GM
Gabriela M.
07/16/2019
Trustworthy and Reliable
My experience with Quicks was pleasant to say the least. Normally looking for a mechanic can be a painful task since majority add unnecessary things to your already problematic situation. Fortunately for me Edy looked at my problem, got straight to the point while giving me insightful information as to what was going on with my vehicle. Their prices are reasonable/affordable, you can’t beat the service or effective work! My car is now back up running, no overheating.
Thanks Quicks! Life saver, I highly recommend them to everyone, if your car is starting to give you trouble don’t worry call Edy!

Dodge Neon
07/11/2019
Great Service!
Goes over and beyond to help.

RD
Rudy D.
07/05/2019
As always great service, the only guys I trust with my cars. Thank you Eddie.

Jewelline B.
Dodge Avenger
07/04/2019
Always a possitive attitude when approached by mechanics and the work is always done right! I've never had to return my van because the job wasnt done right! I recomment Quicks Radiator!!
I rated the way I did because its the truth. I never have a problem with anything done by Quicks Radiator and have been coming there as long as I been driving! They provide quality service! I always post on facebook when I see some one asking for a mechanic!

LE
Lenny E.
Acura TSX
06/28/2019
The customer service is awesome.
Quicks auto repair is how every auto repair shops should be, the customer service is excellent, Eddie was honest with what needed to be done, located the parts that I needed and finished the job professionally and in a super timely manner.... Thank you Eddie and everyone at Quicks for helping me out!

Honda Accord Coupe
06/22/2019
Honest & Polite
I was referred by a friend to visit Quicks. Everyone was nice and helpful. Eddie was knowledgeable and very nice. He explained everything in a way I would understand. I will refer and go back to Quicks. Thank you!

HR
Henry R.
Nissan Rogue
06/14/2019
Awesome work and prices
I brought my nissan rogue to get a transmission. They had the best price and got the job done quick too. I brought my car back for another issue and again great price and service. I super recommend these guys. Ask for Eddie.

GJ
Good customer service

BJ
Bobby J.
Family Owned
I'm Impressed with all my services, the job gets done right

TR
Tanya R.
Toyota Sequoia
06/06/2019
Very nice and friendly my Frist time going I will be back
My Frist time and I luv it I will be back and I will tell All my friends and family

SV
Steven V.
North Las Vegas, NV
Radiator Service
Great service as always
We had to have the car towed by AAA
We left the keys in the car and Quick’s handled all the rest
They always give us price options on all work
We always choose lifetime guaranteed items because we plan on keeping the car forever
Hardtop convertible are slowly going out of production and they’re our favorite type of vehicle
Quick’s does a great job of maintaining this car with quality care

Cristal B.
Dodge Challenger
Oil,brakes & fluids
Best prices and awesomeness service!!! Always

Stacha H.
Nissan Rogue
06/01/2019
Best honest Mechanic
I have been going to Quicks for over 5+years. That's says alot they treat you like family very honest never try to over charge or bet you on your services. You will not be disappointed I highly recommend this well established family own one stop shop .

05/31/2019
TIE RODS
The mechanic was very professional and treated me with honesty in replacing the tie rods

Tyler S.
05/31/2019
they get it right
The work is complete and done correctly. Car is fixed and they call me promptly.

CF
Christopher F.
Ford Windstar Wagon
05/21/2019
Awsome Family biz!
The people are kind, honest, and yes quick. I've never had to leave my car for more than a day or two. The prices I'd consider fair for the work and convienice. Love these guys I just wish they did other work.

Acura MDX
05/17/2019
Prompt, knowledgeable and courteous auto service
Brought Mazda 3 in for vibration problem. Mike diagnosed and repaired bad engine mounts same day. Excellent service.

WR
William R.
05/14/2019
98 4Runner
Great prices great atmosphere excellent work

Joe K.
05/13/2019
Mr.
Friendliness and great prices.

KL
Kenneth L.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/09/2019
Brakes
I’ve been there twice and both times excellent service. Very knowledgeable and professional but still like a small town shop.