Micheline P.
Springfield, NJ
04/30/2020
Another Satisfied Customer
My experience with Quality Auto Centers #6 in Union was excellent. I went in for the first time, with a coupon received at my address, nervous and concerned about whether or not I can trust the service provided there. I met Aoudi who put me at ease with his impeccable customer service approach. Even before the service was completed, I felt great about my decision to trust this shop to work on my car. I plan to spread the word in an effort to get my family and friends to use their service.
When I drove the car after I picked it up, it felt like it had been rebuilt. Needless to say, they have earned a permanent customer. Thank you Aoudi!!! Keep up the good work!!! Blessings!!!

Mike R.
Springfield, NJ
08/29/2018
Pleasantly surprised
Recommended by a friend to get another price on my exhaust system replacement. Was pleasantly surprised when the mechanic (Prince) told me it was a minor repair that he fixed while I waited. The manager Aoudi was more then friendly and pleasant. They now have my trust and made a new customer

MYRA W.
East Orange, NJ
09/07/2011
Great Customer Service
I was referred by another customer a few years ago and have been satisfied with the services performed since! I continue to refer others as well :)

CL
CARL L.
08/25/2011
Quality all the way
Michael his usual courteous self. All work needed clearly expliained.E xcellent communication. Car runs and stops as it should !

CD
CORAZON D.
08/25/2011
OIL CHANGE
saw ad in value pack w/ coupon for oil change. first time customer and very satsified w/ work and personnel

LISA B.
08/10/2011
New battery
Everything went quick and smoothly when I brought my car in to get a new battery. I was in and out within 40 minutes.

EM