AH
AMBER H.
Kingston, GA
Kia Sportage
10/06/2016
After speaking with them about what happened they were very helpful and polite. They inspected my car and resolved the issue.

10/04/2016
I brought my car in for a hub bearing replacement on the front end of my Kia. The very next day as I was coming home from work on I75 my car made a loud noise and something sounded like it was dragging on the highway. I had to get my car towed to my home where I got another mechanic to look at it and come to find out the bolts on my calipers were not replaced or were not properly tightened. I paid almost $500 to get the hub bearings replaced and the next day had to pay an $85 towing bill. I tried to call Monday and no one answered the phone.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I hope that after we have spoke and rechecked your vehicle you will continue to trust us with your vehicle repairs.

Steve Hughes

SF
STEVEN / LYNN F.
BMW Z4
07/29/2021
Customer service
Very helpful in identifying and correcting problem with my car. Fair and reasonable charge for services and very customer driven

SN
SUSIE / PHILLIP N.
07/29/2021
Owner
Very punctual, nice friendly folk.

MN
MATTHEW N.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/27/2021
Very professional and willingness to go above and beyond for our business.
Extremely professional shop went out of their way to help us get one of our fleet trucks back on the road. Willing to work through our company process in order to get our fleet maintenance completed in a timely manner. We have currently started using them for all of our fleet maintenance within our organization.

LT
Laurie T.
Dodge Journey
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Laurie said they were awesome and the location was perfect. She walked in, they took care of her, staff kept her informed, were really friendly, quick and had reasonable prices.

CR
CATHERINE R.
07/09/2021
Informative and courteous.
Got me in and out in a very timely manner. Explained and show me what was happening. Very courteous.

MARY W.
Rome, GA
07/09/2021
There very friendly & concern about their customers.

DAVE M.
Buick Enclave
06/27/2021
Always Great Service
Over many years (and many vehicles) my family has depended upon Hughes Automotive for our service needs. Owner Steve and his crew have consistently provided excellent service at reasonable cost. In addition to regular oil changes and tire rotation, we've used them for new tires, batteries, alternators, carburetors, wheel bearings, power window switches, wiper motors, A/C service, and many other items. We've always received excellent service and at the price quoted. --MDM; White, GA
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for you continued support , we have been blessed with great customers

Austell, GA
Dodge Dakota
06/24/2021
people and service
Friendly employees and outstanding service

DT
Devin T.
Dodge Dart
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Devin said they did it quick , efficient and well.

MARK L.
Honda Fit
06/16/2021
Fast reliable service. And saved us money on the part we needed.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for letting us service your vehicles

JOSH / CARRIE M.

SUSIE / PHILLIP N.
05/27/2021
New Family
Very punctual, quick service,
Nice young men in front office.
Miss seeing the other gentleman that had been with your company for a period of time.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for your continued support , change is always crazy but we will continue to offer the same great servie as always

DAVID M.
Chrysler Concorde
05/24/2021
Another great job by Hugh's to get my car fixed and on the road again.

Lincoln MKS
05/21/2021
In And Out
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation and they showed me the dry rot that had formed on my rear tires so they did not rotate the tires. No high pressure sales pitch trying to get me to buy new tires just gave me an estimate on new ones. A very fair estimate. Great place to go for car service with no sales pressure, just good service and fair prices.