Kenneth M.
Round Rock, TX
08/26/2018
Great customer service, awesome work
I took my 2011 mustang gt in 2017 to Kirk to get a custom tune and Kirk did a Awesome job
Also just took my 2016 mustang gt for a custom tune and dyno and got headers and exhaust put on.
Kirk and his crew are awesome and would recommend anyone with a muscle car who needs custom work to go see Them at Pro modular performance.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 10/25/2018

Kenneth, thank you so much for the business and the time you took to write us a review.  I appreciate you.

James K.
Texas
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said this business did a good job.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you James!! Glad we could help you and thank you so much for the opportunity to work on your car. Come see me again for 10% off Labor of your next visit.

Chris H.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service wasn't the best, but it was good.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you Chris for the business, we are grateful and for the time to write a positive review.  Also want to express our gratitude for the $200 tip you made to my tech! WOW, so nice!! I am glad we could work with you and your cash flow schedule of 30 days or ss, in Addition,  the discounted work we provided you.  Thank you!

Chris S.
Texas
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they did an outstanding job.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you Chris for the business. We really appreciate it and the time you took writing a review.

ROMAN R.
04/24/2018
Best profermance place in Austin
What can I say, Kirk and his crew are the best at what they do. I'm grateful that Kirk is a very patient and very understanding guy. Seeing and hearing my car put a smile on my face. I would definitely recommend anyone and everyone looking for a proformece shop this is the team you need to go too. The price wasn't high and Kirk will work with you and will answer any questions you my have and will help you on the route you need or looking to get the best out of your car. Once again thanks Kirk and your crew.

Kyle M.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the service was pretty good.

EL
Ed L.
Leander, TX
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business had excellent customer service.

GS
Gary S.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he communicated to them that he wanted blue fog lights and would not pay for white ones. They did not listen, and installed white ones. He paid for them anyway.

JI
Joe I.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business fixed the problem he was having with his vehicle.

ROLAND S.
Cedar Park, TX
01/31/2018
Great work, great customer service
Kirk and his team was recommended to me, and they definitely did not disappoint. They do great work, and take care of their customers. I would recommend Pro Mod without hesitation.

CT
CHANTE T.
Pflugerville, TX
Chrysler 200
01/14/2018
great service!
Great friendly service and and fast repairs

CG
CORY G.
Round Rock, TX
Ram 1500
01/11/2018
People that love what they do.
Great experience! Car was finished ahead of schedule and pricing was was accurate. It is refreshing to have people get excited about their own work. They came across as people that would volunteer to do the same job if money wasn't an issue. Small shop and everyone wears multiple hats. Not a big deal to me and it means overhead stays low. Keeps prices good.

BILL M.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/07/2017
Professionals orientated for perfection
Kirk was very detailed and safety focusd on perfection for customer satsfaction .

CL
CHRIS L.
09/27/2017
Excellent Service!
Great service! Kirk (the owner) really knows his cars.

JIM K.
08/27/2017
Great first experience - great result
My teenage son has been adding performance features to his Mustang as he can afford it. Until now, he and I have done all those projects ourselves. He found performance cams he wanted, but that project was more than we were willing to take on in our driveway. My son found pro-modular but I was nervous letting anyone touch the car. We engaged with Kirk via email and he was very responsive and helpful, but I needed to see the shop in person to really be bought in. I dropped by unannounced... Kirk wasn't there but his garage staff was. They were eager to show me around and it was clear that these guys are into what they do! They were excited to show all the performance projects and explain the feature and performance of each. Their passion for their work and the magnitude of the projects other people were entrusting to them, gave me confidence to move forward. From there, we scheduled a day, Kirk said he'd need the car for 2 days and 2 days later it was done. The install, tune and end performance was perfect. It's been a week since we picked up the car and it feels like every hour my son is telling me how awesome his car performs. This was a great first experience for my son.

AL
ALVIN L.
Johnson City, TX
Chevrolet Blazer
08/23/2017
Great people to work with
Great people to work with.

