MJ
MARY J.
09/10/2020
Great service you can trust!
Eliot and his crew have been taking care of 2 of my vehicles for a number of years. I have had exceptional service the entire time with repairs done well and for a reasonable price. Eliot's shop has always been upfront about repairs needed and I have been able to trust him with keeping my vehicles in good condition. I highly recommend Quality Tune for your auto service.

BL
Brittney L.
Kia Soul
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Brittney said the staff have been wonderful over the past couple of years she has been having her vehicle serviced at this facility.

FR
Fernando R.
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Fernando said they gave him good service.

Chris S.
Cadillac Escalade
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Chris said his visit was fine and has been going there for many years. They take care of all the vehicles in his family and always recommends them because it's a good business.

BRIAN M.
08/17/2020
Great
I have been coming to quality tune for a while. They never disappoint

CN
CELESTE N.
Ford Expedition
08/07/2020
Consistent superb service
Elliot gets the job done. Great service every time.

PP
PAMELA P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/05/2020
Eliotvand and his mechanics rock!
I'm always amazed how honest and helpful Elliot is. He goes out of his way to make things easier for me when it comes to repairs on my vehicles and I really appreciate that.

Brett H.
08/01/2020
Best Mechanics in Anchorage Extremely Trustworthy
I have been driving buy this establishment for years.
I am an avid car enthusiast and decided to try a new shop for regular maintenance and an oil change on my Toyota Tundra.
Dropped it off before the shopped close on afternoon and received a very user friendly text the next morning indicating that my vehicle was ready as well as a complete assessment of all the mechanical systems!
Very cool and very easy to comprehend.
The owner, Elliot, greeted me with a smile at the door and said keep doing whatever you are doing as it is obvious you care about your vehicles. “It will go another 150,000 just keep doing what you are doing” I asked Elliot if he could also help me out with swapping out the transmission on a vintage classic car and without hesitation, “bring it on in we will take care of you!” This is my new forever auto shop.
Easy to find and very convenient. Most importantly extremely trustworthy, straight forward, very knowledgeable and not out to play games or hassle you. Go introduce yourself to Elliot and his talented team and find out for yourself. I promise you this will be your new shop as well. Brett

KF
Kim F.
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Kim said the staff always provides good service.

SL
Sharri L.
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Sharri said she got the answer she needed.

AI
AARON I.
07/18/2020
Quick service,fair prices,honest mechanics
been bringing my vehicles to Quality Tune since the early 2000s,always a quick turnaround,honest mechanics,fair prices.

CT
Corey T.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Corey said he was still having issues, may have underlying problems.

AG
AJAQUEDDER G.
07/03/2020
Best Service ever!
Thank you, Quality Tune. You guys have golden hands! My van sure sounds better to. I appreciate you guys for helping me to keep up with the maintenance. God bless you guys!

Dexter B.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Dexter said the staff were quick efficient, detailed and charged a fair price.

PP
Pamela P.
Alaska
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Pamela said the staff took her vehicle in to be diagnosed, they found the problem and set the appointment for the next day. She stated that the job was done in a timely manner, her vehicle is running great and she is really happy with the service.