DEXTER C.
Toyota Avalon
04/15/2021
Years of Service
I've had my car service at Hughes, since I bought it used with 53,000 miles. They have always been honest, fair and reasonable. I will continue to use them for all my automotive needs.

PG
PATRICIA G.
04/09/2021
The Best
The service was excellent as always. I was glad to see Kent, sorry Cid is retired. He was always my go-to trust person. I am sure the service will be as it always has. I will continue to trust my vehicle to all the capable personnel you have and believe it will be justified. Change is exciting and hard as well. Thanks to all of you.

ROBERT / HEATHER W.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/09/2021
Great people and quality service
Best shop in town

GW
GREG W.
04/02/2021
Great place love the staff

VV
Vladimir V.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Vladimir said they did the job he went there to do, they answered his questions about other things with his vehicle.

DAVID M.
Chrysler Concorde
03/24/2021
I had a mechanical and electrical problem with my car. Sid and his service people at Hugh's Auto did a great job in getting both problems fixed. If you need service work done on your car, I would recommend Hugh's Auto to get it done right.

LE
LINDA E.
Acworth, GA
Dodge Caliber
03/23/2021
Great service!!
I always have my vehicles serviced at Hughes. They do great work and everyone is professional and friendly. I highly recommend them!!

DAVID / BETTY D.
03/19/2021
Hughes Automotive
People are friendly and helpful. I always get great service from Hughs Automotive. They have reasonable prices and the is no hassle and run around like you get at dealerships.

JAN K.
Toyota Venza
03/17/2021
Friendly and helpful
Steve and staff kept me updated on my suv. They found the problem and took care of it.

PC
PHYLISS C.
03/12/2021
Reliable
Have been taking my car there since I moved to Cartersville four years ago...always friendly and reliable service.

Rita M.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Rita said they have always been nice.

Michael H.
03/01/2021
Very knowledgeable people about the auto industry
Very good service and very friendly people.
Prices are reasonable.
I would recommend this place to anyone I know.
Thanks for the great work and services, I will return

FC
Frank C.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Frank said they did a good job and didn't keep him waiting.

MIKE L.
02/22/2021
Very good and professional
I will go back for more work on my Honda

FB
Faye B.
Rydal, GA
Chrysler Concorde
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Faye's mother. She said she was very satisfied with the service.