JENNIFER M.

SHELLY F.
Farmington, MI
08/14/2018
Very disappointed
I brought my car into A&E after my car accident. I was told that I needed a new wheel cover on the right front wheel since mine was damaged. I decided to have an oil change while I was there. I hadn’t heard from them regarding the wheel cover. I called 2 weeks after I was there only to find out that it wasn’t even ordered. The people on the phone wouldn’t own the problem blaming each other for the error. The wheel cover will now be there in 2 days. I am furious. I was referred to this shop and will never bring my car here again. I have nothing positive to say about A&E. Extremely disappointed.

Buick LaCrosse
04/21/2018
excellent service
The service is always excellent.

JENNIFER S.
GMC Safari
07/08/2016
Not happy.

NL
NANCY L.
05/30/2015
A high price for an incomplete job!
My car needed one more part added to the muffler system. Why didn't they call me and tell me that? Not just park it and tell me that it's all ready! What idiots!

Robert C.
Ford Windstar
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not fix the problem with his vehicle. They did not put it back together and told him that they could not fix it. They charged him $9 instead of the $45 they had originally told him because it took longer than they expected to look at it. He would not go back to them. This is a bad operation and they do not take care of their customers. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

LH
Lana H.
Buick Encore
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Lana said they were honest and the workmanship was great.

BJ
BOB J.
Dodge Journey
02/07/2020
Excelllent proffessionals and Techs, fair priced and very ethical.
great!!!

EH
Erik H.
Westland, MI
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Erik said it was an oil change at the business. He has been a return customer for many years and he recommends them.

John P.
Buick Lucerne
02/04/2020 Category: Service
John said the business does what he needs them to do. They are prompt, smooth, and their staff are top notch.

M J B.
01/31/2020
Drivers seat
Had to have work done on a 2014 Town and Country van front drivers seat. Received a call mid morning from AE stating that they found the issue, provided the diagnosis and the fix. Vehicle ready about 30 minutes later. I was at work, so they picked my wife up from the house so that she could have the vehicle for the day. Highly recommend AE as they do a very thorough job and are cost effeictive.

FR
Frank R.
Buick Regal
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Frank said this business is the best.

BG
BRUCE G.
Chrysler Sebring
01/17/2020
HONEST...friendly...quality!!!
We have been coming to AE for years and have recommended them to countless others!
Finding a place that is honest friendly professional and does quality work is priceless!!!

BG
Bob G.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Bob said that the place had great staff.