JOANNE S.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
02/17/2020
Not any more!
We have been bringing our cars to A & E for many years. We always felt we were fairly quoted and repaired until this last time. Brought in the 2011 Cadillac, quote to fix was $574.39. Just felt that was high for the repair needed done. Went to 2 more repair shops for quotes. You were very high comparing. Why I wondered? d Had repair done for $350 in 2 hours and a new part, not rebuilt. ($225 more?)
Very, very disappointed.
dAlso, I had to leave the car at your place over a weekend and when I went to pick it up, I had to pay $50 for quote. Other 2 places did quote for no charge and I never had been to eiter before?
It sure has made me skeptical for all the other work we've had done over the years on both cars?? #Questionable. joanne schwartz

JENNIFER M.

SHELLY F.
Farmington, MI
08/14/2018
Very disappointed
I brought my car into A&E after my car accident. I was told that I needed a new wheel cover on the right front wheel since mine was damaged. I decided to have an oil change while I was there. I hadn’t heard from them regarding the wheel cover. I called 2 weeks after I was there only to find out that it wasn’t even ordered. The people on the phone wouldn’t own the problem blaming each other for the error. The wheel cover will now be there in 2 days. I am furious. I was referred to this shop and will never bring my car here again. I have nothing positive to say about A&E. Extremely disappointed.

Buick LaCrosse
04/21/2018
excellent service
The service is always excellent.

JENNIFER S.
GMC Safari
07/08/2016
Not happy.

NL
NANCY L.
05/30/2015
A high price for an incomplete job!
My car needed one more part added to the muffler system. Why didn't they call me and tell me that? Not just park it and tell me that it's all ready! What idiots!

Robert C.
Ford Windstar
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not fix the problem with his vehicle. They did not put it back together and told him that they could not fix it. They charged him $9 instead of the $45 they had originally told him because it took longer than they expected to look at it. He would not go back to them. This is a bad operation and they do not take care of their customers. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

TF
TONY F.
Chevrolet Trax
01/14/2021
Great service as always
Appreciate the consistent, great service we receive at AE.

Steve H.
Acura 3.2TL
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Steve said he's been taking his vehicles there for the last four or five years. He really appreciates what they do and who they are.

GS
Greg S.
Redford, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Greg said they are honest and he has been a customer for some time.

MARTINA G.
Redford, MI
12/31/2020
Excellent Customer Service
AE Auto Care took great care of my daughters truck. Great company and great employees!

Tina S.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Tina said that they always do a very good job when she takes her vehicle in to them. They treat her well.

MERLE S.
Dodge Durango
12/17/2020
good work
good work again time after time

ES
EDMUND S.
Novi, MI
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/10/2020
Oil Change
I love that you can call ahead to schedule oil changes. They get you in and out quickly.