JANILLE W.
02/25/2021
Neutral on work
The work that was done appears to be good. The communication was also good in that I was given updates of what was being done. The lady working the desk was very kind and courteous. My one big disappointment is that they were working on a family vehicle (mini van) and it came back smelling like cigarette smoke. My children noticed and complained of the smell. And I did not care for it either as I have allergies. We are non smoker and should not have our vehicle smelling this way.

JOANNE S.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
02/17/2020
Not any more!
We have been bringing our cars to A & E for many years. We always felt we were fairly quoted and repaired until this last time. Brought in the 2011 Cadillac, quote to fix was $574.39. Just felt that was high for the repair needed done. Went to 2 more repair shops for quotes. You were very high comparing. Why I wondered? d Had repair done for $350 in 2 hours and a new part, not rebuilt. ($225 more?)
Very, very disappointed.
dAlso, I had to leave the car at your place over a weekend and when I went to pick it up, I had to pay $50 for quote. Other 2 places did quote for no charge and I never had been to eiter before?
It sure has made me skeptical for all the other work we've had done over the years on both cars?? #Questionable. joanne schwartz

JENNIFER M.

SHELLY F.
Farmington, MI
08/14/2018
Very disappointed
I brought my car into A&E after my car accident. I was told that I needed a new wheel cover on the right front wheel since mine was damaged. I decided to have an oil change while I was there. I hadn’t heard from them regarding the wheel cover. I called 2 weeks after I was there only to find out that it wasn’t even ordered. The people on the phone wouldn’t own the problem blaming each other for the error. The wheel cover will now be there in 2 days. I am furious. I was referred to this shop and will never bring my car here again. I have nothing positive to say about A&E. Extremely disappointed.

Buick LaCrosse
04/21/2018
excellent service
The service is always excellent.

JENNIFER S.
GMC Safari
07/08/2016
Not happy.

NL
NANCY L.
05/30/2015
A high price for an incomplete job!
My car needed one more part added to the muffler system. Why didn't they call me and tell me that? Not just park it and tell me that it's all ready! What idiots!

Robert C.
Ford Windstar
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not fix the problem with his vehicle. They did not put it back together and told him that they could not fix it. They charged him $9 instead of the $45 they had originally told him because it took longer than they expected to look at it. He would not go back to them. This is a bad operation and they do not take care of their customers. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

Steve B.
Redford, MI
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Steve said the staff are trustworthy they try to save him money.

BK
BOB K.
South Lyon, MI
04/04/2021
Hard working, honest, fair pricing.
Our experience was awesome. Steve L. was tremendous. He saved us thousands on our repairs.
Thank you..

GMC Acadia
04/01/2021
Always well taken care of at AE by Steve and Steve.
Always well taken care of at AE by Steve and Steve.

VB
Victoria B.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Victoria said she would recommend the business for service.

PE
Pat E.
Redford, MI
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Pat said they are always nice . The two Steve's are reliable and the mechanics are really good.

Dodge Journey
03/18/2021
Car seat belt
Friendly staff. Always able to get car serviced when there’s a problem.