PG
PHILLIP G.
INFINITI QX56
02/02/2021
This is my go to shop for 12yrs now
Nothing worse than a mechanic being dishonest
I don't see that here at this shop

I recommend this shop

SKYE S.
Scottsdale, AZ
HUMMER H3
02/02/2021
Best auto repair I’ve ever been to
Bill the manager is amazing and so is the auto mechanic there! Truly a place that you can trust. They get the job done quickly and efficiently at a more than fair price! I have been there twice now and will continue to go to them for any other auto needs that may arise. Finally a great auto repair shop that I can trust!

PQ
PEGGY Q.
Chandler, AZ
01/11/2021
Front office & Mechanic
Bill at the front desk was pleasant. Very please with the brake rotors & pads replacement repair that was completed by Felix.. This place is a hidden gold mine. Pro Mech Automotive is reasonable with pricing & does not try to gouge with pricing. If you want to skip the free coffee & 10 page printout that other shops give you on wants wrong with you car that supposedly might need repair ASAP this is where I would go on my next visit. If you want excellent service & pricing THIS IS THE PLACE.

CJ
CHERI J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/19/2020
Promech
The mechanic and staff of Promech are trustworthy, professional, and friendly.

YP
YOLANDA P.
11/09/2020
Service is excellent and caring staff!
The staff and service provided are the man reason I keep going.
They do care for the customer and well being!!!
I will keep recommending them!
Keep up the good work and service!

KW
K'YANNA W.
10/23/2020
Best Mechanic in AZ
I’ve been going to ProMech for about a year or two now. Very honest people, decent prices, and it’s a warm and professional environment. Anyone I know I recommend them to come here. All of the staff are great and pleasant to be around

SONNY W.
10/09/2020
They have the best mechanic in the state working there.
Felix is an incredible and honest mechanic. The shop is lucky to have him. Thanks again for the great service.

JACLYN S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/07/2020
A Great Customer who is very Satisfied.
I have been going to the ProMech Automotive Car Shop Family for a long while and they have been the best with their services. Always loyalty with my cars work. No hassles. No lies. No rude people. Love them for always helping me when I need them. Thanks ProMech Automotive.

GN
GILBERT N.
Chandler, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/07/2020
Best shop.
Best shop in town, friendly, knowledgeable, professional. Will be going back for all my car needs! Thank you

ANDRES S.
Acura 2.3CL
10/06/2020
La gente de Pro Mech, es excelente!
Ellos atienden mis autos hace años y la verdad...LOS RECOMIENDO!

GR

HECTOR R.
GMC Yukon
07/24/2020
GMC YUKON
excellent work and and very reasonable prices

SD
SUSANA D.
Honda Fit
07/21/2020
With the appoinmt, it was fasst, and good friendly care for the clients
Im make a 9 stars

AG
ALEJANDRA G.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2020
Gracias Pro Mech Automotive.
Recomendadisimo siempre hacen un excelente trabajo,tengo 2 años llevando mis autos y siempre tengo la mejor experiencia !!!

GC
GJERMUNDSON C.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/16/2020
Awesome service
I've been coming to this place, ever since I moved to Phoenix AZ. It's cool 😎. I was introduced to it by my Aunt. I enjoy the quietness of the location.