Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33
4.3

Diana H.
Camp Verde, AZ
04/14/2019
Great customer service!
After having my car inspected by several local automotive businesses, R & T Repair actually found the problem and the part and fixed my car promptly. I felt they were friendly and honest and they went the extra mile to make sure we knew they appreciated our business.

Joel H.
10/12/2016
Dishonest Mechanic
Took my van in to have it repaired. He claimed the only issue was the radiator. It continued to have problems as tons of people witnessed. His daughter who works the front desk said it was a different problem and they wouldn't cover it. Head gasket blew and another mechanic pulled out a thermostat for a much larger vehicle. He claims he never replaced the thermostat (but fixed the entire radiator system shady right?) So i posted a negative review and was done with the situation. He has since called and harassed and threatened me. You do not want to do business with this psychopath.

JOSH G.
10/21/2011
Friendly and Not Lacking the Human Element
Had great service from the front desk and Brittany to Bob my mechanic. Thanks for fixing me up and treating me like a person folks. I'll be back!

CP
CAROLYN P.
Always pleased
You guys always do a good job, appreciate it.

LC
LEON & LILAS C.
Camp Verde, AZ
leon carlson
has always been a perfect co to do
buisness with