Mike M.
Ram 1500
11/18/2019
Customer service is great and honesty
Quicks radiator shop is the most honest auto shop in the city of Las Vegas I will recommend them to everybody my name is Mike M they are the best

Leonardo M.
Ford Expedition
11/15/2019
Muy buena mano de obra
Yo recomiendo este taller por su trabajo,por su onrrades,y por cómo tratan y explican al cliente sobre el problema.,

MF
Maria F.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/13/2019
Like family to me 🙌🏼🙌🏼
This has been my mechanics since 2005 , I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix so they keep up with it ! Very resanoble , good ppl , they like family to me ! Love ❤️ them !

Brenda H.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
11/10/2019
We've been bringing our vehicles to Eddie and is always honest of what needs or doesn't need fixed. Doesn't over charge prices are reasonable. Always gets hgf job done right.

Ramon M.
11/07/2019
Very good service thank you
Great service thank you

DJ
Danielle J.
11/06/2019
Awesome Service
EDT is very professional & efficient. He took the time to answer all of my questions and went above & beyond to accommodate me. I have referred him to my family and friends for all the mechanic needs.

Socorro M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/06/2019
Honesty
Is the best place to your car the people make your day really easy with honesty and friendly everything is good.

TN
Tiffany N.
11/01/2019
My husband and I just moved here and we had a friend recommend this business. Eddie was awesome!!! He helped us out all the way!! We will be coming back there if we need to. Thank you so much for awesome service!!!!

Richard M.
Toyota Venza
10/30/2019
Trust
I have 3 cars and I take them all to Eddie and his dad Jose no problem on what ever happens at end will get done correctly and satisfaction at its end

AV
Anibal V.
Las Vegas, NV
10/28/2019
Amazing service!
Eddie and his family have been taking care of me and my family for years now they always look out for us and always give us the best price!

AK
Adrian K.
Nevada
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said that any problem that he had with the vehicle was fixed in a timely fashion and they did a good job.

HL
Hector L.
Nissan Frontier
10/23/2019
best place to take your car
words cannot explain the amazing customer service that i get coming here! some of the best service i’ve ever seen!

MF
Monica F.
10/16/2019
This place makes me feel like family. Been going there for more than 5yrs. They will find the problem and fix it!! 5star business
Best place ever to take your car at a reasonable price , and of course have a warranty. I'm going back.

TF
Terry F.
Nissan Maxima
10/13/2019
Honest
This auto shop is honest and straightforward.

YC
Yaniris C.
10/12/2019
Siempre muy Buen servicio
Excelente servicio ya tengo años llendo con ellos se los recomiendo al 100%.

GG
Garrick G.
Cadillac Escalade
10/12/2019
Always a good experience
Good service and Eduardo is a really nice guy.

10/11/2019
Very honest and affordable
I go to Quick's for all of my repair needs. I have always found them to be very honest, and incredibly affordable. They've even told me that I don't need to do certain repairs if I don't want to/can't afford to, so if they say I need something then I completely trust them. I've also found their repairs to be long lasting.

They aren't located near my house and it can honestly be a bit of a pain to go out of my way to get to them, but they're so good that I do it every time - it's well worth it!

H
Howard
10/10/2019
Fast and friendly and good service
Fast and friendly and good work

TD
Tommy D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/06/2019
Jose really took care of me and my car.
I needed a lot done and Jose handled it all in a helpful, professional manner.

Hyundai Veloster
09/28/2019
Honest!
I’ve been coming to this mechanic shop with various cars for almost 10 years. They’ve always been honest and their work is fantastic. They never try to up-sale you and their rates are very reasonable. It’s good having a mechanic you can count on to treat you and your vehicles as their own.