OM
Omar M.
Nissan Frontier
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Omar said he got cheated on his service.

James H.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
James said he felt the employees were deceptive to him. His vehicle drove fine, but did slip every once in a while. He was charged $400 to have his transmission pulled down, to be looked at. They did nothing with the transmission, but they did change the fluids and the screens and he was charged $1250 for the service. He stated he felt he had been had by the employees.

Ricardo R.
01/10/2018
Bad service
I took in a tow truck on august 25,2017 I payed $4,000 to fix a transmission.On
October 25,2017 i had to return because the transmission broke again i got it out and
the transmission is still broken.They call themselves mechanics but they don't
know how to do their job.Jesus Rivera the owner doesn't keep his word he told
me that i cant take it to the dealer and he will pay for it but now he doesn't want
to pay and he hides from me.The manager Alex Rodriguez told me i can do whatever
i want i can sue them,take them to court but they still wont pay for the transmission

RICHARD W.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/25/2017
Work on my car was not done right. I have to keep bring it back'
Work is not done in a timely manner and my car still not fix.

RICHARD W.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/26/2017
Poor work
Transmission work was not done properly. Car broke down in the middle of the road during rush hour after driving 10 miles

Shayalya M.
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Shayalya said they told him his vehicle was fixed but he will need to take it back for follow-up work. He went to pick it up and the problem is still there.

JJ
Jeniffer J.
12/02/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Evelyn. She said she was very upset because she had to pay 80.00 to have her vehicle towed there and they didn't do anything to it. They told her they didn't have the time. She stated she spent a lot of money and feels they took advantage of her. She would not recommend them.

EE
Eshwar E.
Infiniti G35
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Eshwar said he brought his vehicle to the business a few times so they could repair the clutch and it is still having the same problems. They have robbed him and should have told him the problems up front.
Jesus R., owner from Quality Transmissions & Total Car Care responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you for informing me of this issue. Customer service is our number one priority in this shop. unfortunately when a vehicle has racing parts like a stage 1-3 clutch it puts alot of strain on the clutch master or any other parts of the vehicle. In this case the customer was advised of this issue. Quality transmission will try to explain more in detail to customers about racing parts and issues to avoid any customer dissatisfaction. thank you for you response.

WT
Winnie T.
Windermere, FL
GMC Safari
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Winnie said she does not think this business is that great. She had to take her vehicle back to get it fixed, and now it has a whole bunch of problems. She would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Jesus R., owner from Quality Transmissions & Total Car Care responded on 06/23/2015

Thank you for your review. Here at Quality Transmission we strive for great customer service. But there are somtimes that the customers vehicle needs further diagnostic do to other issues.

IT
ISIDR0 T.
Mercedes-Benz R350
06/24/2014
The weekend staff is neither reliable nor knowledgeable.
If I decide to patronize this business again, I will only deal with the owner. He is very courteous and professional, however his staff needs to learn the same level of professionalism.

DT
Debbie T.
Windermere, FL
04/25/2014
0 STARS!!!! WILL NOT HONOR WARRANTY!!
NO STARS!!! BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES!! WILL NOT HONOR WARRANTY!!

I was preparing to make a 2,300 mile trip so I took my car to Quality Transmission to have it looked over. In addition to getting new tires I had valve cover gaskets replaced and Chris, manager at the Irene St. location suggested replacing the timing belt. (11/13/2013)
I replaced the belt and made my trip to Vegas, 4 months after all car repairs (4/23/2014), timing belt slips (Firestone looked at it). Firestone said they would call to see if they had someone they were affiliated with in Vegas that could do the repairs so I would still honor the terms of the warranty.
They called and were told that since i was not in Florida anymore the warranty didn't matter, if I wanted to bring the car to them they would do the repairs. WHAT??!! I called Jesus, the owner of the chain and asked what we could do about this, again he says I had no recourse and I asked about the BBB, he asked if I wanted their number. I said no, I want you to do something to make this right, meet me halfway or something. I asked where it said that after driving across the state line the warranty didn't matter anymore, he said that in Florida you don't have to have that printed on the warranty and he was in the right. Now they KNEW I was going out of state and NEVER was it mentioned to me that Backyard Joe could have been doing these repairs for all the good the warranty was going to do for me.
These guys are shady, shady people and it's a shame because myself and my daughter had been going to them for over a year, dropping hundreds of dollars on repairs and the one time I asked them to honor their word, they refused. I am on a limited disability income and have to save all over again to pay for repairs that should have been taken care of.
Jesus R., owner from Quality Transmissions & Total Car Care responded on 06/13/2014

QUALITY TRANSMISSION STRIVES FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY WORK. THE REPAIRS PERFORMED WERE 4 MONTHS AGO, CURRENT MILEAGE IS UNKNOWN. AS WITH ALL REPAIRS PERFORMED A WARRANTY IS PROVIDED. THIS REPAIR COMES WITH A 12,000/12 MONTH WHICHEVER COMES FIRST WARRANTY. THE WARRANTY ONLY COVERS THE REPAIRS PERFORMED AND IS THROUGH THE FACILITY WHERE THE WORK WAS PERFORMED. THE TIMING BELT WAS REPLACED ON THE VEHICLE BUT THERE ARE MANY FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO TIMING BELT FAILURE, SUCH AS THE TIMING BELT COMPONENTS AND WATER PUMP. QUALITY TRANSMISSION IS UNABLE TO VERIFY WHAT CAUSED THE FAILURE WITHOUT THE VEHICLE BEING AT OUR REPAIR SHOP. EVEN WITH ALL THE FACTS PRESENTED, QUALITY TRANSMISSIONS IS STILL STRIVING FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND HAS OFFERED MS. THOMS A SHOP CREDIT IN AMOUNT OF THE REPAIRS ON INVOICE#1556 FOR THE TOTAL OF $383.96.

CARLOS C.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/09/2014
they need to diagnose the problem better!
they made us buy a battery when really it wasn't that the problem of the car not starting. It was a past fixup that they didnt quite fix right at that time! And that they needed to fix it again the right way , were hoping this time!!!

BA
Bob A.
Honda Accord
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Art. He said he spoke with Bobby, who had a very bad attitude. The quality of work done was not okay, and the transmission is still not working. He has contacted this business about this and asked for the owner to follow up with him. Bobby told him that he felt like he was getting lectured. He will not recommend this business due to the reasons listed.

DQ
DEBORA Q.
Chevrolet Tracker
01/09/2014
only on the work not the friendliest
the work is great. Alex is the best guy to fix your car but didnt like the way we were treated the last time we were there. Not very friendly and didnt get a call when car was ready. Dont like the personality of bobby. Wont win new customers as well as us old customers