Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Livonia, MI
2021 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2021 Category: Sales
Great buying experience!
The sales team did an outstanding job putting my deal together. Tom and Ross were extremely helpful with my purchase and handling my trade in!
Ross W., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure helping you find the right car for you!

Ross Wysong

LU
Lola U.
Taylor, MI
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/30/2021 Category: Sales
Effective work
I was able to take my new car home at the same day because of the effective work of the team. Devin, Ross, and Tom were very helpful and knowledgeable, they went above and beyond what was expected. Thank you, guys.
Devin B., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for stopping in and getting your new Kona from me! I hope the new vehicle treats you well.
If you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Rochester, MI
2021 Hyundai Veloster N
03/24/2021 Category: Sales
A clean, organized, friendly place to hop in a new car
I went in there hoping for a base Veloster turbo or an old Veloster N but thanks to the guys at Ralph Thayer I was able to get into my dream 2021 Veloster N, an absolute superb buying experience for any soon to be new car owner
Devin B., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank You for coming to me to buy your Veloster N. It was nice to be able to make your dream come true!
Give me a call if you ever have any questions.

TD
Tenesha D.
Westland, MI
2021 Hyundai Venue
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
2021 Hyundai Venue
Just purchased a new vehicle from Ralph Thayer Hyundai! The buying process was smooth, fast, and easy. My sales person was great! He made my experience enjoyable. Thanks Devin!
Devin B., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for coming in to see me for your new vehicle. I hope the new vehicle is treating you well!
If you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call.

PD
Patricia D.
Canton, MI
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/17/2021 Category: Sales
Great products, great service!
It had been years since I purchased a car. I had been looking for a while. Nothing could compare to the look, service and warranty of my beautiful Hyundai Kona. It's just right for my budget and my lifestyle!
Devin B., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for stopping in to buy your new vehicle from me. I hope "Snow White" is treating you well. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to call!

Westland, MI
2021 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2021 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service!
It was my first time buying a car and they were very nice and professional.
Dale U., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Hello, I trust that your new Elantra is still doing well for you. Thank you again for choosing Ralph Thayer Hyundai to be your first dealership experience and for taking the time to complete the survey for us, it really helps us to know when we do well and where we can do better.

Dale Unger
734-838-1811

Carol C.
Plymouth, MI
2021 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great
Service dept workers are great. I’ve been dealing with them for years. I’ve had 4 Hyundai s
Joe B., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you Ms. Carol,
It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Joe Brooks III

Belleville, MI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2020 Category: Sales
Great service, no pressure, accommodating staff
Entire process easy and staff very accommodating.
Joe B., Sales Consultant from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

It was great working with you and I hope to see you during your service visits!

Joe Brooks III