OM
North Kingstown, RI
Mitsubishi Van
11/20/2019
As Always Just a GREAT JOB
I needed a new exhaust for a 1991 MITSUBISHI Delica L300 DIESEL Mini-Van. Parts were NOT available anywhere for this repair. I called the crew at QUADS, they told me that it would be "NO Problem" for them to put an exhaust together for me. The price was extremely reasonable, the exhaust was so much quieter than the one that I had another shop install within the past 12 months, and the cherry on the cake, the horrendous droning noise from the old exhaust is GONE. The van even has substantially MORE power, and runs much smoother than with the previous exhaust.
IF I could give them a 10 star rating, I would
I would highly recommend Quads to anyone

Fulton Martin

Chris B.
11/18/2019
Broken flex pipe on Audi A7
Great service.
On time.
On quote.
Great work.
Got exactly what I wanted.

Stephen B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/10/2019
Always great care taken
Everything is checked: tires, battery, brakes. Options are provided, and they will work with you to keep your vehicle on the road.

BRETT B.
Mc Lean, VA
10/23/2019
Quality of work
I have always received excellent, knowledgeable , reasonably priced service at Quads. Their mechanics are very skilled and always eager to help their clients.

10/17/2019
Custom exhaust
Quads automotive put in a custom exhaust amazing service sounds great

HP
Hailey P.
Cumberland, RI
10/09/2019
Jeff Rocks
Quads is amazing. I have been going since I was at URI. I have continued to take my service to them because I have never felt taken advantage of. Jeff has always done the best job explaining and help me understand makes the most sense pertaining to my car.

VC
Victoria C.
Block Island, RI
Volvo S90
10/05/2019
Auto check up
I know I can trust the people at Quad to give me professional and honest advice about my vehicles. They are fast, efficient and. Reliable every time!

BG
Ben G.
Wakefield, RI
09/16/2019
Excellent Service!
The guys at Quad’s just did a large amount of work to one of my fleet trucks. In fact, we’ve been using them as our primary about repair provider for years. They are always honest, stick to their quote, and do a great job using top quality parts. I can’t say enough about how impressed I am with both their professionalism and customer service. I highly recommend their services!

MA
Merideth A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/08/2019
True service
Quads is very accommodating, honest and time efficient. They keep my truck running safe! I like keeping it local and I trust their work as well as their word.

PL
Peter G. L.
09/06/2019
While you are in for a filter and oil change.
Wednesday was my day off, I wanted to catch up on a few things and my 2005 f-150 was a little overdue for an oil /filter change. I called "Jeff" at "Quads" to see if could squeeze my truck in. Sure enough! He said "that he was just sending out a notice about that same fact (truck was due for filter and oil change) and if you have time could we install your anti-sway bars with new bushings? Kind of caught me off guard but I said "great" I had forgotten that I had asked Jeff to order them before the summer got so crazy. Needless to say they got the oil and filter done as well as the sway bars and bushings. I guess the nuts on the sway bars were frozen and had to be burned off with an oxyacetylene torch.The day turned out great, my truck rides and handles so much better. The engine I know is happier with clean fresh Synthetic oil and new oil filter. Thanks to guys at Quads I feel safer !!!

Kingston, RI
08/29/2019
They Know What To Do
Knowledgeable, efficient, timely and friendly service. Getting used to pricing as a recent car owner, Pete and Jeff looked to see how they could help bring the cost down some- and they kindly did.

MO
Mary O.
08/21/2019
convenice and quality workmanship
top notch service and excelent front office staff.

Lynn M.
08/20/2019
Always a pleasure doing business at Quad’s.
Can’t go wrong bringing your business to Quad’s.

John K.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/18/2019
Very expensive
First the good: The people were friendly and they listened and they performed a free vehicle inspection. The bad part is that the service performed was very expensive. I had a front wheel bearing replaced at cost of $613. I had the other side done last year at a different place for $340 total. I had Quads proceed with the work because I was there on vacation and had few options available. I also let them know before I picked up the vehicle that I had called the local dealer and was quoted a price of $350 to $400 for that service. The Quads service also included a $68 charge for replacing the 3 hub mounting bolts, which the other prices did not include. There again, $68 for 3 bolts is very high. Quads explained that they were installing an OEM bearing, and not an aftermarket part but so would the dealer. Quads price also included a shop supplies fee of $40 and an environmental charge of $16. In summary, Quads was way higher than even the dealer for this job. I was pretty shocked based on the reviews I had read before going there.

Judy L.
Subaru Legacy
Convenience
Friendly, efficient service. Inspection done. In at 9 finished by 11.

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Great Service.
Honest did not do any unnecessary repairs.

Sandra H.
Warwick, RI
INFINITI I35
08/14/2019
Very professional experience..always give honest repair advice!
If your looking for quality welding for exhaust systems, Quad's has always been my "go to" repair shop. Four to five positive experiences!

GA
Gerald A.
08/03/2019
Quick friendly service
While on a road trip my daughters car had brake issues. These guys were great, helped this dad by communicating exactly what was wrong how they’ed fix it and when.

Jerry C.
Ford Thunderbird
08/03/2019
Jeff's welcome and taking the time to explain everything about what was being done
everything was super With Jeff's expert help in explaining what needed to be done and than doing it correctly. Would go back in a heartbeat for service

LC
Lynn C.
08/01/2019
Helpful and dependable
It's a good feeling having the crew at Quad's take care of my Jeep. Jeff is very patient and helpful and will always get my Jeep in for service quickly. I'm grateful for that!