TF
TONY F.
Chevrolet Trax
01/14/2021
Great service as always
Appreciate the consistent, great service we receive at AE.

GS
Greg S.
Redford, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Greg said they are honest and he has been a customer for some time.

Steve H.
Acura 3.2TL
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Steve said he's been taking his vehicles there for the last four or five years. He really appreciates what they do and who they are.

MARTINA G.
Redford, MI
12/31/2020
Excellent Customer Service
AE Auto Care took great care of my daughters truck. Great company and great employees!

Tina S.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Tina said that they always do a very good job when she takes her vehicle in to them. They treat her well.

MERLE S.
Dodge Durango
12/17/2020
good work
good work again time after time

ES
EDMUND S.
Novi, MI
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/10/2020
Oil Change
I love that you can call ahead to schedule oil changes. They get you in and out quickly.

MERLE S.
12/10/2020
everyone that works there is kind and considerate and the honesty
everyone that works there is kind and considerate and the honesty
if its not right they will not do it
they find the problem not just sell you something you don't need

TG
Tony G.
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Tony said he's been with them for years. Service is what they give him. His wife seemed a little unhappy with her last bill. She thought it was much higher than she's ever paid before.

12/02/2020
Love them!
They’ve been unbelievable honest and kind about everything they’ve done. Steve even sent me a video explaining what was going on with my car and how they were going to fix it.

TC
Tim C.
Detroit, MI
11/27/2020
Great auto service at fair prices!
I've had auto repair done at AE Auto Care from a simple wheel lug stud replacement to replacing tie rods and sway bars and central axle work.
I am extremely satisfied with the work that AE Auto Care provides.
Steve was very helpful and explained all that was needed for my car repairs.
I will defiantly recommend AE Auto Care for all my friends and family.

JOHN D.
West Bloomfield, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/25/2020
Excellent work, Good prices
We have been bringing our cars to AE Auto care for close to 20 years. We have always had excellent service performed quickly and perfectly. We trust AE Auto care because they have earned it.

BW
Brent W.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Brent said he was satisfied.

KL
KIM L.
Chevrolet Cutaway
11/17/2020
We have all our vehicles serviced at A.E Auto. They are always ready to get the job done.

DANIEL P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/16/2020
Very reliable
I have always been confident in taking my vehicles to AE. I have never been coned into having unnecessary work done like other places I have gone. They always put your concerns and safety first and stand behind there work 100%. I recommend them to all our friends and family.