craydon m.
Jaguar XF
07/02/2020
Expert service
The service I requested was very professionally done and I was given a thorough, honest evaluation of my classic car's needs. Excellent service.

IM
ian m.
06/30/2020
Professional
Tony's service center kept everything honest and upfront. They told me exactly how it is and I appreciate that very much. I did not feel duped like I have with other mechanic shops before. Very professional and solid work.

06/30/2020
My air conditioning
My air conditioning Was not working. After checking it I was called back and told it had plastic bag sucked into the air conditioning. I’m an older person and could have been taken for a lot of money if this business was not ethical. OverallI was quite pleased with their prompt and courteous service.

Roman C.
Lincoln Town Car
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Roman said the business has great customer service..

john m.
Subaru WRX
06/26/2020
Great
Friendly staff, timely service.

PD
Pat D.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Pat said that they get the job done.

PH
Patrick H.
Hyundai Accent
06/25/2020
First Time... Not the Last Time! Thanx!
First Visit. My experience was: Timely, Price is Right... I will return!

CD
cam d.
06/25/2020
AC Service
Fast, friendly, quality service, and affordable prices you can trust.

HK
helen k.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/24/2020
I would use Tony’s again.
This was my first visit to Tony’s Service Center and it was a very positive and satisfactory experience. Although it was a minor repair it was done very well and in a timely fashion. Also the work came in under the initial estimate which was very pleasing. They are easy to talk with and very pleasant. If I ever need a repair to my vehicle again I would definitely consider using them.

julie t.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/24/2020
I’ve brought 2 separate cars to Tony’s now. Different makes and models. He knows his customers, treats us with respect. Prompt, professional, knowledgeable service.

WM
Walter & Martha M.
06/23/2020
Honest, Friendly, efficient
The best! No reason to take your car anywhere but here-you will be well taken care of!

debra s.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
06/22/2020
Great Customer Service
Timely, efficient repairs and great customer service.

CG
CAROLYN G.
06/21/2020
Our truck had a fuel leak. Tony's made the repairs on time and at the price quoted. Service and staff are great. As always, very happy with Tony's Service Center!!

KH
Kor H.
Jeep Patriot
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Kor said the business gets everything done on time and that the business is top-notch.

LR
Linda R.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Linda said he always found the problem and fixed it.