JOANNE S.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
02/17/2020
Not any more!
We have been bringing our cars to A & E for many years. We always felt we were fairly quoted and repaired until this last time. Brought in the 2011 Cadillac, quote to fix was $574.39. Just felt that was high for the repair needed done. Went to 2 more repair shops for quotes. You were very high comparing. Why I wondered? d Had repair done for $350 in 2 hours and a new part, not rebuilt. ($225 more?)
Very, very disappointed.
dAlso, I had to leave the car at your place over a weekend and when I went to pick it up, I had to pay $50 for quote. Other 2 places did quote for no charge and I never had been to eiter before?
It sure has made me skeptical for all the other work we've had done over the years on both cars?? #Questionable. joanne schwartz

AC
Aaron C.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the problem was not fixed. He said he dropped the vehicle off at this business after there was a big snow storm, so maybe they were not able to take his vehicle out on the freeway for a test drive to see if the problem was fixed. He stated the staff told him maybe it was just his tire rod, they replaced the tire rod, and that didn't do anything at all. He added he would still recommend the place because of his past experiences there.

JENNIFER M.

SHELLY F.
Farmington, MI
08/14/2018
Very disappointed
I brought my car into A&E after my car accident. I was told that I needed a new wheel cover on the right front wheel since mine was damaged. I decided to have an oil change while I was there. I hadn’t heard from them regarding the wheel cover. I called 2 weeks after I was there only to find out that it wasn’t even ordered. The people on the phone wouldn’t own the problem blaming each other for the error. The wheel cover will now be there in 2 days. I am furious. I was referred to this shop and will never bring my car here again. I have nothing positive to say about A&E. Extremely disappointed.

JOHN B.
Farmington, MI
Honda Accord
07/29/2016
We had to take the Car to the Dealership as A/E couldn't diagnose the problem
It took 3 days for our Car to be inspected. After the wait, A/E replaced the Alternator thinking that was the problem---but it wasn't. The Car stalled out while driving--very dangerous. Rather than taking it back to A/E we went to the Dealership--they diagnosed the problem(Electronic related). Other repairs by A/E have been good--this one wasn't.

JENNIFER S.
GMC Safari
07/08/2016
Not happy.

NL
NANCY L.
05/30/2015
A high price for an incomplete job!
My car needed one more part added to the muffler system. Why didn't they call me and tell me that? Not just park it and tell me that it's all ready! What idiots!

Robert C.
Ford Windstar
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not fix the problem with his vehicle. They did not put it back together and told him that they could not fix it. They charged him $9 instead of the $45 they had originally told him because it took longer than they expected to look at it. He would not go back to them. This is a bad operation and they do not take care of their customers. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

BD
Bob D.
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Bob said this business did not fix his vehicle, so he has to take it back.