Tempe, AZ
11/20/2020
Customer service on point!
Great customer service from the start. Greeter acknowledged my concern. Work was done right and in excellent time. Recommendations were made for safety concerns, but were not forced on me. Definitely coming back for these repairs.

karen s.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/19/2020
Great Service!
Today was my 1st time using Tony's & I was very happy that I did. Service was excellent & I would highly recommend them.

KG
Kathy G.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said the staff take very good care of her.

Jeep Liberty
Fast, fair service
Fast, fair service.

colleen c.
Patience

Shane C.
Chevrolet Cruze
Good / Friendly Service
I worked with Dan and let him know I was having a problem with my vehicle.

After finding what was causing the issue, they looked it up and found I was still under a warranty for it.

They let me know, then sent my car over to the dealership.

Communication from their end was fantastic.

mark l.
Chrysler 300
11/06/2020
Same day service
New to the area. Called Tony’s same day and they got me right in, diagnosed my problem, and fixed it same day. Much appreciated service. I will bring all my cars there!

RZ
ruth z.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/06/2020
Clean. Pleasant, knowledgeable personnel.
Recommended by a friend which is always a good place to start. He said you were honest and did excellent work. I agree with him 100%. I will do all my car repairs with you in the future.

thomas s.
11/04/2020
Calibration
Excellent friendly service. Anthony is the best!

11/04/2020
I'm getting great service from Tony's and I'll keep taking my Subaru to them. I'm definitely a fan.

CG
CAROLYN G.
11/03/2020
Highly Recommend Tony's Service Center
I take my vehicle to Tony's Service Center for all of my maintenance and repairs. They are friendly, honest, proficient and stand by their work. In most cases the work on my vehicle is completed in a matter of hours. I have been taking my vehicle there for years after getting turned off by the dealer constantly calling me with "needed repairs" that usually cost thousands when I took it in for an oil change. When I get a call from Tony's it is rare and for genuinely needed work and even then there is no pressure to make those repairs now. After my work is completed, I get an invoice that may list a few items that might need attention in the future, but there is never an pressure to get them done now. I appreciate their work ethic and highly recommend them!

Mark B.
Scottsdale, AZ
10/29/2020
Danny
Great owner & mechanics! So, great honest fun place to get auto repair done. Thanks

desmond c.
GMC Pickup
10/21/2020
Honest people. Great shop, Amazing work
My truck broke down in front of this shop and I left it there to get fixed as the shop was closing. The mechanic on duty (Mo) gave me a ride home. The next day they found the problem and got my truck back on the road and it drives better than before. Really great shop, knowledgable people and they are just straightforward and honest. Highly recommend this shop.

sabrina b.
Jeep Renegade
10/20/2020
Fast and reliable
Great work, very good prices

10/19/2020
Reliable & quality service
The Center is there to do good basic care of our car. They don't try to upsale you but are knowledgeable & give you honest feedback.