Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #2

BP
BLAKE P.
12/19/2014
Rotate Tires
Job done. No charge since I am a regular customer and will continue to be.
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #2 responded on 12/19/2014

Blake,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Pugh's Tire & Service Centers

BW
BETH W.
12/17/2014
Honest and friendly people
Best place to go in town!

RE
ROBERT E.
12/11/2014
Tire service
The right rear tire on our Prius had a slow leak. As 50% of tread remained, a repair rather than a replacement was recommended. The repair was performed quickly and effectively. I appreciate the lack of attempt to up sell me.
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #2 responded on 12/11/2014

Robert,
We appreciaet the positive feedback!! Thank you for choosing Pughs.
Pugh's Tire & Service Centers

PD
PAUL D.
12/07/2014
Bid was high
For 2005 Toyota Sienna - received bid for ~$410 to work on front brakes. Toyota dealership, $220 for similar but less work. Questioned replacing brake fluid. Dealership less than private company? Makes me hesitant about Pughs. Still like your tires though. Would recommend for tires...
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #2 responded on 12/08/2014

Paul, Thank you for the communication and I was glad to hear that our store manager Ty was able to talk to you about what our estimate actually included and that you have chosen to let us do the job and as always I apprecite your feedback along with your business!!
Thank You for choosing Pugh's!!
Pugh's Tire and Service Centers

JANET H.
Toyota Avalon
12/06/2014
Efficient and friendly
I have used Pugh's for years and constantly recommend them to others.

CLARE C.
12/05/2014
good service
prompt efficient service. never try to pad the bill. friendly and professional.

RP
REBECCA P.
11/22/2014
Fast
always great service in a timely manner

MF
MYRLA F.
10/14/2014
Quick tire rotation
Pugh's opens early. 1st one to arrive...so first to be serviced. Fast tire rotation. Got to work on time.

KC
KEITH C.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/10/2014
tire rotation
Great job and quick too.

BEBIE B.
Volvo S60
08/16/2014
Great customer service, timely
Inspection was done on less than an hour. Convenient

08/14/2014

Winterville, NC
Toyota Tercel
08/06/2014
Fantastic Customer Service
Thank you for always taking such excellent care of our vehicles, our son, and our daughters. We appreciate your kindness and professionalism. You always make sure we understand the repairs currently needed and future repairs.

JEFF W.
Infiniti G35
07/30/2014
Outstanding Service and Reliability
I know that when i take one of my 5 family vehicles to Pugh's Tire I get prompt reliable service. I rely on the staff at Pugh's to provide me with accurate recomendations and pricing and they have yet to let me down.

07/13/2014
THE STAFF
Pleasant experience.

JIMMY W.
Grimesland, NC
GMC Sierra
07/03/2014
Economical, fast service and friendly people who are honest.

SJ
SAM J.
Chrysler
06/19/2014
Fast Friendly Service
Pugh's go me in and out as promised - with an inspection and oil change.

AD
ARNOLD D.
Hookerton, NC
06/18/2014
the fast friendly service
The service I received was great

TWANA B.
Farmville, NC
05/30/2014
What makes this place so great is the friendly and personable staff and then the impeccable service.
My experiences and service over the last 20+ years has been nothing less than one of excellence in superior service and quality!!!

05/17/2014
Timely manner of operations
Very polite people. Never had a bad experience !

DT
DOYLE T.
Snow Hill, NC
GMC Yukon
04/24/2014
Prompt service and know how
Friendly and knowledgeable