Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #5

Latest Review over 3 years ago

CE
CHRIS E.
12/26/2014
Frankie and his staff understand their customers needs and provide great service
Thanks Frankie & Jimmy

AA
AYKUT A.
Dodge Durango
12/06/2014
diagnos was wrong !!! abd expencive !!!
your man told me what is wrong with my car and gave me price to fix it up . Price was more then $1000 , i fixed it my self $ 55 .. and diagnosis was wrong , i change all parts what they sad and didn't fix the problem , when i looked it up my self was extremely easy and cheap fix . by the way your shop manager was really nice person just he shouldn't believe one of unexperienced shop worker ! i didnt want u all put down . just what i had i told u !! sincerely !
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #5

Aykut,

Thank you for the communication and I am glad to hear that you have resolved your issue. Our store manager, Derek informed me that you ask us to look at the front suspension on your car and note any/ all worn parts, which we did by giving you a "free"estimate to repair or replace those items. It sounds like  we had a lack of communicaton on exactly what you wanted but I appreciate you stopping into one of stores and we would love to have you back in the future.

Jim Jernigan

BC
BRENDA C.
Acura TL
11/30/2014
friendly service, not a long wait!!
I looove taking my vehicle to Pugh's.. they are the friendliest to their customers, and they tell you the truth about your vehicle, even if you come there for only an oil change.. they truly care about their business and their customers. I highly recommend them to family and friends, and they certainly will continue to get my business..

R.J. H.
Grimesland, NC
GMC Yukon XL
11/28/2014
Happy
You did awesome at responding quickly to my review and took care of the problem quickly. All I wanted was for it to be noted that in the future you should go back to your records and check on when maintenance was done before doing it again. Thank you for fixing my issue. I do appreciate you doing everything to fix it. Also, I appreciate the kindness of your employee Derrick! He is awesome and always has been.

11/28/2014
Not happy
You did a good job on replacing the rear end grease or whatever it's called. But you did an oil change and tire rotation after only 1000 miles. I just had it in there in September for all that. I thought you kept records on when this was suppose to be done. So I just paid for an oil change that wasn't due for several more months. I was pretty upset.
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #5

R.J.,

Thank you for letting me know about the  issue at our Dickenson Ave store and  I was so glad that we were able to quickly resolve this for you and I apologize for the misunderstanding. At Pugh's we always place high value on your satisfaction with our service so again thank you for the communication and we look forward to helping you again in the near future.
Jim Jernigan
District Manager
Pughs Tire & Service Centers

JEANNE C.
11/16/2014
friendly staff, very accomodating
had NC inspection in a timely manner. Waiting area is nice. Staff very friendly and helpful.

FR
FRED R.
11/05/2014
Family owned business that caters to its customers
Pugh's hires people that know what they are doing and the service staff care about customer satisfaction.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline
10/27/2014
Friendly Service
Derick and Jimmy were very helpful and informative. I explained that I had time restraints with the needed repairs and they made it happen in a professional and timely manner.

AH
ANN H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/16/2014
Battery service & replacement was great
As a walkin, service fast and courteous.

DK

ROBERT S.
Buick Rainier
09/12/2014
counter service very good
relay repair issues well with customer

MARJORIE S.
Farmville, NC
06/30/2014
Easy to work with
The staff is easy to get along with, knows what they are talking about and they try to get you a deal if at all possible.

AH

BILL P.
Buick LeSabre
03/24/2014
Plueddemann's Buick
Everything was taken care of in a timely maner.

BG
BRENDA G.
Dodge
03/23/2014
Jimmy Sutton!
He conducts the "desk" and appointments with such care. He's always friendly and efficient.

JQ
JEFF Q.
03/13/2014
I really appreciated the great service and short wait time. Nice waiting area too with free beverages.

DK

Grimesland, NC
Chevrolet Silverado
02/21/2014
new tires
Purchased 4 new tires. Service was great. I dropped my truck off and they carried me back to work. Picked my truck up and they informed me of some worn components. No pressure from them to do you the work. Honest and trust worthy people. Thanks

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Volvo S60
01/24/2014
Polite, helpful and honest service people
Appreciate all the service managers did to get my import car's problem fixed.

ROBERT S.