Pyle Wheel & Brake Service

Chris S.
Utah
Chevrolet Blazer
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Chris said they were extremely slow.
Brett F. from Pyle Wheel & Brake Service responded on 04/09/2014

Chris, I apologize that we were so slow.  Some of that was beyond our control as we were given wrong parts.  We appreciate your business and hope that we can continue to earn your trust and future business needs.  Thanks Chris.

KATHERINE B.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/23/2013
over charged me for a part Kathy Bryan
I was told that the part that was ordered was about $400. dollars and then $85. for labor. But my bill was $725. I talked to Brent and he lovwered it to 625. but that was still more than the quote the day before? I feel taken advantage of
Brett F. from Pyle Wheel & Brake Service responded on 10/23/2013

Kathy Bryan has been a valued customer for a lot of years and I feel bad that she felt taken advantage of.  When I quoted her the price for the part it was an estimate.  The part was a dealer part only and came with a wiring harness and valves - it ended up costing more than I had thought.  This also meant that the labor was much more as there were additional parts that needed to be installed.  I charged her the same labor that I quoted her and gave her my COST on the part.  In addition we didnt charge her anything for the diagnosis.  I hope all the good we have done over the years outweighs my error in misquoting the job.  Thanks Kathy for letting us know how to improve.