06/09/2019
Oil Change
I drive every day and realized that a vehicle needs to have the oil changed every 3000 miles. I’m happy to take my Volvo in for service at Tony’s Service Center. I’ve been a happy customer for four years. You would be too.

TG
TERRI G.
06/03/2019
I can count on you to take care of my car!
Thanks Danny & Guys, I'm happy to take my car to you knowing it will be taken care of. I feel secure in knowing it will be fixed right at a fair price. Thanks for taking one of the stresses out of my life.

06/01/2019
Excellent Service and Professional Quality
Tony’s Service Station is a friendly, high quality establishment. I have been bringing my car here for years and always receive outstanding service for the vehicle’s maintenance.

RP
Rebecca P.
Buick Century
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said the service was great.

CO
Ceaser O.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Caesar said the customer service is very good and the location is very convenient.

05/10/2019
Exemplary Customer Service and attention to Detail
My Volvo received a makeover and now my gas consumption has been cut in half. I’m throughly satisfied with Tony’s Service Center. I’m sure you will be as well.

Thank you Dan and team.

kent b.
Azalea, OR
05/09/2019
Best shop around
Great service from honest people. I’d bring all my cars here but I live in Portland...

Rusty G.
Acura RDX
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Rusty said that he's always used this business and always will because they're the best.

NT
Nolly T.
05/08/2019
Suburu 30000 mile service.
Reliable quick service at reasonable prices.
Danny the owner is a riot.

Joe W.
Chevrolet Trax
04/27/2019
good service
Always feel comfortable and safe coming here. Joyce

Dana D.
04/24/2019
Another 5-star visit
I have been going to Tony's for over 25 years and they continue to provide exceptional service. Dan always lets me just drop in with my vehicle and provides a quick solution to the problem. Highly recommend Tony's Service Center.

Cindy H.
04/24/2019
Car service and repair
I’ve been going to Tony’s service center for several years. Good service, friendly staff.

Mitch R.
Ram 2500
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said Danny did a great job and did what he asked.

LESLIE B.
Tempe, AZ
04/17/2019
They get it right.
Really good customer care goes a long way. They also keep my car running wonderfully.

04/10/2019
Elated Customer
I’ve been a customer of Tony’s Service Center for 4 years. Dan and his team provide the best service at competitive prices. I won’t be going to any other mechanics shop for my vehicle. The team comprises experts who know what they’re doing and how to keep a vehicle on the road. Preventative maintenance is key. When you receive your invoice, there will often be service recommendations for the future. I appreciate their proactive team.

KO
Kyle O.
Cupertino, CA
Audi S4
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff did good job. They were prompt and quick.

04/09/2019
Always satisfied with service
I’ve been using Tony’s Service Center for 4 years. I’ve no intention of using another mechanic shop. Dan and his team are dedicated in getting your vehicle back on the road in top shape.

Scottsdale, AZ
Acura Legend
04/07/2019
Excellent service and repairs
Just did a few recommended repairs on my 25 year old car. First time Tony’s has found anything necessary in the last 10 years... other than oil changes. Totally honest and expert work at fair prices

PD
Pat D.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is professional, and the service is well done. He mentioned he likes everybody who works there, and the driver, Hans, is friendly.

SJ
Samuel J.
Lexus LS 400
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said the mechanic he dealt with was very straight forward, explained things, and when he agreed to something he wasn't charged if they didn't fix it. He said the experience was quick awesome and everything he'd expect out of a mechanic.