VM
Franklin Township, NJ
Toyota Avalon
05/15/2019
Vivian Moody
Mike is always helpful and pleasant. Your workers are great and the price is reasonable, repairs are done quickly

Dominic M.
05/15/2019
Mike Herzog, the manager, makes the place great. He runs a smooth efficient pleasant repair shop.
I trust the manager, Mike Herzog. That is probably the most important factor in giving 5 stars rather than 4. He has a good rapport with me aa he does, from what I see, with most customers. He takes the time to explain the repairs being recommended in a way that a non-mechanical person like myself can understand. The prices and discounts, with coupons, are an extra plus. Auto repair costs are high enough but with Mike at Quality Auto Center I feel that the charges are better than what they would be elsewhere. Having confidence that the prices are fair and competitive goes a long way toward going back the next time.
Mike H., manager from Quality Auto Center responded on 05/15/2019

Thank-you for the 5 stars Dom, your the best! Glad you are happy and that means alot to us!

Jennifer H.
05/13/2019
Honest shop
I went in to get two tires mounted that I had bought from Walmart. The guys were willing to install them for me. While doing so, mike and his guys noticed that the locking lug nuts I had previously put on were too long for my car and were digging into my rotor. Mike was the only mechanic that had noticed that out of the others that had done work and oil changes on my car recently. He offered to give me 10 lug nuts of the correct size, but I opted to walk to autozone and get the complete locking set. After doing so, Jose installed my tires and changed the old lug nuts out. I can tell that Mike and his team have a keen eye and do honest work. I will go back for future services

Thanks for that Jen!

RD
Richard D.
05/12/2019
Professional service quality of Job well done 👍 finally person that cares about his customers
My review is the review title

Thanks Rich!

Antonio M.
INFINITI M35
05/09/2019
The guys quickly reviewed my vehicle issues and gave me an accurate quote of my options and time to repair. I appreciate their labor and attention to detail.

Thanks Antonio!

KL
Keith L.
05/08/2019
Mike and his team are wonderful
Once again Mike and his team at QAC worked their magic and quickly got me back on the road. Thanks again!

As always, thanks Keith!

Stephen B.
Edison, NJ
Dodge Caravan
05/02/2019
MANAGEMENT IS EXCELLENT!
MIKE IS CARING AND ALWAYS GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED. HE AND HIS STAFF HAVE WORKED ON MY PERSONAL AND BUSINESS VEHICLES FOR YEARS.

HE MAKES SURE THE REPAIRS ARE DONE RIGHT, IN A TIMELY MANNER AND THAT YOU AREN'T CHARGED FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T NEED.

WHATEVER HE'S BEING PAID, IT'S NOT ENOUGH. HE'S THE REASON I KEEP COMING BACK EVEN AFTER I MOVED FROM THE AREA.

I JUST RECOMMENDED HIM TO A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE.

OI
Oscar I.
Toyota Matrix
04/19/2019
2009 Toyota Matrix
Profesional, friendly and trustable like always.

OI
Oscar I.
04/17/2019
Like always, 10 points service, of course in a 1 to 10 scale!
A friendly place, where you will find the best trustable service all the time, and I am talking about more of 25 years of relationship with Quality Auto Center Kendall Park, and of course with Mike ( a number 1 in this business), and the whole crew!

LF
Larry F.
Princeton, NJ
Lincoln MKZ
04/13/2019
Honest and excellent work
Good work at a competitive price.

Marge G.
Franklin Township, NJ
04/12/2019
100 % of the time 100% Reliable
Mike and all the crew make sure you get what you want. Quickly correctly everytime. I don' t go anyplace else. Quality Means Quality . Thank you Mike
God Bless You all.

Ed B.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2019
Another Job Well Done!
Mike and his crew at the KP Quality Auto Center came through again . . . my wife brought in her aging Jeep . . . diagnosis of the problem was thorough . . . repairs were done in a timely fashion . . . and the price was reasonable . . . my wife was pleased . . . and so was I.

HL
Henry L.
Hillsborough, NJ
02/25/2019
They do what they say they will
Had a flat tire late one evening, I changed it and put the spare on myself. Brought the bad tire into Quality Auto on Route 27 the next morning when they opened at 8:00. I left the bad tire with them and went to work, thinking I would have to return by 5:00 pm to get the tire back. They called me before noon told me my tire is repaired. By 12:30 they mounted the original tire and I was on the road. All it needed was a plug. The tire was still in good shape. $20.00 and I was on my way. Can’t complain about good service priced right.

Szilard S.
02/18/2019
Mikel the manager is really take care of my problems !
I lived my carkey and they fix everything what i ask no extra headache ..

JJ
James J.
Jeep Renegade
02/17/2019
Honest, quick service
Had to get my Jeep looked at for driving rough. Got it in the next day. Needed all new tires, was done that afternoon.

RD
Raina D.
Nissan Sentra
02/04/2019
Great fast service like always! Thanks mike

RL
Rachel L.
Volvo S60
02/02/2019
Always the best!
I used to bring my car here when I had a beater and now I have a newer car and I still get the best service! Mike is great! He’s super sweet and gets things done and he’s honest!

Regina B.
Kia Sportage
01/14/2019
Professional
Upon my arrival, Mike informed me there was a back log of repairs. My appointment was at 9:00 for an oil change. My car was service within the hour. In my opinion, the back log of repairs did not affect the wait time.
Mike H., manager from Quality Auto Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You Ragina for the review!
We always try our best to get our customers back on the road.