David H.
07/28/2021 Category: Service
David said the business doesn't charge him for unnecessary things he doesn't need for his vehicle and always does what's best for his vehicle.

DO
Darrel O.
Ram 3500
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Dawn. She said staff has treated them really well. They got their vehicle in a pinch because she uses it heavily and can't be without it.. They got them in very quickly.

CL
Cindy L.
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff members know what they are doing and if they break something by accident they fix it, and they are friendly.

Jason H.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
06/24/2021
Quick
Quick thorough service! Had a transmission go out in out work van, Allen and crew got our rig in and quickly had tranny out for rebuild. Thank you to PSAR crew!!

Tom M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/23/2021
Professionalism of the personal touch
Professionalism of the personal touch. I go to this mechanic shop exclusively. Always do quality work. Finding a mechanic that you can completely trust it’s not easy to find. Alan is a quality individual. Chase takes after his father. Thank you!

RD
Rudy D.
Nissan Versa
06/20/2021
I would HIGHLY recommend!!!!
My car's axle broke and the tire came off. This has been a nightmare of people telling me what they think is wrong. I took my car to puget sound auto repair and it was fixed. They worked with me to fix the important stuff first, so I was able to stay on budget. Amazing customer service. Super friendly staff. I would give 10 stars!!!

Denny C.
INFINITI FX35
06/06/2021
Denny and Andrea Christman DVM
The communication, service, and friendship enstablished with Puget Sound Repair is excellent. It does not get any better. Keep it up! Its appreciated! The Christmans

SA
Susan A.
05/30/2021
Great service, oil change, tune-up, etc
High quality, friendly service

Darlene H.
05/28/2021
A Great Place For My Auto Checkup
Puget Auto is competent, dependable, fast service at a reasonable price and stand behind their work! I’ve taken my car there for many years!

JV
John V.
Dodge Dakota
05/27/2021
A Great Team You Can Rely On
I am a repeat customer of Puget Sound Auto Repair. I contacted them at a moment's notice when my starter went out on my truck. They had a full schedule, but were able to get me in. To make a long story short, Alan (owner), informed me that it was not my starter but a corroded cable end, which he replaced. He informed me that my starter was fine, and did not need to put a new one in (which saved me a bunch), and charged me a very fair price for the work he performed. PSAR is a professional, trustworthy, and reliable outfit. They will treat you right, and take care of your needs. Thank you again, PSAR!

Todd B.
Dodge Magnum
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Todd said that he's used them in the past and they're very timely and do a great job.

NM
Nathaile M.
Suzuki XL7
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Nathaile said that they have the best service she's had.

WL
Wilber L.
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Wilber said they got the vehicle done when they said they would. The vehicle drives good and starts fine.

Dennis D.
05/13/2021
Only place I will take my cars
Always friendly, always reliable service!

Dennis D.
Mazda CX-5
05/11/2021
Friendly competent service
Great place to get your car serviced. Very reliable and trustworthy