Latest Review about 1 month ago

RN
Rick N.
03/20/2021
Honest & Accurate
This is a great company, very honest. Fair and accurate. Timing is always good or explained in advance. Absolutely the best mechanic shop in town for automobiles.

RN
RICHARD N.
Subaru Ascent
03/20/2021
Lucky to have Quality Tune!
Quality Tune does an accurate job, fast, HONEST, good Quality. I highly recommended.

Clint S.
03/14/2021
Fantastic service
We’ve been working with Eliot and the crew for many years now, always super honest, super friendly, and a reasonable price.

The owner really cares, he has spent a lot of time with me on the phone just answering questions that I have, and never seems to get impatient with me.

If I could give 6 stars I would

FF
FRANK F.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/11/2021
Great service at a fair price.
It’s nice to have a garage to go to that I know I won’t get ripped off. Very honest people.

AL
Anthony L.
02/09/2021
First time customer. Very pleased with work.
I had to have extensive work done on my vehicle and I am very happy with the work performed. I would definitely recommend Quality Tune to others.

AG
AJAQUEDDER G.
02/04/2021
Awesome service!!!!!
My alternator went bad, but this guys had a warranty on it. These guys are great! I love their service. They treat me right. Go check them out. They helped me out a lot.

EH
ERIC H.
01/20/2021
Always great service.
Always good service at Quality tune.
Reasonable prices and great service.
I have been a customer for over 20 years and have never had a cause for concern or complaint

AG
ANNA L G.
Volvo V60 Cross Country
12/31/2020
Quick and friendly service
I went and had my brakes replaced on my 2016 Volvo. My car was taken in the next day and I received it that night. I am happy with their service.

LD
Lisa D.
HUMMER H2
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they were good.

Denise L.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Patrick. He said he is very, very happy with their customer service and the excellent quality of their work.

DA
DESIRE & SCOTT A.
GMC Jimmy
12/08/2020
Awesome service
Elliott and his staff are friendly and do the best job fixing anyone’s vehicle. I wouldn’t trust anyone ekse with my vehicles. I have been using quality for years now. Even when they were on Tudor. Thank you fir the great job you do.

Martin C.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Martin said they explained to him what was wrong so he understood what they were fixing.

Deanna M.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said he's always had good service from them.

Jacob B.
Seward, AK
Ford Transit Van
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said he didn't have problems. He was in for a tire change, it was pretty straightforward, they gave him a timeline and respected it.

CV
CRAIG V.
10/27/2020
CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!!!!
Took truck in for battery light that came on. Found bad alternate so removed and replaced. When I went to pick up truck, someone had gone through my cab because things were thrown everywhere. Someone stole my prescription sunglasses. Reported it to management but they basically said sorry. As I left the business I noticed my check engine light on so I turned around and went back. Eliot, the owner, put a scanner on it and told me my engine was running lean and would have to investigate it further. I couldn't leave the truck there that day but brought it back two days later. Technician troubleshot it and said my mass air flow (MAF) was bad and it'd cost $495 to fix. I told them to put it back together and I'd come and get it. It didn't have this problem when I brought it in for the battery light yet they still charged me $120 to troubleshoot the check engine light. I got the truck home and looked under the hood myself. I found the boot on the MAF wasn't installed and my air cleaner was really dirty. I put the boot back in place and changed my air cleaner. I then took my truck to O'Reilly's so I could clear the computer and turn off my check engine light to see if I had fixed the problem. I did. I asked for my $120 dollars back because there wasn't anything wrong with it other than their technician misdiagnosing the problem so they could charge me more money. They did NOT give me back my money. I will NOT take my vehicle to this business again. Please learn from this and go somewhere else.