NC

Mike L.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/19/2019
Love the Analytics
I feel that Jeff knows what’s best for my car.
Explains everything thoroughly and answers all of my questions.

TW
Taylor W.
West Islip, NY
03/12/2019
Amazing
Everyone is so friendly and such a great mechanic shop to go to. They really check out your car to make sure everything with it is great

Chris C.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/12/2019
Customer Service
Quads is a throw back in time. Their work is exceptional and the owner is a class act. I’ve found a true gem in Narragansett.

Stephen B.
03/07/2019
Warranty replacement
Our previously replaced BMW battery failed just at the end of the warranty, and Quads replaced it with no quibbling.

White Plains, NY
03/03/2019
Fast reliable and HONEST!
Safe place for women to bring their car and not be ripped off with unneccessary work

LC
Laura C.
Nissan Xterra
02/06/2019
Fast, friendly and very helpful! Would highly recommend!

Stephen B.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2019
Always great service
Just had our 2016 Honda Accord serviced. It just went off warranty, but we've had it serviced here from day 1. Not only do they perform the desired/required service, but they check other things that might be in need of attention. Before a big trip a couple summers ago they found that two of our tires needed to be replaced because the sidewalls had been damaged from hitting the curb in Peacedale (my wife and I both did that in the beginning with that car and its low profile tires. Anyway, there was no ignoring the problem because our 3 grandsons were traveling with us. Thanks Quads.

Tom M.

PL
Peter G. L.
RI
01/25/2019
My truck was happy yesterday even though it was raining on it, the guys at Quads changed the oil, oil filter, inspected underneath the vehicle, and engine compartment, included trucks' tires.
I had just acquired this 2005 Ford 150 pickup and noticed the sticker on the windshield said it was due for an oil change. I talked to Jeff and said he could squeeze the truck in for an oil change, a filter change and an inspection of the basic truck. They found the truck had a special air intake filtering system on it needed cleaning so the engine could breath better, also a couple of bushings that was associated with the drive-train needed to be replaced. When the bushings come in Jeff will let me know, then we will set up an appointment for the truck and it will be taken care of. Sure is GREAT to know that there is a group of guys that work together with you, for you, and your vehicle. Thanks guys for such GREAT service even though the rain was dripping off the truck, onto you while you were under the vehicle changing the filter and oil. I'll be back.

ME
Matt E.
Hopkinton, RI
01/24/2019
Auto service / inspection readiness
Ive been doing business with quads prior to it even being quads. Pete the owner has always been extremely far with me and my family. Jeff has taken the customer service to a whole new level. The texts /phone calls keeping us inform thru the entire process is an outstanding service. I recently had my sons vechicle services for inspection. Pete and his merry men took care of everything. We picked up the vechicle today and couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend quads to anyone needing auto repair.

Mark R.
Acura MDX
01/23/2019
Awesome exhaust!
2 diffrent shops told us we needed a complete exhaust replacement - and would be over 2k. Quads looks at it tuesday morning - quoted us for a partial repipe for a fraction of price of the other shops. Best part was they could have it done that day - and able to pick up the wednesday morning. They were honest - kept us informed of the entire process - didnt try to sell us on thing that didnt need to be done. They did a great job and so quick! The car sounds excellent - quite as a mouse! We will be back for our other auto needs!

Jane T.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jane said she was very pleased with everything. The service was excellent.

Chris C.
Land Rover LR2
11/28/2018
Great!!!
I brought my car in for a state inspection and the folks there are professional, kind and I will recommend Quads to anyone that needs there car repaired.

Tory B.
Rhode Island
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Tory said the staff was nice and helpful.

PK
Peter K.
Block Island, RI
11/23/2018
Excellent customer service
First servicing was routine maintenance that hadn’t been done in awhile needless to say the car was in shop over a number of days. Jeff called several times within that time to update me on the progress. The second visit 2 weeks later I called because something was leaking Jeff’s response was bring it right in, they checked it immediately, determined the problem, other shops would have scheduled an appt. just to diagnose and then another appt for repairs. The reponse was impressive and very accommodating.

ZN
Zach N.
Wakefield, RI
11/15/2018
Quads
Top quality work at reasonable price. Highly recommend

HP
Haley P.
Jericho, NY
Acura MDX
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Haley said the business did an oil change on her vehicle and it took 1 hour and 45 minutes, which was way too long just for a oil change. Other than that, the business was good.

Jan K.
11/09/2018
Quick and courteous service.
My husband suddenly lost the brakes in his SUV. Luckily, he was right neat Quad’s. He was able to pull into their driveway and stop without hitting their building. Quads had it fixed by the next day. A bubble in the line. Thanks Jeff!

RP