todd s.
03/03/2021
A++
Always top notch service!

Dennis D.
02/26/2021
Excellent workmanship
They have done a GREAT job for us on all of our vehicles.
I would recommend them highly.
We will continue to use them and will recommend them to all of our friends.

Dennis D.
02/26/2021
Dependable, trustworthy
We wouldn't take our trucks anywhere else.

debra s.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
02/18/2021
This business knows how to take care of the customer! The service is top notch, quick and friendly!

duane w.
GMC Yukon
02/17/2021
I’m very satisfied and grateful for there service

FC
Fred & Dorothy C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/15/2021
Report Card
Service was prompt , knowledgeable , and efficient. Conversation with. Dan was informing, interesting, and sprinkled with spicy language. Brightened a boring day.

AF
adrian f.
Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2021
Fast and helpful with explaining exactly what they are doing
They were awesome. Towed my car same day and called to confirm arrival. They also explained exactly what was the issue and checked in with me about pricing and we’re very quick on quoting an estimate. Even ordered a part possibly needed just case and didn’t charge me since the car ended up not needing it. Even did the rotors and brakes last minute when I asked if they could do them on the 3rd day and my car was ready fast and on their word. Very helpful and would definitely take my car back no matter how far since I’m in the west valley of Phoenix.

jd s.
Kia Sorento
02/09/2021
Very nice and extremely efficient
I live close and saw they had great reviews. Took my car in for some service work. They did an extensive inspection on my car and had EVERYTHING laid out for me to see/choose what I wanted done and needed done. Very easy, very kind and all done in the same day.

James B.
Nissan Rogue
02/06/2021
Trustworthy Establishment
I’ve been a regular customer for over 5 years and have experienced consistent quality and integrity.

02/05/2021
Danny and his crew do it again !
I'm never disappointed whenever I need to get work done at Tony's Auto Repair on 16th and missouri. Consistency and friendly service is always part of the deal whenever I get service here. The fact that they look at other things they're what you described could be wrong helping you to find those problems before they get too big is a great asset to this repair shop.

MARK S.
02/03/2021
Fast, accurate work
Excellent job, but a little pricey.

GB
Greg and Jeane B.
01/26/2021
Great customer service!
Tony's service center provides excellent customer service. I've been a customer for over 20 years and have had multiple cars serviced and maintained.

PN
PETER N.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/26/2021
Excellent quality
Tony’s Service Center is the only place I take my vehicles. I always know I can trust them.

MARK P.
Topeka, KS
Toyota Venza
01/23/2021
Tony’s is organized, efficient and friendly!

NM
natalie m.
01/22/2021
Great place to service your vehicle!
Fast repairs and friendly staff!