SD
SARAH D.
Honda Civic Si
01/18/2019
100% Recommended
Tony’s is the best. Efficient, friendly and technically skilled. Plus complimentary rides. Don’t go anywhere else!

Dennis D.
01/14/2019
Excellent Work, Trustworthy Staff
We always get excellent service at Tony's Service Center. They make sure our trucks are well taken care of. We trust them to do the job right.

01/13/2019
Always courteous and great service...

SR
Sergio R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Sergio said the staff fixed his vehicle, offered him a ride, and completed the service in 1 day.

FP
Frank P.
Nissan Sentra
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend this business for service.

EB
ELISA B.
12/21/2018
Accomodating
Needed 2 cars looked at and did not call ahead. Tony’s squeezed us in.
Because we trust this service, we trust our cars.

Sean W.
INFINITI QX60
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sean said they are professional, have good pricing, they're honest, and provided good service

Matt C.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff was attentive, they communicated well and serviced his vehicle in a timely manner.

HH
Harry H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018
Not cheap, but worth every penny
We've been taking our 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe to Tony's for several years for regular check-ups and maintenance. The last couple of years the car has needed some major work, which has been costly, but in its 13th year, our Santa Fe looks and feels like new, and runs like a top. Tony's is not a cut-rate shop, and I suppose I could get the work done cheaper elsewhere, but not as well or as reliably. And we've avoided having to even think about a new car -- which has saved us far more money that we've spent on maintenance and repairs over the years.

SO
SARAH O.
Mazda CX-5
12/06/2018
Great Service!
My car broke down on late Saturday afternoon and I had it towed to Tony's. I left my keys in the drop box with a note explaining what happened. Danny called me promptly on Monday morning confirming my dead battery, as well as explaining they would need further research to diagnose the check engine light. He called me several hours later, explained the problem, and quoted me the price. They had to order the parts, but it was ready early on Tuesday and I was back in business!

RUTH S.
11/29/2018
Good job. 4got to call when completed bit worked out fine. Wish they had cleared the check engine soon light.

BW
Bill W.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the service was good.

AF
Adrian F.
Jeep Liberty
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said the service was good at this business.

RZ
Richard Z.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/23/2018
incomplete services
You did not do the work I requested. I gave you a paper with your own mechanic's recommendations and it was not done. On the bill you again recommended that those services be done. What happened? Someone forget to talk to someone? Now I have to make a second trip for servicing.

If I were younger this blooper would not be so awkward. However, when one is elderly it becomes a bit of a hardship.

11/23/2018
LOF
Took me in with no appointment. Finished on time with explanation as to where I should next be spending $.

MF
Michael F.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he has used them for a while and they do a good job every time.

Rusty G.
Acura RDX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said he has used this business for over 20 years. He stated that the staff is honest and the service is always reliable.

Daniel L.
Dodge Magnum
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Daniel. He said they were very fast.

Brian M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he would recommend this business for service.

ER
Eric R.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Eric said it was good. He was in and out.