Albert M.
08/16/2017
Very over priced! Took my money!!
I dont recommend PMP! They had my car for 9 months to do very easy swapping engine mods. After 9 months and 10k invested my car ran like shit. Had to take my car to S.A. to a shop called 210 performance so they can finish my car and make it run the way it should've when it left PMP!
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/16/2017

Albert, as stated previously,  I regret to hear from you in this matter.  You know I would have worked with you to resolve any issues/hardships you may have had with PMP. Most Importunely, I never knew of any turmoil in your head because you didn’t express any.   I have a hard time with the idea you would come  to my shop, visit, discuss car, drop parts off to us and or an occasional deposit on the account, shake my hand when you leave over the span of 3  separate invoices and then 3 months later post a surprisingly slanderous and unprofessional review that honestly is a contradiction to other reviews and do so 3 months later after you sign and release the work order I have on file!

To make clear for our readers:

·         you provided a car to us on a tow truck that was dismantled

·         you provided USED heads with valves and springs, USED camshaft, 2 sets of injectors, valve train parts, USED MSD ignition module among many!  We provide Labor and some parts to assemble your used, provide parts!

·         We do not warranty used parts or the outcome of their intended usage.  Nor does any other shop that I know.

·          YOU must assume the risk and cost associated with your choice, your discretion and your research of parts provided to us or any other shop in this business.  That’s just the standard policy of this business nationwide and has never changed.  However, that doesn’t necessarily speak for the specific labor that the shop provides to be clear and fair.

To expose some history of events:

·         The heads were too big with an angled 2.02 valve and large intake runners on stock compression

·         The camshaft was too big.  Sounds nasty and cool, yes however very lazy air flow and not enough compression with the stock bottom-end and on top of all that, a stock and restricted intake manifold and throttle body.  This was on the first attempt to tune the car where I told you the intake would not be enough and kill the motor above 4800.

·         Round 1, dyno time -We could not get the car to accept any tune changes and discovered the ECU had burned up components and traces on the circuit board! That had to be replaced!

·         Round 2, dyno time. Replaced the ECU and now it works.  However, stock intake was a killer and the mufflers were coming apart, blow parts of metal out on the ground from the rusted internals – Car had to get new mufflers and you got us another intake and throttle body

·         Round 3, car runs much better and on the last run, engine developed a cylinder miss and a noise which we thought was a spun cam bearing with no oil getting to the rocker arm.  Could not fix with valve adjustment, spark plug ect.. discovered it was down on compression.  Had to take off your USED head and discovered that valve tapped the piston from floating valves. Same for cyl 2 and 3 etc… I showed you this in person with your girlfriend standing there.   Had to remove your heads and have valve and springs looked at and repaired. Tear down camshaft, inspect bearings then put everything back together with a slightly thicker head gasket for insurance because of the large cam and 2.02 valve and we added a slightly larger converter for your AOD transmission due to the cam while the motor was pulled out.

·         Round 4, car tuned and running much better but lazy in the off idle acceleration with the stock 8.8 gears and AOD transmission  + your heads and cam combo.

We discussed this and it was suggested that you change the camshaft however you liked the way it sounded and wanted to keep it.  I suggested that you change the gears in the rear to something more aggressive like a 4:10 or even the 3:73. You wanted to chew me down on that price - which I was willing to work with you but 3 months later you decide to act like this to me and never say anything or mention you had a problem.  (I cannot resolve perception, or concerns if I am not told about them Albert)

Your pay schedule on 3 separate invoices

·         Invoice 1 – 3k paid out over 45 days

·         Invoice 2 – 3600 paid out over 186 days /parts/tear down/ Additional upgraded parts from you etc. lot went on here

·         Invoice 3 – 3k paid out over a 57 day period

I was willing to work with you on cash flow and upgrades and changes to the car as service was rendered. Time included third party machine work, your sourcing and acquiring of parts for the engine, and the intake manifold took a long time for you to get among other things, in addition to, our work flow @ PMP changes while waiting cash flow and your parts! It’s not like you were flush with cash Albert and someone just took your money! It was obviously much more than you presented to the reader herein. In addition, this is not a place to advertise another shop!  Really don’t think this response was very professional.  I was deceived in believing you had no hardships with PMP and I would have certainly worked to resolve any given a fair chance to know of them first, and address them if you had presented them to me properly – not after the fact and with signed work order(s)!

