PN
PETER N.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/27/2019
I always use Tony’s. They provide excellent service and are able to communicate with a non-mechanic like myself. I highly recommend them without reservation.

ZS
Zineta S.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Zineta said they seem like an honest place and they do good work.

AG
Andrew G.
11/26/2019
No games
I have been going to Tony"s for several years and have always gotten great service and Dan has fair prices.

angela s.
11/25/2019
Fast, kind great service and conversations while I wait.
Great service with a smile and good conversation while I wait. Fast, close and reasonable.

AF
Adrian F.
Jeep Liberty
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the service was really good.

Susan M.
11/13/2019
TSC Takes SUPER Care of Me & my Car!!!
No matter the problem, no matter the season, TSC is the ONLY Place I Go!!

EG
ELIZABETH G.
Surprise, AZ
Kia Soul
11/07/2019
Overall Great Shop
This is the best place to take you interlock device to. The are friendly and helpful.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/06/2019
Great fast service
Same day service that cannot be beat.

david w.
11/06/2019
Service Done Right
One hour until close I rolled in with a bad battery and battery cables. No problem. Quoted me a price... Work was done... Final bill less than quote... and I was on the road again in under an hour.

RL
RALPH L.
10/31/2019
ONLY THE BEST!
On a scale of Five - you are a TEN! Have recommended you, without reservation, to many seeking honest and reliable automotive service.
I especially want to thank you for the kind lifts to and fro provided by Hans.

Dennis D.
10/30/2019
Excellent Honest Service
We always rely on Tony's to take care of our trucks.
We really trust them.

PE
Peter E.
Cadillac CTS
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Peter said David is great.

Dennis D.
10/29/2019
Best service in town!!!
Always gets the job done as promised and for the price stated.
Would not go anywhere else for service on our two trucks.

DIANA H.
10/25/2019
Close to my job
Personal are very professional and very courteous.

Debbie D.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said she had a good experience with this business.

RP
Russ P.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Russ said the staff were quick and did a good job.

CG
CAROLYN G.
10/18/2019
Best Auto Service Center Ever!!!
I have been taking my vehicle to Tony's Service Center for several years and have always been very happy with their service. As a woman I sometimes felt that I was being patronized or outright taken advantage of with auto repairs but not at Tony's. Everything is explained and all questions are answered clearly. Their service is excellent and I will never go to a dealer for service again! I highly recommend Tony's Service Center!!!

BL
brian l.
10/16/2019
Simple oil change
I went in to get my oil changed. The shop appears by all accounts to be well managed, hard working, and efficient. The shop also doesn't try to up sell anything, which is refreshing from a shop. They do their job, you pay, you leave. Seems to be a good system.

DF
DANIEL F.
10/15/2019
Quick and easy and clear communication
Great overall

NH
niko h.
10/12/2019
Great service with friendly faces
I could not have been treated better. I stopped by without an appointment and received service of a tire rotation, tire repair and an oil change all in under an hour. The price was excellent. Much appreciated .