Stephen H.
Lexus LS 400
08/14/2019
Efficient, well-priced service
I trust this business, which makes getting my car taken care of much less stressful!

Kyle S.
08/14/2019
Excelent customer service and expediant copatent repairs
Being a home mechanic I was new to working on diesels and had an issue i couldn't figure out or fix on my own. I took my truck in and they worked with me to figure out what the problem was and get it fixed. The customer service was excellent and kept me inform through out the process of finding the problem and fixing it. I have delt with many of the other shops in Port Orchard and have been disappointed with most of them. I would recommend Puget Sound Auto Repair to everyone!

John M.
Dodge Caliber
08/12/2019 Category: Service
John said that the staff are very good at what they do.

John M.
Dodge Caliber
08/12/2019 Category: Service
John said that the staff are very good at what they do.

LH
Len H.
Ford Galaxie 500
08/10/2019
Honest diligent and great customer service
Wonderful people to work with and they have fixed our motorhome and three of our cars and have done an excellent job

Dennis D.
08/02/2019
Great reliable service
Small family owned business that provides friendly and quality service. My father always said that a good trustworthy mechanic was worth his writing gold! PSE is it for me!

Laurie S.
07/21/2019
Water pump repair
After some research, I found that I was overcharged by several hundred dollars for my water pump replacement. “Fixed” speedometer is not working. The courtesy rides to and from home we’re a nice touch, though!

CA
Cynthia A.
Chevrolet Trax
07/11/2019
Always satisfying service
Mr Allan and his crew are my go to whenever i have a car problem. No matter what time of the day I call they always fit me into their schedule of which I am always thankful.

BL
Bill L.
South Colby, WA
Cadillac Escalade EXT
07/10/2019
Good service, fair prices, and they stand behind their work.
From experience I know they provide good service, fair prices, and stand behind their work. I highly recommend them.

Delanny L.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Delanny said the business provided good customer service.

Joann G.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Joann said the service provided by this business was excellent.

CL
Chris L.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that he appreciates them being very honest.

TP
Tim P.
Southworth, WA
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that the staff did a good job.

HB
Hans B.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Hans said that he has no problem with this business.

JN
John N.
Toyota Pickup
06/18/2019
Very thorough
I brought my truck in just for an oil change but they found an oil leak that could potentially be problems later

RA
Richard A.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff is honest and has helped him save money where he can on this type of vehicle.

Jenai W.
06/14/2019
Awesome Service
After going to a couple different auto repair shops, I finally found a place that actually FIXED my car at a reasonable price. So thankful for this place!! Very competent mechanics and amazing, fast service. I'll be back! Thank you.

Olalla, WA
06/12/2019
I really like the folks at Puget sound Auto
What can I say GREAT!!!

Daniel S.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they did the service quickly, correctly and did a good job.

EN
Emerson N.
Silverdale, WA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Emerson said the staff are professional, thorough and overall, he had a wonderful experience.