CK
Carrie K.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Carrie said she is a new customer and is getting to know the business, but appreciates them. She suggested keep up the quality tune.

JUDY C.
Ford Edge
07/17/2021
Quality work, reasonable price, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
See above. I have been taking my cars to Quality Tune for twelve years. Always pleased with each transaction and visit.

AG
ANNA L G.
Volvo V60 Cross Country
07/01/2021
Fast service
They back up their work and they have years of experience.

SL
SCOTT L.
06/20/2021
Always honest, alway good service
Always honest, alway good service, always the correct repair.

DAVID G.
06/18/2021
commitment to excellence
Great care taken with my Subaru and their knowledge of their craft is second to none in the city.

AF
ANDREW F.
Fort Richardson, AK
Nissan Frontier
06/10/2021
1st Experience with Quality Tune
This was my first time using Quality Tune. Had an issue where my truck lost all electrical power, and had to have it towed. Didn’t make an appointment ahead of time. Called day of telling them I needed to tow it in, dropped keys in the drop box. They had it done and ready for pickup within a couple days. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, good service so far.

MARY C.
Chevrolet HHR
06/02/2021
Friendly, honest and hard working
Every time I come in they treat me with respect. They are always honest about the work that needs done and how long I can wait to fix it for my funds to get in order.

MT
Mailee T.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Mailee said the staff kept up to date, they were friendly and answered all questions ,they made sure knew what they were going to do before they did it

GA
Gordon A.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Gordon said never had any problems dealing with this place, they were very timely, and their work is excellent.

AG
AJAQUEDDER G.
05/13/2021
Tire switch over
They will let you leave your vehicle with them if they can’t take it in the same day. These guys are awesome. They helped me for years.

TW
TOM W.
Eagle River, AK
05/08/2021
I trust Quality Tune
Thanks, Eliot! You gave my truck it’s “mojo” back! I have been coming to Quality Tune for years, on the recommendation of a friend. They have never steered me wrong. They do great work at fair prices, never try to sell me something I don’t need, and always go the extra mile to help when I have questions. Martin, a mechanic, even helped my daughter in Florida by phone when her Jeep broke down. Their service is what keeps me coming back, even though I live in Eagle River and QT is on Dowling. Keep up the great work!

LO
LORI O.
Ford Expedition
05/07/2021
Excellent Customer Service!!!
I found you on a whim last year and you treated me right!! But the true story is that you have checked back at least 5 times just to make sure all was still OK...very rare to find....

AI
AARON I.
04/28/2021
Honest quick service
Quality Tune always provides honest quick service,will diagnose and fix the problem without changing anything that doesn't need to be changed,would recommend Quality Tune to anyone needing auto work.

RN
Rick N.
03/20/2021
Honest & Accurate
This is a great company, very honest. Fair and accurate. Timing is always good or explained in advance. Absolutely the best mechanic shop in town for automobiles.

RN
RICHARD N.
Subaru Ascent
03/20/2021
Lucky to have Quality Tune!
Quality Tune does an accurate job, fast, HONEST, good Quality. I highly recommended.