Reid H.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Reid said he went in for an oil change, and the staff suggested checking on the brakes. He thought he might need new ones, but he was told they were fine, and he really appreciated that level of honestly.

PG
PHILLIP G.
03/11/2019
Professionals and know what they’re doing.
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Quality Tune for years. They know what they’re doing, are very professional and responsive, and prices are reasonable.

V
Valued Customer
03/06/2019
Fast and Efficient Service
Truck was scheduled for service and work was accomplished in expedited manner. The service was exceptional!. Will continue to use Quality Tune for our fleet service.

CK
CORLISS K.
03/05/2019
A great shop!
Always good customer service! I highly recommend Quality Tune!

TT
Tia T.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Tia said the business does perfect work and they do it quickly.

NL
Nathan L.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said the staff is honest, fair and dependable.

AUDREY M.
02/14/2019
Many thanks to Elliot and his crew.--Professional, efficient, and on the ball.
I always feel like they take very good care of me. Elliot is always very pleasant and gets me right in. I feel they are very fairly priced and do the very best to take good care of me and my vehicle. I have absolutely no complaints and always feel that I am treated very fairly and will continue to go back to Elliot even though he shop is far out of my way. I am treated like family.

Chugiak, AK
Ram 1500
02/14/2019
Great work as always

Jennifer B.
Dodge Avenger
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the employees took her vehicle in easily. They worked around her schedule. They completed the service quickly. They stayed within her budget.

AR
ALYCIA R.
02/09/2019
Terrible service
I definitely would not recommend quality tune. My truck was in worst condition when I got it back then when I gave it to them. Then they preceded to ask for another $2500 to fix it.
Eliot H. from Quality Tune responded on 02/11/2019

Vehicle came in as a no start.  We were told vehicle stalled and would not turn over.  Told vehicle was leaking something.  Inpsected vehicle.  Found starter bad and water pump leaking.  After repairing water pump and starter we found the head gaskets were blown.  We had no way to know this on a vehcile that would not start.  Vehicle must have overheated very badly to cause this condition.  We were not given that information as well.  Engine has to be running to test for this.

EM
Eldridge M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Eldridge said he is friends with the people at this business. He had his vehicle towed to this facility. The mechanics repaired it and got it back to him. The experience was good.

HK
Hung K.
Dodge Dakota
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Hung said he would recommend this business to others.

MAMIE P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
01/17/2019
Elliot communicates well about work that needs to be done without adding unnecessary work & charges and gives adequate estimates for work being done. Shows great concern for vehicles.

EH
Eddie H.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said the service was good.

RN
RICHARD N.
Dodge Caravan
01/10/2019
Very honest mechanics
I give these guys five stars, very professional very honest very courteous.
Great explanation of timely work, if they need all day they tell you about it ahead of time.
Great quality work.
I highly recommend Quality Tune.
I’ve been going to This shop now for about seven years.

HR
HEIDI R.
01/09/2019
Honest & Trustworthy
Elliot and is staff are professional, honest and reliable. We have been taking our 5 plus new and old cars there for the last decade and now our kids do too.

TK
TONYA K.
GMC Acadia
01/09/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
Brought my suv in thinking I needed a patch but they didn’t find a hole and they didn’t charge me anything I just appreciate the honesty and I will definitely be back

Ford Expedition
01/07/2019
Nice job!
Always great service and fast repairs.

ET
ELIJAH T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/04/2019
Transmission whisperers
Excellent & friendly service! Timely repair & knowledgeable professionals.

HR
Heidi R.
Cadillac Escalade
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke withTheresa. She said they treat her like her family. She said her entire family uses them.