06/11/2021
The ac in my car started making an odd noise and blowing hot air, of courses right as the AZ summer was beginning to set in. I was able to set an appointment for the next morning to get my ac fixed. The team there diagnosed the issue, called to update me on the progress (at which point I told them I wasn’t prepared to pay for the full repair), and had my car back to me before lunch! They recharged the ac and pointed out a small leak causing the noise in the system. I was told the recharge that was completed would give me the relief needed from the heat and gave me an estimate for a repair that would be needed down the line. Excellent service, turn around time, and honesty.

Lexus ES 330
06/10/2021
Quick, efficient response to calls and service.
Quick and efficient response and service. I had 2 issues with 2 separate vehicles in less than a week and both times received great service.

NT
Nolly T.
06/08/2021
Nolly Trujillo
Service is great always. Work is guaranteed and pricing is fair. And Danny the owner is fun to deal with and has a sense of humor.

Jane L.
05/28/2021
good service
Always appreciate your good service guys.

LD
lisa d.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
05/25/2021
GREAT SERVICE!
Drove up..got taken care of right away.. got picked up when my car was done. Great communication!

John S.
Covington, LA
05/24/2021
Excellent service!
Made an appointment and they took my car right in when iI arrived. Quick check-in. I picked the car up after hours and used the key locker. Nice feature. Everything done as promised. Great experience!

judy b.
Jeep Liberty
05/21/2021
Really helped me
They really did a great job repairing my AC on my car. Being female I was concerned about how they would talk to me.They we’re professional and explained what was wrong and how they could fix it.I will continue to use them for all my car repairs.

Susan S.
05/20/2021
Excellent Service and work
Will recommend Tony's to anyone needing vehicle repair.

Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/19/2021
Tony’s does great work and provides even better customer service. Highly recommended!

Honda Civic Coupe
05/17/2021
Great repair shop
Always honest and very timely. Thank you for your kind service.

BR
Bob & Francie R.
05/16/2021
Oil change, etc. went smoothly
Service was great.

Bridget S.
05/15/2021
Amazing customer service
This body shop was a life saver on more than one occasion. Even when I needed something quickly or before closing, they always accommodate me. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable and don’t try and bamboozle you.

RE
Rick E.
05/15/2021
Service Check Up
Tony's Service Center has taken care of my truck for years. I attribute its longevity to their careful, thorough care. Dan and Hans have always been available to answer questions and make sure I have rides when I need them. I would recommend Tony's Service Center to anyone needing vehicle maintenance. They care about your vehicle, and about you. Thanks.

Rick Eden

EG
Earl G.
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Earl said the staff did a nice job.

NE
norman e.
Ram 1500
05/12/2021
Fast and efficient.
I needed to get back on the road safely. Tony's made it possible. I will be using them for my maintenance.