LC
Lynn C.
02/23/2021
Quad's goes above and beyond what's expected
My Jeep started to overheat on Sunday afternoon. I drove it right to Quad's, hesitant to drive it farther and cause damage. Although I had no appointment, Quad's took the time to look at the problem, find the cause and do the repairs by 2:00 Monday! I was so relieved and surprised they fixed it so quickly. I have to say this has been typical of my experience with Quad's for the past 13 years, for which I am very grateful.

Dan C.
02/22/2021
Excellence service and value
The team at quads fixed my exhaust quickly and for a fair affordable price. They are a first rate business that puts their customers first. Thank you !

Art B.
02/13/2021
FRIENDLY AND EXPERIENCED TEAM.
I HAD A DASHBOARD LIGHT COME ONE, AND NOT SURE WHAT WAS HAPPENING. I STOPPED BY THE AUTO SPECIALIST, THEY LOOKED AT THE PROBLEM, REPLACED A FUSE AND THE ISSUE WAS RESOLVED. ALL WITH IN AN HOUR.

JUST A GREAT TEAM.

THANKS.

CJ
Caroline J.
02/12/2021
Quick service and done right.
My battery needed replacing so stopped in on a really cold day! Was impressed that they had the battery I needed and were able to install immediately! Super pleased.

DJ
Dennis J.
Kia Optima
01/26/2021
Very accommodating, and trustworthy.
I have had my vehicles serviced at Quads for the past two years, and will continue for the foreseeable future. Thanks Jeff.

Jack S.
01/20/2021
Jeff is the goat .

GB
Gloria B.
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2020
Battery replacement
Excellent service. Even offered to come to house to start the car. I was able to get the car to them and they replace the batter the same day. In my car, replacing the BATTERY CANNOT EASILY BE REPLACED AS LOCATED INTHE WHEEL WELL OF THE FRONT LEFT TIRE.

Chris C.
Rhode Island
Saab 9-5
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they were quick and finished on time.

Stephen B.
Ford Edge
11/21/2020
Always great service
Quad's had identified two problems during routine maintenance: the rear brake rotors were rusted and scored, and the tire tread was separating. As soon as I could I had them take care of it. I gave them the opportunity to try to get the tires I wanted, but I ended up getting them from Tire Rack and having them delivered there. They got everything done quickly, and the SUV feels better than ever.

TK
Tyler K.
RI
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was really good. Jeff was really nice. Overall good service. They just couldn't figure out what the problem was with the vehicle.

Christopher S.
Portsmouth, RI
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said every thing was well done. They took care of him and it was good.

Randy M.
11/11/2020
Automotive repairs
The staff at Quad’s Automotive very knowledgeable! Great people to talk with about any issue you have with your vehicle! Great service!

LC
Lynn C.
11/06/2020
The best
I am so thankful for Quad’s. Office manager Jeff and staff have taken care of my 2008 Wrangler since w bought it néw. At 158,000 miles it’s still going strong. It’s the most dependable vehicle I’ve ever owned thanks to Quad’s method of letting me know of potential issues before they become a problem. I love that! And the handwritten thank you cards by Jeff are such a nice touch. Thank you guys for all your hard work :)

GB
Gloria B.
Chrysler Sebring
11/05/2020
Recents service
Great customer service; keeping customer informed of the progress of the service.
I recommend Quad’s to all my friends. Jeff truly makes every effort to please the customer.

SR
Scott R.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/29/2020
Excellent service and workmanship
Professional work on the exhaust and brake systems with a quick turnaround and fair pricing.