworthy Staff
We can always count on Tony's Service Center. We know we will get good service, and we know our trucks will be running well when we leave. They know what they are doing at Tony's.

Volkswagen Tiguan
10/18/2018
Communication!!!
Tony's consistently has the best communication of any service provider I interact with. I always know what's happening with my vehicle, scheduling, reminders, follow up, all just a breeze. On top of that, I always get great service and honesty. I'm always told what's necessary, what's something that can wait, and what might come up in the future so I can easily take care of my car in the best way I see fit. Happy to have found my mechanic home in Phoenix!

PN
PETER N.
10/18/2018
Very pleased
Thank you for your excellent service. You have my loyalty.

ANN S.
10/15/2018
Danny takes great care of me and my car. Trustworthy and very accommodating.

James C.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
James said they got done quickly, much faster than he expected they would.

Mitch R.
Ram 2500
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said that he recommends this business for service.

KW
Kamryn W.
Honda Civic Si
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Kamryn said she would recommend this business for service.

Jordan H.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said he was happy with everything at the business and they have a clean facility.

AR
ADRIAN R.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2018
Always a pleasant experience!
We all dread going to the doctor, dentist, and mechanic. We just know they are going to find something wrong. With these guys you can relax, because they will work with you wethere it's a big problem or small. Now I just have to find a good doctor and dentist ☺

Myrna L.
Ford Escort
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Myrna said she loves the business. They are open and honest and don't do unnecessary services.

TN
Tony N.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the service the business provided was good.

Steven S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business did everything they said they would do and the price was a little under the estimate.

Leslie B.
Tempe, AZ
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said that she had a good experience at the place.

Dennis D.
09/16/2018
trustworthty and dependable
We have been using Tony's for a long time now and they keep on keeping on.
The techs know their business and everything gets repaired to our complete satisfaction.
We trust them with both of our vehicles and will continue to use Tony's because we know that when we drop our trucks off there for anything, it will be taken care of, from as easy as an oil change to a new engine and they have done both.

Thanks Guys!!

WO
WENDY O.
Buick Verano
09/08/2018
Fast, precise repairs, central location, reasonable prices...
Tony's is a good repair shop, great mechanics, transportation provided to and fro, reasonable prices, centrally located...beats dealerships by far..I keep going there because my car gets repaired or serviced well...