Jane M.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
08/02/2021
Super Helpful
Stopped in without appointment because engine light was on. They helped me out right away and were very friendly.

CO
Colleen O.
Wakefield, RI
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said the staff provided excellent service and had his vehicle done promptly.

PP
Peter P.
Nissan Murano
07/13/2021
Honesty
Straight forward opinion on repairs that needed to be done.
Great advice and timely work.

PR
Paul R.
07/01/2021
Fix it right the first time.

Don G.
06/26/2021
Very good customer service. On time completion.
Very friendly and courteous service!

AF
Allison F.
06/24/2021
Very thorough . No wait . Jeff was very pleasant
Jeff identified some future services needs to pay attention to , , but he was not doing it for the business

PC
Paul C.
Nissan Versa Note
06/24/2021
Jeff at Quad's was prompt, professional, and communicated everything about what I asked him to work on, as well as other items that were found during the first visit.

Amanda B.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/07/2021
Awesome & Efficient
Oil change & Diagnostics !

Rochelle R.
Providence, RI
04/30/2021
Repair of exhaust
I had to wait while repair was being done because I didn’t have a ride. But repair was prompt, fairly priced and complete. Service was friendly and courteous.

Stanhope, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
04/29/2021
Easy and Trustworthy Place to go
I am a college student away from home, and have been putting off getting my car fixed because I was scared I would walk into a place that would rip me off or not do quality work. This place is the opposite of that. I called them up to see if they can look at my muffler. The same day they took a look at it, gave me an extremely reasonable price, and fixed it in an hour. I was very happy with my experience here, and would recommend it to anyone who needs some car help!

Ken B.
04/22/2021
Great serviceTimely work very professional and courteous

LC
Lynn C.
04/17/2021
Quad's service goes way beyond what you'd hope for.
I brought my Jeep in for an oil change. Since I was going on a road trip the next week, I was pleased to see that the staff had also checked all the necessary fluid levels , in addition to the condition of the battery. They consistently do what is needed without being asked to and it is very much appreciated.

KJ
Kayla J.
04/16/2021
Friendly
They were really friendly. Went the extra mile and told me what else I would need to fixed down the road.

Jana P.
04/14/2021
Extra attention to detail
This was my first time coming to Quad’s. I was very impressed with the quality of service and attention to detail. He pointed out other things I was not aware of. They have a new customer in me.

PW
Patricia W.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/10/2021
Always very efficient and professional.