ST
STACIE T.
Southfield, MI
06/15/2019
Review
The service is quick and friendly. Very easy to schedule appointments too.

Northville, MI
06/14/2019
Service you can trust!
Excellent and quick service. Everyone is so nice and helpful too. I highly recommend.

KK
Kay K.
Farmington, MI
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Kay said that she finds them excellent and she can trust them.

JIM M.
06/11/2019
jeep brakes
great job

TG
Tony G.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was completed in a timely manner. The business is honest on what work needs to be completed.

CG
CHRIS G.
Redford, MI
Dodge Caravan
06/03/2019
They Took Good Care Of My Vehicle!
All the years the i ever owned a car. Art's team of people have accurately fixed them. My Parents as well. My last vehicle, they fixed it great every time until the last fix.. they did great. It was sent to a Compactor and is a nice shiny 4x4 metal cube! :^D I appreciate them even offering to dispose of the vehicle! My new Vehicle will most definitely be coming to Art's for any kind of maintenance or repairs! Best Regards, Chris Garchar!

AR

SANDY B.
Lincoln MKS
05/29/2019
Trust!!
I brought my car to get a second opinion regarding a noise that I have been hearing. I have been coming to AE for years and for the simple reason, I trust you guys. I think your great and I have all the confidence and trust in the world when you tell me something needs to be repaired. Thank you!

JENNIFER R.
Farmington, MI
05/28/2019
Honest & Friendly
The entire team at AE is great to work with. Our favorite is Steve Letwinski but Steve Lee and Art are also great. They listen to my concerns and get things taken care of. It doesn't matter which of my 4 cars I bring to them, from 2002 to 2017, they're knowledgeable and don't try to get me to do unnecessary things just to run up the bill. This would be easy for them to do since I know little about the mechanical workings of vehicles and they know that. They have a customer for life in me.
I took my mom's car there for them to give me feedback on a tire pressure sensor that the dealership quoted her over $1,000 to repair. AE fixed it for under $150. Can't beat that!
Thanks AE Auto Care team!

DF
Dale F.
Chevrolet Trax
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Dale said the service was great. The work was done in a timely manner.

GC
Gerard C.
05/20/2019
Overall, a great experience.
I took my car in for AC work and replacing the blower resistor. Two other places had quoted me 600 for the resistor work. AE charged me less than 300. The AC was a cheap repair. It could have cost thousands somewhere else. My only complaint was that when I left there with my car, a dashboard light was flashing for the air bags and the FM antenna seemed to be disconnected on the radio. Taking the car back this morning to get those taken care of.

West Bloomfield, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
05/17/2019
My old Suburban!
Honest and trustworthy! Very important.

TC
TOM C.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
05/17/2019
Great Job
We have taken our cars to AE Auto Care for many years. The are trustworthy and very honest.

BG
Bruce G.
Chrysler Sebring
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said the service was professional, friendly, and fast.

GP
George P.
Farmington Hills, MI
GMC Acadia
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Georgia. She said they were not unhappy with the business at all. The employees were very friendly and helpful, and they take them when they need them.

04/26/2019
Frequently Repair my Fords
Always a great job. honest and ive spent way too much money here, but will do it again as needed.

Kristin S.
Plymouth, MI
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Kristin said the employees treated her great. They provided awesome service.

Andrea S.
Porsche Cayenne
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the people at the business are very nice. They took care of all the vehicle's needs. It was a good experience.

LL
Lisa L.
Westland, MI
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the brakes are working well and the vehicle was back the same day.

Charles H.
Nissan Rogue Sport
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the service at this facility is really good and great. He also said that he trusts the staff and feels they are honest.