CHARLES B.
12/06/2019
They know what there doing
I’ve been going here for years. This crew is great and they ALL know what there doing. I recommend this facility very highly 😊👍

DAVID C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/26/2019
Great
Great job.

ARIANA B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/26/2019
Top notch customer service they are real people personally
Paul and Patrick took the time to make sure all the lights were working on my truck and once they found out not all Of them we’re working they replaced the bulbs and no extra charge. I would have paid but they didn’t ask so next time you think people don’t do something nice or care about you think again Because They Do!!!

RL
ryan L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said they are quality people to work with, the customer service was great and he is happy with the overall experience.

MATT M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/25/2019
Awesome Auto Repair...
Awesome place for all your auto repair needs.

EC
ELAINE C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/18/2019
It's Family Owned & Operated.
I have know Paul & his family for many years, and in that time I have seen the care & quality he has put into his work. The safety of his customer & there family is a priority to him and his business. I would highly recommend him for any of your automotive needs.

JN
James N.
Toyota Avalon
11/07/2019 Category: Service
James said the business does the best work. He said the staff are very likable people and they work with the customers. They explain things about what's going on and they gave the best prices for labor and parts.

DONALD H.
Saturn VUE
11/02/2019
Outstanding
I always get amazing customer service and quality work from R &R..

10/21/2019
Never Disappointed
Honest, Fair prices and always quick to repair. Thank you to the R&R family/crew. I dont live in the area but well WORTH the drive to get A+service!👍

JAMES H.
Pontiac Firebird
10/11/2019
Very professional they know Their business
They are polite and courteous if you’re living in or around the area I would recommend then I am very satisfied With the work they have done My car runs great I would definitely go back

BE
BRIAN E.
10/09/2019
Great Job R&R!!!
Brought in my broken down truck that I use for work and R&R took me in right away.
They were able to diagnose the problem immediately and had me back on the road same day. Great job, Great people!

NR
NORMA R.
Cadillac SRX
10/09/2019
Summary
The attention they give to me & my vehicle’s problem plus good advice whenever I ask for advice

keyasha s.
Lexus ES 330
10/08/2019
I was a first time customer, but I will be back!
Great service. Fast. Reasonable prices. They seem like good trustworthy people. I will be going back.

Matt M.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business did a good job, he's known the owner for 25 years and he's a good guy.

DJ
always dependable service

TL
Trynity L.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Trynity said that the staff is super nice, very interactive and she never has to go back to the facility when they fix her vehicle.

NA
Nicole A.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicole's husband. He said the employees were there when he needed help and they don't joke around. The service is the best quality and he has no troubles with it.

MICHELE G.
Dodge Durango
09/06/2019
Finally!
After taking my truck to 3 different mechanic no one could figure out what was wrong, within hours of having my truck they figured what the problem was and had my truck back to me in 2 days!

JN
James N.
Pontiac G6
08/30/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was excellent. The employees completed the work at a fair price.

TV
Tom V.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business had him in and out 10 in minutes.