JOANNE S.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
02/17/2020
Not any more!
We have been bringing our cars to A & E for many years. We always felt we were fairly quoted and repaired until this last time. Brought in the 2011 Cadillac, quote to fix was $574.39. Just felt that was high for the repair needed done. Went to 2 more repair shops for quotes. You were very high comparing. Why I wondered? d Had repair done for $350 in 2 hours and a new part, not rebuilt. ($225 more?)
Very, very disappointed.
dAlso, I had to leave the car at your place over a weekend and when I went to pick it up, I had to pay $50 for quote. Other 2 places did quote for no charge and I never had been to eiter before?
It sure has made me skeptical for all the other work we've had done over the years on both cars?? #Questionable. joanne schwartz

JENNIFER M.

SHELLY F.
Farmington, MI
08/14/2018
Very disappointed
I brought my car into A&E after my car accident. I was told that I needed a new wheel cover on the right front wheel since mine was damaged. I decided to have an oil change while I was there. I hadn’t heard from them regarding the wheel cover. I called 2 weeks after I was there only to find out that it wasn’t even ordered. The people on the phone wouldn’t own the problem blaming each other for the error. The wheel cover will now be there in 2 days. I am furious. I was referred to this shop and will never bring my car here again. I have nothing positive to say about A&E. Extremely disappointed.

Buick LaCrosse
04/21/2018
excellent service
The service is always excellent.

JENNIFER S.
GMC Safari
07/08/2016
Not happy.

NL
NANCY L.
05/30/2015
A high price for an incomplete job!
My car needed one more part added to the muffler system. Why didn't they call me and tell me that? Not just park it and tell me that it's all ready! What idiots!

Robert C.
Ford Windstar
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not fix the problem with his vehicle. They did not put it back together and told him that they could not fix it. They charged him $9 instead of the $45 they had originally told him because it took longer than they expected to look at it. He would not go back to them. This is a bad operation and they do not take care of their customers. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

MERLE S.
Dodge Durango
09/20/2020
Customer
You guys got me in gave me a ride home picked me up when car was ready
Did a great job no troubles

MARILYN S.
Northville, MI
Cadillac CTS
09/11/2020
Always pleasant and very reliable
If I have a problem you are always available to see me. I trust you completely 😍😍

Charles W.
Northville, MI
Pontiac Grand Am
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the business provided great service.

Joanne S.
Saturn VUE
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Blandien. She said the business did a really great job with her vehicle's oil change and were prompt. She says she loves the business and they are great.

ED
ERNIE D.
Farmington Hills, MI
Acura RDX
08/28/2020
Perfect Repairs at a Fair Price
I brought this vehicle to AEAuto Care in need of both a major air conditioning repair, and replacing of rear brakes. First, the repairs were done perfectly. Air is super cool now, and brakes stop car as expected. Pricing? I saved $700 vs taking it to the dealership! Thanks Art, Steve and the AEAuto Care team!

Ernie

BD
BILL D.
Redford, MI
Dodge Stratus Sdn
08/27/2020
Super people only place I trust my vehicles with.

TERRY S.
08/22/2020
Fast Service
gets vehicle back within a very reasonable time frame.