Used parts, injectors, Ignition, cylinder heads, camshafts etc.. very difficult for a customer to deal with or the results thereof when sought out and purchased by the customer and then blame someone else for your decisions and research thereof.  Otherwise, I would have certainly taken care of any tuning issues and or any the labor provided you if there was an error on our side.  This is a fact, and regretfully never had a proper chance to know or understand any concerns or perceptions until I read a post 3 months later!  Thank you for your business Albert, I do wish you success with the Mustang and hope it will perform well for you soon!!

CT
CHARLES T.
Wimberley, TX
08/15/2017
Great Business!!
I moved from East Texas and needed to find someone who was good with Mustangs, more specifically my 95 Cobra. I found Pro Modular online and called up Kirk. From the start he was very easy to get along with as well as accommodating and informative. We started with the rear end and went from there. The axle was bent and needed to be replaced. From there we ended up putting on a torque arm, removed the existing subframe connectors and replaced with better ones, replaced the crossmember, worked on a custom exhaust from the headers back, necessary modifications to install new blower intake, aluminum radiator and wiring, removed AC components, new belt, new clutch, replaced rear main seal, bump steering kit, MSD ignition, fuel system update, and the list goes on.....Basically, I brought this car to Kirk as a "work in progress" and he has helped me get this car where I want it to be. The only thing left is to take it to the Dyno for tuning. I've been very happy with Kirk and will use him for all future projects.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/16/2017

Charles, Thank you for the business.  Your 95 Cobra is awesome and its been a pleasure to work with you and looking forard to the next build :-)

DT
DEANNA T.
08/14/2017
Very happy with my service.
I'm happy with the service to my Ford F-150 Supercrew truck that has 220,000 miles on it. Kirk and his guys worked on it providing the best service and price. I am glad that I can take it to someone who will treat it as his own. Keeping this truck running and in great shape is something I'm striving to and I know that will happen with the great service they give. See ya again in a few months. Thanks for all you did and that you worked with me on my payment.
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/16/2017

Thank you Dianna. Always a pleasre to work with you and glad we can work with you on the payments. :-)

Albert M.
08/11/2017
PMP sucks! Very over priced! Took my money!!
So took my 1992 Mustang GT in on June 2016 and didn't get my car back until May 2017. Took about 8/9 months for some very easy engine mods swapping and they took that long?? Really?? During that time my money just kept getting higher/higher. By the time it was done I gave him no BS right at 10k for my cars work. Wow? Tell me why after that long my car ran like shit and it still does. After tuning/Dyno, still runs like shit. He would call me sometimes to give me a quick update but like always would ask for more money and more money. At times I would text/call and nothing after a few days he would eventually reply or call you back. Like I said asking for money. His customer service SUCKS! Once ny car was done, after taking my car for about 2 weeks still running like shit, I went back to speak to him about making my car running right and of course he said I'll look at it but yes it would cost me more money. Well screw that!! So I made my decision to go to San Antonio and let someone else work on my mustang! The guy worked on it for 1 month and got it working 100%..1 month. He said he had to correct lots of BS that PMP didn't do right! Thanks to Chris at 210 performance. Guys don't spend your money at PMP take it elsewhere. I promise it will be very worth it..
Kirk P., Owner from Pro Modular Performance responded on 08/14/2017

Albert, I regret to hear from you in this matter.  You know I would have worked with you to resolve any issues/hardships you may have had with PMP. Most Importunely, I never knew of any turmoil in your head because you didn’t express any.   I have a hard time with the idea you would come  to my shop, visit, discuss car, drop parts off to us and or an occasional deposit on the account, shake my hand when you leave over the span of 3  separate invoices and then 3 months later post a surprisingly slanderous and unprofessional review that honestly is a contradiction to other reviews and do so 3 months later after you sign and release the work order I have on file!

To make clear for our readers: