Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

John S.
Blue Ridge, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2018 Category: Service
I DID NOT HAVE THIS SERVICE, WHY AM I GETTING THIS?
I DID NOT HAVE A HYUNDAI SERVICED
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Sorry,the information was not updated at the time of write up,At least you took time to complete the survey.

Ronald M.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Ron M
Pedro is very knowlegible and takes time to explain everything related to the service of my Tucson Night
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks Ron,I appreciate your business and always look forward to your visit.Customers like you are what keeps me in the business.

CP
Corey P.
Morganton, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
We was greeted by a very sweet lady & the guys that looked at our car was very nice and polite. Very helpful!
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business and great score'Thank YouPedro(Pye Hyundai)

Chatsworth, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2018 Category: Service
I did not receive acceptable service and that my check engine light is still on
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.I am sorry for the over sight on your check engine light.Because of an emergency the technician was out and the SW should of made you another appointment.Hopefully we can take care of this in the future.

KH
Kay H.
Chatsworth, GA
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Close and Convenient !!!
Even though I got my Hyundai in Chattanooga . I live in Chatsworth Ga . So being able to come to Dalton to get my oil Changed help a lot .
EVen though when I go to Chattanooga my oil change is 26.00 but When I go to Dalton's it 43.00 . I haven't figured that one out yet .
But at least it's closer for me .
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 04/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business.I dont know what type of oil they use in Chattanooga,but we only use synthetic from Hyundai.We do not use any bulk oil.I look forward to your next visit.
Pedro (Pye Hyundai)

KH
Kali H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Top Service
The staff have wonderful personalities and great to work with!
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business and great score.I look forward to your next visit.

Melinda B.
La Fayette, GA
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Service on my 2014 Hyundai Sonta
See prior comment.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business.I am sorry I wasnt present during the transaction.It states on some coupons to present at write up and on some it doesnt.We do have a sign on the counter.Still I could have over road the system and made it right.Not a real problem,the ticket has to be re written though.I will honor it on her next visit.
I do thank you for your business

Betty H.
Dalton, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2018 Category: Service
The service people
We liked how through and friendly the service people were.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business and the great score.I look forward to your next visit.

GS

Kenneth M.
Calhoun, GA
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I went in to have service for a recall and was taken care of quickly.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer the survey,I appreciate your business and the great score.I look forward to your next visit.

Dana P.
Cohutta, GA
02/08/2018 Category: Service
I've been having my Hyundai serviced at Pye since I bought it. They are quick and friendly every time.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business and great score.I look forward to your next visit.

Robert W.
Mineral Bluff, GA
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly informative service.
They performed what was requested and didn't try to sell additional/optional services. They serviced on time with the scheduled appointment. Friendly and knowledgeable.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Ronald M.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Ron Murfin
Expertise of service personnel
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Ron for taking the time to answer the survey.As always it is nice seeing you.I appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

BC
Barbara C.
Morganton, GA
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

BT
Ben T.
Rocky Face, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Department
This service department does a very good job. They had the car ready for me at pickup time and communicated everything they did during the service. Best service department I've dealt with in Dalton.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer the survey.I really appreciate your kind words and great score.I look forward to your next visit.

Anna S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2018 Category: Service
servvice people
Great
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 01/05/2018

Thank yoy for taking the time to answer the survey.I really appreciate the great score and look forward to your next visit.

David W.
Dalton, GA
12/25/2017 Category: Service
good service
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business and your great score.I look forward to your next visit.

Billy H.
Calhoun, GA
12/09/2017 Category: Service
on time every time
everytime i make an appointment to get car serviced, i have never had to wait they are always on time and done in a timely manner.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 12/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate the kind words and great score.I look forward to your next visit.

RHONDA H.
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Closer than Chattanoonga. I was told I had to go to Chattanoonga to get my oil changed it's almost 1 hour from my house / this oil chg cost a little more but it being closer was worth it.
This dealership did a great job .of Chattanooga did also it was just far to go.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate your business and the great score.I look forward to your next visit.

HS
Holly S.
Resaca, GA
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Quick, easy, friendly
My oil change was quick, there was no wait. The gentleman I dealt with was extremely nice and informative. I will be back for my next oil change.
HANSEL E D. from Pye Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer the survey.I appreciate the kind words and great score.I look forward to your next visit.
Pedro (Pye Hyundai)