TG
TINA G.
Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2021
Trustworthy!
It’s not often that your mechanic tells you, “well, it was just a minor issue”, then charge you close to nothing for his trouble, but that’s the kind of honest service we get from Progressive! My family will always bring our vehicles to them!

BF
BEA F.
06/10/2021
Fast service and excellent customer service
Well, another great service experience with Bill, Marcy, and the rest of the crew at Progressive automotive on Rt. 610. My hubby’s a/c was not as cold as it had been in the past and Progressive was able to fit us in today. We dropped the vehicle off the night before and got a call before 11am that the vehicle was ready!! This place is so accommodating and honest. If you’re not using Progressive you’re probably paying too much. Just go. You’ll thank me later, I promise!!

Timely appointments, wonderful staff
Progressive has been my go to for car care for many years. They’re always on time, upfront and honest. I’ll definitely continue using their service and recommend Progressive!

JASON H.
Great job
They did a great job, very pleased

GR
GERALD R.
Toyota Avalon
06/10/2021
Friendliest Place in Town.
I have been taking my cars to Progressive for over 25 years. Their service, friendliness and integrity are at a level seldom encountered at a repair facility. Pricing is honest and there's never been a recommended repair I didn't need. Always a pleasure to be there.

DA
DAVID A.
Dodge Caravan
06/09/2021
Fast and friendly service.
Had state and emissions done here. Very friendly and fast service.

MIKE B.
06/08/2021
Tire Repair
As usual, Progressive was there when I needed to get a nail out of a tire. Although busy, they managed to get me in and took care of my issue. Would not go anywhere else for service on our cars.

CA
CHRIS A.
Fredericksburg, VA
Nissan Frontier
06/08/2021
Always the Best
I have been a customer for over 25 years and regard Progressive Automotive & Tire as the crown jewel of the Fredericksburg area's automotive merchants. Would never consider doing business anywhere else.

CV
CHANDLER V.
06/07/2021
Excellent customer service and master mechanics!
We have been bringing our cars to progressive for 15 years. We would not take our cars anywhere else. Super customer service and the mechanics are true masters of the trade.

Defiance, MO
Very satisfied!
I had a screw in one of my tires and Progressive was able to fix it the same day without an appointment. I was very pleased with the repair and price. I would not hesitate to use them again!

CK
CLAIRE K.
Friendly and fast
The lady at the front desk was so kind and my service was very quick considering how busy they were

Ford C-Max Hybrid
New customer
Took me in early for my appt today and finished in amt of time promised. Very clean waiting room.
Marci, Receptionist was very courteous.

SARA M.
Excellent service and Friendly faces

DAVID L.
State inspection
Service was timely and thorough.

TOD B.
06/05/2021
Great job
Great job and efficient service