Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AMOS M.
05/19/2019
Hughes diagnosed my problem and made everything right. I had to have my drive shaft rebuilt. It was done on time and at a reasonable price. They even set me up with a discount on a rental car to use for my Easter trip to Charlotte so I didn’t have to miss the grandkids. These are trustworthy guys. I’m happy to be a customer.

Russell H.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Russell said they are good people at this business.

JAMIE C.
05/08/2019
The best experience!
The staff at Hughes is very honest, friendly and reliable. They do a great job of educating you on the current status and predicted future status of your vehicles care! Overall best experience I have ever had with a auto repair shop!

roslynn B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Roslynn said she is very happy with the work that was done and how nice everyone is. She also said she appreciates how Kevin goes out of his way to make sure everything is fine.

RL
RICHARD L.
Rydal, GA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/04/2019
2004 Chevrolet Silverado,
It's nice to be recognized when you walk in the door. The information provided by the shop manager is always helpful. Always looking out for their customers and treating
us like family.

DAVE G.
Carrollton, GA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
05/04/2019
Hughes automotive is an A1 establishment!
These guys can accomplish any type of repair in a very timely manner. I highly recommend them for all of your automotive needs. They will always call and consult with you before they move forward with any additional repairs.

TN
Ted N.
Rydal, GA
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Ted said they do excellent work and service at this business.

04/30/2019
Personal service
I appreciate Sid and the staff at Hughes. I always feel safe on the road because they are mindful of my whole vehicle not just a headlight replacement! I can always count on good advice. My dad was a mechanic and made sure his daughter was safe. I feel like it's my dad all over again!

AMOS M.
04/23/2019
Major repairs
Hughes got my drive shaft re-built and installed and replaced my battery all for about half of what I thought I’d have to spend. These guys really take good care of me and my truck. They even got me a reasonably priced rental car for the Easter weekend trip to Charlotte. I am a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! Thanks, guys!!!!
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your business , always glad to have happy customers

KJ
KAY J.
Chatsworth, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019
i specifically said i didnt want cabin air filter replaced
i've used Hughes for a couple of years, i guess, with two cars. i drive 100 miles a day, five days a week, so the oil changes are more often that not. everything was fine until the last time. when i find a place more near my home, i wont go back.

i was told that my cabin air filter was "one of the nastiest i've ever seen", i said "how much to replace?" "$15.00", "no, i'll wait." i waited because i DIDNT HAVE $15.00 to waste. there was a really loud noise after they worked on it, so i went back the next business day. so the tech gets in the car, opens the glove box and it's a couple of leaves they dislodged when they were in it originally and didnt remove. anyway, the tech comes out, takes the leaves out. i thank him then other guy comes out with a new cabin filter, i think, "well, they're doing a courtesy cause it was soooo nasty and i come here every six or eight weeks", it was not "sooo nasty." if thats the nastiest one you've ever seen, you havent seen much. yeah, it was dusty and had some dirt in it but it was not that bad. i was also told that it affects the heat/air output. i'm pretty sure it didnt affect it $15.00 worth. anyway, the tech puts it in. then the other guy comes out with clipboard and asks for my debit card. i gave it. the tech was looking at me like i was going to say something-i was REALLY irritated, but i didnt. this way, you want have to worry about me saying anything...ever.

i don't like to be strong armed, no matter what its about.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Im sorry that your experiance was not satisfactory,  we do check all filters as a courtosy , and a dirty cabin air filter will affect the air flow from your heat and AC and should be replaced every 12k miles or 12 months.

KRIS S.
GMC Terrain
04/20/2019
Best place to get an work done a vehicle.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your vehicle

ROD OR ALICIA C.
04/19/2019
Great place
Hughes is a great place to take your car. They always do great work. I recommend them to everyone.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your business and customer recommendations , we continue to grow because of customers like you.

VS
Vincent S.
Dalton, GA
Acura TL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said everything was professionally done, and everything ran smoothly afterwards so everything is great.

SARAH M.
04/16/2019
Time Crunch
I have gone here for many years and have always been very satisfied. This time one of my hoses was accidentally bumped and broken. This piece was fixed for free , but the stores were closed and it couldn’t be fixed until the next morning around 930am. I had to leave town at 6am to get to OH for my brothers heart surgery. This caused me to have to get a rental for $180.00. I’m a teacher and this was a huge unexpected out of pocket expense for me.
I appreciate that everything was done to fix it on time, but bc of the family emergency I was on a time crunch and had to get a rental.

NH
Nancy H.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said they did an excellent job in a timely manner and she appreciates that.

Destiny D.
Nissan Maxima
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Destiny said the service was completed faster than expected. The employees called her with service updates.

JAY H.
04/12/2019
Friendly, informative, professional!

Brody S.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Brody said the work was done quick and it turned out great and it was done for a good price.

JENNIFER K.
04/11/2019
Love Hughes!
I love everything about Hughes - they are always quick to take care of my car, are very professional and kind, always explain everything to me and the prices are reasonable.

SHIRLEY C.
White, GA
04/11/2019
Your professional & honesty
Always ready to give you an honest analysis of what services you need. Would go no where else