Professional Collision - Foley

Bill S.
Silverhill, AL
11/12/2019
Truck repair
Best place I have ever dealt with, prompt courteous respectful and extremely helpful, Cody was the best?????

VM
Vicki M.
07/06/2019
My car was done early, but...
The staff were polite and helpful. My car was also done early but there was a mess in the back of the car. My back bumper had to be replaced and the carpet was full of shavings and white dust.

Richard H.
Brownsburg, IN
01/23/2019
Car Repair
Very rapid response to repair my vehicle. This resulted in only having to rent a car for 2 days.

Lana M.
06/06/2018
Awesome service
First time using this repair shop. Great service and work!

Dwight m.
06/06/2018
Fast service.
Great Service.Very pleased.

WA
Wade A.
Magnolia Springs, AL
05/29/2018
Had a minor repair that was taken care of the same day for a very reasonable price. Very pleasant to deal with.

DF
Doug F.
Summerdale, AL
05/25/2018
Awesome Body Shop
Top tier quality repairs at reasonable price. Very courteous and professional. And they had excellent communication throughout the repair process. I would highly recommend Professional Collision and will use them again when the need arises.

Julie H.
05/25/2018
Amazing workmanship, customer care & quick turn around
The associate care and hospitality was amazing as well as the continued updates. The quick turn around on getting my car fixed and returned, exceited my expectations. It was such a pleasure to be served by Professional Collision. I would recommend them highly and in the event that I need collision repairs again, I would definitely choose their service.

K M.
Gulf Shores, AL
05/16/2018
Great experience
Fast processing and excellent customer service. Very pleased wit the work done!

Lori M.
Mobile, AL
05/14/2018
Fast and professional!!
Great company!! Professional and kind. Great work in a very timely manner!!

SA
Sheree A.
05/11/2018
AWESOME!!
I've brought my car here once before for some minor work, not insurance related and was very pleased with the work. I then recommended my son and daughter-in-law here when they were rear ended. So I already knew that they did excellent work. I was happy when they were among the list of body shops that my insurance sent me to choose from. They didn't disappoint this time either. The work was great and the staff is very friendly. Nick took great care of me.

WK
Will K.
05/11/2018
Great job
Fixed my 2014 Versa up good as New in a timely manner.....Thanks!

JE
Jaqueline E.
Mobile, AL
05/07/2018
Great auto body work/ Office customer service average
Good bodywork on the vehicle! The office staff could improve by communicating more effectively with updates for clients, and have a friendlier and more caring vibe in the office.

Daniel C.

Julie B.
Magnolia Springs, AL
05/02/2018
Auto repair
Customer service was great! The wait was very minimal. Very organized