AH
AMBER H.
Kingston, GA
Kia Sportage
10/06/2016
After speaking with them about what happened they were very helpful and polite. They inspected my car and resolved the issue.

10/04/2016
I brought my car in for a hub bearing replacement on the front end of my Kia. The very next day as I was coming home from work on I75 my car made a loud noise and something sounded like it was dragging on the highway. I had to get my car towed to my home where I got another mechanic to look at it and come to find out the bolts on my calipers were not replaced or were not properly tightened. I paid almost $500 to get the hub bearings replaced and the next day had to pay an $85 towing bill. I tried to call Monday and no one answered the phone.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I hope that after we have spoke and rechecked your vehicle you will continue to trust us with your vehicle repairs.

Steve Hughes

MIKE L.
02/22/2021
Very good and professional
I will go back for more work on my Honda

FB
Faye B.
Rydal, GA
Chrysler Concorde
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Faye's mother. She said she was very satisfied with the service.

WB
William B.
Rydal, GA
02/09/2021 Category: Service
William said the people that work there seem pretty nice and they seem like they know what they are doing. They are good workers.

Donald P.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Donald said they are good people he can depend on. They don't do something he didn't need.

MIKE H.
GMC Yukon XL
01/29/2021
Very knowledgeable people about the auto industry
Wasn't sure if I could get a oil change done, but they got me in and out.
Very good service

June F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/15/2021 Category: Service
June said that she has no complaints and her whole family goes there. She's used them for years and they do the work quick. She appreciates that they recognize her and she's not just a number.

PR
PATRICIA R.
Ford Edge
01/13/2021
Satisfied
Always satisfied with the service. I never feel like I've been taken advantage of.

01/13/2021
great people. great quick service.
great people. great quick service.

OA
Omar A.
Kingston, GA
GMC Yukon XL
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Omar said the business is fair and the employees are knowledgeable.

Michael L.
Dodge Ram 50
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the staff do good work and when he gets to the business, they fix it right up. He suggested they keep up the good worl.

KH
KAYTIE H.
Lexus IS 250
01/01/2021
always honest & helpful
I have been going to Hughes for a couple of years now and I've always had a positive experience. I've had multiple things done from basic oil changes, to new tires, to urgent repairs. The gentlemen at Hughes have been upfront and honest regarding any necessary work and/or work that can afford to wait.

DEGIE / OLIVIA H.
White, GA
Honda Fit
Always excellent service

SD
SONYA D.
Nissan Armada
12/30/2020
We have been utilizing the services of Hughes Automotive since we moved to Cartersville 2 years ago. Having to find a new mechanic after 20 years was a daunting task. We have had nothing but good experiences with Hughes. They are friendly and knowledgeable and their fees are fair.

CV
CAROL V.
12/30/2020
Very thorough with service and quotes you a price and gives you options.