RICHARD C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Cadillac Escalade
06/16/2019
Customer service
I called Pro Moters and the rest was easy. I received Great service from beginning to end. Mike was professional, friendly and gave me a detailed report of what was wrong with my vehicle. Overall I was a great experience, I would defiantly refer others customer to Pro Moters. It was a very good experience

NT
NOEMI T.
Kia Optima
06/15/2019
Great service for break replacements.
The service I received was great. Everyone there is so courteous and professional. Mike provided great service, a good customer experience and price for my car breaks. The guys who work there made sure to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend this place.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/14/2019
Very honest
I was impressed at the efficiency and honesty of this business. They were quick to get back to me. I will use them in the future.
Michael

KH
Kenneth H.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff at this business provides good customer service, and they tell him the truth.

PD
PAULA D.
06/02/2019
I’ve taken my 1991 Jeep to Pro Motors 3 times and every time I have received excellent honest service. I tried several mechanics in the area to service my Jeep but was not happy. From the very first time Pro Motors serviced my Jeep I was completely satisfied. Honest price and good quality service. I’ll be back and I’ve recommended Tony and his shop to all my friends and family.

IH
IVAN H.
Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2019
We found this place on Yelp with really good reviews and was not disappointed. My car was overheating and even though the quoted price was higher because of other issues, I appreciated the fact that they called to let me know the other problems they found. They asked if it was okay to order those parts to fix what they had found. When it was time to pick up the car, they saved the parts that had problems and showed specifically the issue and explained it as well. My car is running great and hopefully my car does not have any issues for a very long time but if it does, I will definitely be back up.

DUSTIN S.
05/30/2019
Recommend
I take all my cars here. Great service/people. Great prices.

JU
John U.
Downey, CA
05/30/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

AT
ANGEL T.
Hyundai Accent
05/13/2019
Tony and his staff are an excellent team! They treated us with respect and went over every detail about the services that were performed on our vehicle. I would highly recommend Pro A Motors to any friend or family that needs service on their vehicle.

SV
Steve V.
Chevrolet Classic
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was good. The mechanic is very informative and gives lots of options.

Christine C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the staff were timely.

Alberto S.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Alberto said the business was fast and professional, and took care of him.

04/25/2019
Good work
Good work

EK
ERICA K.
Hacienda Heights, CA
04/23/2019
Honest and reliable
Moving out of state soon and am nervous about finding another Auto Shop like Tony’s. Good news is he told me I can always give him a call if I was in doubt with the new mechanic I find. Thanks again Tony! Totally appreciate you and your service.

TN
TRISTAN N.
Dodge Stratus
04/16/2019
Actually figured out what's wrong with my car!
I had been trouble finding a mechanic that could actually fix my car -- the last one I took it to had the wrong fix. Pro Motors actually diagnosed and fixed my vehicle faster, and for a better price! They gave some recommendations for further service but didn't push it down my throat right away. I will be back, as per their suggestion, in a few weeks after I put some more miles on the car to get that work done.

CG
Christian G.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Christian said everyone at the business was honest and helpful.

Cheryl M.
Ford Bronco II
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said the staff know how to work on older vehicles, and she received a discount on the service.

South El Monte, CA
04/06/2019
Great honesty and integrity!
Very helpful and went above and beyond to explain the problem with my car, give me options, and made sure I understood and felt comfortable. Not to mention very affordable.

BT
Beatrice T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Beatrice said the work took a lot longer than she was hoping for - it took 2 days longer.

Marcus L.
Ford Bronco
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said that he brought his vehicle to the business due to a brake issue and to find out what needed to be done. They messaged him back within a few hours and told him what needed to be done and how much it would cost but that they wouldn't be able to do it until tomorrow because some of the parts were not available. After about 3 hours, they called and said that they were able to get the parts needed and his vehicle is finished. He said the staff did a good job and were able to answer all his questions.