RD

Ronald M.
Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2019
Always Great Service
This Quality Auto is my trusted mechanic for anything from an oil change to more serious work. Friendly. Competent. Reasonable.

TC
Tony C.
Highland Park, NJ
10/21/2019
Quality Auto has always beeen trustworthy and reliable!!
I started have my personnel car worked on by Quality after having our company cars serviced for several years. Their prices are right in line with what the costs should be. HONESTY!!The guys at Quality will let me know what can wait and what needs to get done.

SY
STEVEN Y.
Lincoln MKX
10/03/2019
Hometown Convenience
Mike and his crew always do an excellent job diagnosing and treating the mechanical issue(s) at hand. Guess that's why they've been so successful in our community for so many years.

Joe K.
Franklin Township, NJ
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/30/2019
As the owner of a busy home improvement contractor I rely on my vehicles every day. The great team at Quality Auto Center keeps my vehicles running well. Quality Auto Center has fair prices and I trust them to get the work done in a timely manner.

JY

Princeton, NJ
Lincoln MKZ
09/23/2019
Excellent work
Mike is very knowledgeable, honest, tells you what was found wrong and what needs to be done. The work is well done and timely

09/23/2019
Great place!
Wonderful service, as always.

RAMON S.
Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2019
Brakes Check
I took my vehicle for brake check, I got a reasonable price and it got fixed properly and in a timely matter. I have been bringing my vehicles to Quality Auto and personally, it is a place I trust.

SR

Ed B.
Hyundai Azera
08/11/2019
Problem Diagnosed and Fixed at Quality Auto
I brought my car in for a scheduled oil change and mentioned to Mike of Quality Auto in Kendall Park, NJ, that there was a rattle/rumble when my car went over rough spots in the road. He road-tested my car and was able to diagnose the problem. A reasonably priced part was needed and installed. Now the car runs like a charm! Thanks, Mike, and all the mechanics at the KP Quality Auto--a job well done.

CR
Constance R.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
INFINITI M35
08/11/2019
We have been bringing our vehicles to Quality Auto for over 20 years and have never had a bad experience. Mike will go above and beyond for his clients to make sure that our car issues are addressed. I recommend Quality to friends regularly.

MV
Mike V.
Monroe Township, NJ
Chevrolet Camaro
08/08/2019
Visit
As usual. Mike H. was very accodating with my service appointment and visit. Excellent customer service and high quality workmanship

JEANETTE S.
Franklin Park, NJ
Cadillac SRX
08/04/2019
Convenient location
Excellent service within a reasonable waiting time.

FG
Faith G.
Franklin Township, NJ
07/21/2019
I have been taking my car to Quality Auto for years. Mike is honest and fair.

LF
Larry F.
Princeton, NJ
Lincoln MKZ
07/11/2019
Excellent service at a competitive price
Mike is excellent. Provides excellent service at a competitive price. He always explains what is wrong, what must be done and how much it will cost.

FG
Freddie G.
Volkswagen Eos
06/20/2019
Mike the manager is the best. Always great service at a fair price
Quality Auto never let's you down

Christopher B.
06/17/2019
I recommend quality auto to all of whom may need dealer work at reasonable prices as well honesty and integrity then quality auto is the place to be.

Dominic M.
06/17/2019
Mike Herzog, the manager, makes the place great. He runs a smooth efficient pleasant repair shop.
I had a 60,000 mile checkup which also included replacing front and rear end brakes and pads. After having the work done, and after driving the car over the weekend my wife and I kept hearing a very low screeching sound when stepping on the brakes. Eventually I went to the shop and spoke to Mike Herzog, and he said to give it a few more days to see if it's merely an adjustment due to new brakes. However, the sound continued particularly when braking in bumper to bumper traffic where it's very slow moving. I went back and Mike replaced the front brake pads with upgraded pads, and the sound disappeared. Mike was very sensitive to my concern and I am thankful for that. It is why I go to Quality in Kendall Park for my car servicing.

Stephanie S.