JV
John V.
Nissan Pickup
02/26/2021
Super Service
My wife took her truck in due to a squealing belt. Turned out one of the belts was too long. The mechanics were kind, knowledgeable, suggested the proper solution(s), and charged a very fair price. This is our second visit, and definitely not our last.

Karen B.
Olalla, WA
GMC Yukon
02/25/2021
Quality+
These guys know what they’re doing! Courteous and helpful explaining repairs and done on time.

Jeff C.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said the technicians resolved the issue quickly and charged him a fair price.

Robin C.
Longbranch, WA
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/18/2021
Alway offering the quickest available times!
When I called ASAR for a small fix appointment (window was not closing properly). I was offered the next day appointment. I am always greeted with kindness and professional service. my car was quickly repaired. The price was very reasonable. Alan and his staff are kind, informative and an asset to the community. I will continue to use this shop!

BR
Bryane R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Kia Sedona
02/17/2021
high mileage maintenance
Keeps my vehicle running while keeping the cost as low as possible. This place has plenty to do and doesn't fabricate problems to scare you into having to spend more money.

JV
john v.
Dodge Dakota
02/17/2021
Highly Recommended
I was referred to PSAR by a friend who was happy with their service. I decided to give them a try, and was pleased just the same. Friendly down to earth staff, fair non-stiffing prices, and a sense of trust. I’ll be taking my truck here whenever it needs service or repair.

Ron R.
02/11/2021
Always the best
Best service in town! We bring our entire fleet here and Allen always has us back on the road quickly.

GR
Gabrielle R.
02/09/2021
Fast reliable and friendly service!
I am always able to get an appointment quickly. Prices are great and no last minute unexplained costs. Love love love this place!

Juan D.
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Juan said everything went good and the person he dealt with was pretty knowledgeable, honest and did not try to take advantage of him.

Joran P.
02/03/2021
Perfect as usual
Impeccable service and great staff.

Selvyn W.
01/22/2021
Tuneup
Great service good price

scott w.
Coos Bay, OR
Chevrolet Chevy Van
01/15/2021
My fuel pump stopped working recently on a trip to see a boat. I was a long way from home. The guys at Puget Sound Auto Repair fixed it immediately, even with a shop full of cars, even staying late when I got lost coming back to the shop. I can't recommend them highly enough and they will always have my gratitude.

Robert W.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Robert said they are excellent. They follow up. They are honest. They do what he tells them to do and they get it done.

TL
Terry L.
Poulsbo, WA
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Terry said they went above and beyond. They provide good rates, they are friendly, courteous and very quick .

CL
Cindy L.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Cindy said they did what they needed to in a good amount of time. She didn't have to pay the whole bill.