Professional Collision - Foley

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Lana M.
06/06/2018
Awesome service
First time using this repair shop. Great service and work!

Dwight m.
06/06/2018
Fast service.
Great Service.Very pleased.

WA
Wade A.
Magnolia Springs, AL
05/29/2018
Had a minor repair that was taken care of the same day for a very reasonable price. Very pleasant to deal with.

DF
Doug F.
Summerdale, AL
05/25/2018
Awesome Body Shop
Top tier quality repairs at reasonable price. Very courteous and professional. And they had excellent communication throughout the repair process. I would highly recommend Professional Collision and will use them again when the need arises.

Julie H.
05/25/2018
Amazing workmanship, customer care & quick turn around
The associate care and hospitality was amazing as well as the continued updates. The quick turn around on getting my car fixed and returned, exceited my expectations. It was such a pleasure to be served by Professional Collision. I would recommend them highly and in the event that I need collision repairs again, I would definitely choose their service.

K M.
05/16/2018
Great experience
Fast processing and excellent customer service. Very pleased wit the work done!

Lori M.
Mobile, AL
05/14/2018
Fast and professional!!
Great company!! Professional and kind. Great work in a very timely manner!!

SA
Sheree A.
05/11/2018
AWESOME!!
I've brought my car here once before for some minor work, not insurance related and was very pleased with the work. I then recommended my son and daughter-in-law here when they were rear ended. So I already knew that they did excellent work. I was happy when they were among the list of body shops that my insurance sent me to choose from. They didn't disappoint this time either. The work was great and the staff is very friendly. Nick took great care of me.

WK
Will K.
05/11/2018
Great job
Fixed my 2014 Versa up good as New in a timely manner.....Thanks!

JE
Jaqueline E.
Mobile, AL
05/07/2018
Great auto body work/ Office customer service average
Good bodywork on the vehicle! The office staff could improve by communicating more effectively with updates for clients, and have a friendlier and more caring vibe in the office.

Daniel C.
05/03/2018
Review
Very courteous and professional

Julie B.
Magnolia Springs, AL
05/02/2018
Auto repair
Customer service was great! The wait was very minimal. Very organized

James M.
05/01/2018
Dodge Magnum R/T
Excellent service and progress updates

JE
Jamy E.
Lillian, AL
04/27/2018
Great Company
Great company! Fitted us in right away and completed the work in the time frame they said they would. I highly recommend them for all your vehicle needs.

Shauna M.
Loxley, AL
04/20/2018
Great work
My car is flawless. They made what could have been a nightmare a plain less experience and finished a week ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend

LC
Logan C.
04/17/2018
Great service ask for nick
Great service they did everything I needed for a more than affordable price great customer service and I will be using them for anything else I need done in then future remember ask for nick

Jeremy W.
11/18/2016
Very pleased
Very pleased with the work. Can't tell that anything was ever wrong with my truck. Friendly people. Brian was very friendly and professional. Costumer for life!

Robert S.
07/06/2016
Work pride
! and 1/2 years after a fascia replacement, I noticed a bubble in the paint job, the paint had not adhered correctly. They said they would touch it up, but when I went to pick up the car, they had repainted the entire fascia. I am entirely satisfied, I would recommend this shop to anybody. 07/06/16

AT
ARLAN T.
Saturn AURA 4D XE
03/21/2013
It was a painless experience.

LW
Linda W.
Kia Forte
03/20/2013
Everybody was great, they were polite and kept me up to date.