RZ
Richard Z.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/23/2018
incomplete services
You did not do the work I requested. I gave you a paper with your own mechanic's recommendations and it was not done. On the bill you again recommended that those services be done. What happened? Someone forget to talk to someone? Now I have to make a second trip for servicing.

If I were younger this blooper would not be so awkward. However, when one is elderly it becomes a bit of a hardship.

EP
ERIN P.
12/29/2017
Overpriced
Overpriced
Danny G. from Tony's Service Center responded on 12/30/2017

please send email or call and let me know what items were overpriced on the repair order or what the prices were compared to. I am concerned about being competitive based on the value we offer.

BR
Bob R.
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Bob said there were issues with their communication.
Danny G. from Tony's Service Center responded on 05/17/2016

Bob would you please call when you have time. I would like to correct the communication issues.

BRYAN B.
Gilbert, AZ
04/15/2016
Great customer service, very personable.
Price quoted for work was high. I ended up getting it done elsewhere for over 1/3 less.
Danny G. from Tony's Service Center responded on 04/16/2016

I am happy that you found a facility to meet your needs financially. In the future please request the lowest price available. I have value lines in brakes that meet everyones need financially.

VD
Victor D.
Arizona
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Victor said the service was ok but very expensive.

KH
Kate H.
12/30/2014 Category: Service
Kate said this business did not reset the oil change light on her vehicle. They wrote her appointment down for the wrong day, so she had to go back to them a second time. She would recommend them to others because their location is convenient.

TW
Troy W.
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Troy said his wife brought the vehicle to this business and she had no complaints.

VG
Victoria G.
Cadillac DeVille
11/14/2013
oil change and looking over auto
I was treated well by Danny and very professional. I have had a problem with my tires. My dashboard kept stating to check tires. They all had 45 # in them!! I usually run 30-32 per cadillac recommendations. My car is 2004 not 2005. I will try the shop one more time, would like to get away from dealership.

BD
Bob D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/24/2013
PT Cruiser sent to Airpark
I thank you for your excellent service (above and beyond what was required). However, the Scottsdale Airpark Chrysler dealership was rude, unhelpful, unprofessional, and lacked customer service skills and repair skills. You should never send a vehicle there in the future.

Steve S.
Ford Thunderbird
07/30/2013 Category: Service
Steve said the business is clean and organized, but they did not call him before they performed the service. He said he would have appreciated the business informing him of what was needed before they completed the service.