AG
ANNA L G.
Volvo V60 Cross Country
12/31/2020
Quick and friendly service
I went and had my brakes replaced on my 2016 Volvo. My car was taken in the next day and I received it that night. I am happy with their service.

LD
Lisa D.
HUMMER H2
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they were good.

Denise L.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Patrick. He said he is very, very happy with their customer service and the excellent quality of their work.

DA
DESIRE & SCOTT A.
GMC Jimmy
12/08/2020
Awesome service
Elliott and his staff are friendly and do the best job fixing anyone’s vehicle. I wouldn’t trust anyone ekse with my vehicles. I have been using quality for years now. Even when they were on Tudor. Thank you fir the great job you do.

Martin C.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Martin said they explained to him what was wrong so he understood what they were fixing.

Deanna M.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said he's always had good service from them.

Jacob B.
Seward, AK
Ford Transit Van
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said he didn't have problems. He was in for a tire change, it was pretty straightforward, they gave him a timeline and respected it.

CV
CRAIG V.
10/27/2020
CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!!!!
Took truck in for battery light that came on. Found bad alternate so removed and replaced. When I went to pick up truck, someone had gone through my cab because things were thrown everywhere. Someone stole my prescription sunglasses. Reported it to management but they basically said sorry. As I left the business I noticed my check engine light on so I turned around and went back. Eliot, the owner, put a scanner on it and told me my engine was running lean and would have to investigate it further. I couldn't leave the truck there that day but brought it back two days later. Technician troubleshot it and said my mass air flow (MAF) was bad and it'd cost $495 to fix. I told them to put it back together and I'd come and get it. It didn't have this problem when I brought it in for the battery light yet they still charged me $120 to troubleshoot the check engine light. I got the truck home and looked under the hood myself. I found the boot on the MAF wasn't installed and my air cleaner was really dirty. I put the boot back in place and changed my air cleaner. I then took my truck to O'Reilly's so I could clear the computer and turn off my check engine light to see if I had fixed the problem. I did. I asked for my $120 dollars back because there wasn't anything wrong with it other than their technician misdiagnosing the problem so they could charge me more money. They did NOT give me back my money. I will NOT take my vehicle to this business again. Please learn from this and go somewhere else.

AG
AJAQUEDDER G.
10/23/2020
Always professional, great service!
I don’t know what I would do without these guys. They helped me out so much with maintaining my ride. They are awesome.

Adrian M.
Buick LaCrosse
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Adrian said they are really convenient.

AF
Alan F.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Alan said they are friendly, quick and the vehicle drives well.

RK
Ron K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Ron said that they do a good job and are honest people. He's a happy and satisfied customer.

AL
Anthony L.
10/08/2020
First time customer. Very pleased with work.
I needed a new hub assembly, rotors and brake pads. My car was running rough. I called Quality Tune and explained my vehicle issues and they got me in and completed the necessary work before they closed for the day. My car is running amazingly now. The quality of work far outweighs the cost. I will definitely be a return customer.

JUDY C.
10/03/2020
Wonderful workmanship, reasonable prices, dedicated staff, I would recommend Elliot and crew to everyone!
Said it all above!

MIKE B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/01/2020
Quality work
Quality tune provides quick professional service for my Company every time I need it