Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

VW
VICTORIA W.
12/04/2019
Got service done to my car here and they were great. Ken was nice and easy to talk to! Very convenient place for me to go because it’s close to my job. So I’ll be getting regular service done to my car with them!

FM
Fermin M.
GMC Savana Cutaway
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Fermin said he does recommend this business for service.

SF
STEVE/BETTY F.
Toyota Avalon
11/26/2019
5 Stars for Honesty and Integrity!
Hughes Automotive does not only have KNOWLEDGEABLE mechanics, but they are also Honest, Reliable, and Trust Worthy.
Hughes has made the impossible---Possible for our cars many times. The owners/front desk show their passion of automotive care and repair, they even mentored our son on the importance of checking the oil, oil changes, etc. Cartersville is fortunate to have Hughes in this area! We are blessed!

Betty Faile
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for the kind review and for your continued support, we have been blessed also with great customers

MIKE P.
Toyota Sequoia
11/26/2019
I always have my vehicle serviced at Hughes great staff.

Linda S.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Linda said that she has used them before. They have done oil changes and put tires on. She heard that they're real good and that is why she went to them.

BC
Betty C.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Betty said she has been to this facility several times. The technicians are very nice and always take good care of her.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

JOSHUA P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019
Did the work agreed upon.
Went in to get a tire patched and oil change. The guys let me know that where the hole in the tire was, was not possible to patch. I knew I'd be needing new tires in about 4 months time anyway. So I told them to order me a set of Michelin Defenders, set up for the guys to put the new tires on, check my alignment, and go ahead with the oil change. All the work was done in a short couple of hours, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The only, and I stress only, criticism I have concerning the visit was that the tech who brought the car back around did not wipe off the steering wheel or door seal (where he left a grimy shoeprint getting in and out of my car). A quick wipe down of the interior would have elevated this 4 star review to an easy 5.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for your business and this info on where we can and will improve upon , we have measures in place to take care of your vehicle and keep it clean with floor mats and seat protectors. This has been reiterated here at Hughes automotive and the employees have been reminded to be more conscience of the vehicle they are in and return it clean as it comes in.

RZ
RAY Z.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/12/2019
Van has no elec power and shifting column gear indicator not working properly.
Quickly diagnosed the two problems and Sid advised and the techs got it fixed and bill was fair.
Highly recommend

Nissan Maxima
11/10/2019
Friendly customer service and being able to get my car serviced without an appointment or long wait time.
I am very happy with the service I have received.

LC
LINDA C.
Acworth, GA
Ford Expedition
11/07/2019
Love you guys!!
I brought my vehicle in because I had an oil spot on my drive. You inspected the underneath and said all was well!! No charge to me just professional reinsurance!! You will always be my mechanics!!
As a single grandma I have confidence you have my best interests at all times!
Thank you!!

AMOS M.
11/06/2019
Great service at a reasonable cost.
It’s good to have trust in the folks who take care of your vehicle. I feel like I’ve found friends at Hughs Automotive. It’s a great feeling. Good service at a reasonable cost.

DAVID / BETTY D.
Toyota T100
11/06/2019
keeps our Truck Running
Always helpful and get the job done in a timely manner

Derick S.
Calhoun, GA
Kia Optima
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Derick said that they have good service.

NB
Norman B.
Dallas, GA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Norman said his visit at the business was fine. He said it was a little slow. He was near another appointment he had and could just walk from there. He said he would not recommend this business to other people only because he doesn't want them to blame him if they have a bad experience.

HH
HEATHER H.
10/17/2019
I came in for an oil change a little after 5 PM they close at 6 PM, they got me right back and out of the place before 6 pm.
(Most places would have asked me to come back in the morning).
I did need new front brakes so I decided to come back in the morning. They were finished with in the hour and a half, as they said they would be.
Awesome gentlemen at this location. This is where I’ll be bringing my car from now on.
Thanks guys

WT
WILLIAM T.
10/16/2019
Dependable service
Good service at a good price

DAVID M.
Chrysler Concorde
10/12/2019
Sid and his people did another great job on my car. Would recommend Hughes Automotive to anyone needing a repair done on their car or truck.

John W.
Newburgh, IN
Toyota Avalon
10/11/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff did a great job, they are quick and efficient.

Candace H.
Toyota Sequoia
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Candace said when she took her vehicle in she was told 35 to 40 minutes but she was there for an hour. She said another person came in after her. She was told 40 minutes but the other person was finished before her and she thinks she was skipped.

JENNIFER K.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/08/2019
Fantastic service !!
Besides taking great care of my family’s cars, their customer service is a huge reason we keep coming back. They are always welcoming and have a smile when you come in, get your car in as quick as they can, and are very upfront about what’s wrong and what actually needs fixed (or doesn’t!). I only go to Hughes and highly recommend!