Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JEREMY / BRIA F.
01/21/2018
Service was blah
I’ve been going to this location since I received my vehicle in 2012. They are the only ones who I trust to do work on my vehicle. I travel from a different city just to go to this location. I never complain about having to wait because I understand that this is a business and everyone deserves to have their vehicle taken care of without it being rushed. With this being said I was not impressed with my last visit. I am not sure if the guy at the front was having a bad day, but I asked him a simple question and he gives me attitude. Your service can be phenomenal but when your customer service sucks that’s when people decide to go elsewhere.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 01/26/2018

Sorry that our service wasn't excellent the day you came by , I tried to contact you to speak of this.
Our goal is to always provide great customer service along with quality repairs . I hope we will get another chance to prove our selfs to you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

TINAMARIE M.
Adairsville, GA
Acura TSX
01/13/2018
Nice Staff
Really nice staff. Car didn't come in with any noises while driving but sure left there with some after the oil change that was done. Didn't know I would leave with problems that need to be fixed.

WC
Wayne C.
Mercury Montego
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbra. She said that when she got home after picking up her vehicle the oil was leaking.

Juvane D.
Saturn Aura
12/13/2016 Category: Service
Juvane said this business has quick service. He stated he thinks the business should test drive vehicles, before returning them to customers. He had a problem with the service but the business corrected the issue.

GT
GLORIA T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/10/2016
Car repaired
Car was repaired properly runs great The only issue would be price I found a shop that would do the same job for $40.00 less. I will need to look at that closer next time being on fixed income $40.00 would come in handy.
Mitchell Tyburczy

GD
GARY D.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/05/2016
use to be cheaper price
Price to high didn't reset oil change light

ZM
Zachary M.
Isuzu Trooper
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Zachary said that this business gave him false mechanical information on one of his vehicles.

TD
Tracy D.
Ford Expedition
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Alisha. She said the service was good. She said she owns a business and had a bag in the vehicle that was closed up and someone untied the bag looking to see what was inside. Her husband called the manager regarding this.
Steve H. from Hughes Automotive responded on 02/20/2015

Alisha,
Thank you for taking the time to bring this situation to my attention , I'm glad we were able to resolve this and help us do a better job in the future.