JN
James N.
Pontiac G6
03/31/2020 Category: Service
James said they do good work, and he likes their attitude, along with the staff. They provide excellent service. He said he wanted to thank them for the work provided.

CD
CONNIE D.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/24/2020
Price transparency
I have been a customer for awhile. When they give you a quote, you can count on it.
They are courteous, friendly and get the job done quickly.

JESSE C.
Montclair, CA
03/04/2020
Fast repair
Thanks so much for your services had my surgery done that Thursday. Everything went well with surgery and everything went well with my truck. You guy's do Great work Thank you Jess

CASEY W.
Ford Bronco
02/27/2020
Mechanic to mechanic
I’m a 5th generation mechanic, dating back to the First World War. L I can tell by the shop and the guys in it they know what they are doing and are standup individuals.

FC
Frank C.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the staff completed his service quickly, were honest, and the job was done right.

OP
Oscar P.
GMC Yukon
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Oscar said he took his vehicle for something they didn't fix right and they redid the service without charging him.

DAVE B.
BMW 750Li
02/05/2020
Honest and Trusting
I am a real estate broker. I was referred to Gabriel by my local real estate office. I finally found an honest place that I can trust. Thank you, Gabriel!

RAPLH B.
Dodge Dakota
01/29/2020
Straight forward and honest
I brought in my vehicle when Firestone could not figure out the issue. These guys were fast, thorough, charged me exactly what they had quoted me. Hard to find a shop that is honest these days. I think I have found my new repair shop.
Ralph B.

SL
Sonia L.
Dodge Nitro
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Sonia said she recommends this business for service.

DJ
DAVID J.
Chrysler 300
01/11/2020
great service
great service from knowledgeable staff

CHARLES B.
01/06/2020
They know what there doing
I’ve taken my car(s) in and ALWAYS it has been fixed perfectly

EC
ELAINE C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/04/2020
The service is over the top !!
Paul and his staff have always serviced my car like it was being done for his own family. They care about your safety when you leave.. They are great people !!

JN
James N.
Toyota Avalon
01/03/2020 Category: Service
James said his vehicle is working fine with no problems. He likes the attitude of the staff and also the quality of their work.

MF
MARIE F.
Toyota Sequoia
01/02/2020
Oil change smog
Very pleased with there work. Everything went smooth. Pleasant workers and knowledgeable.

Matt M.
Dodge Charger
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Matt said Paul is a great friend of his.