Ramsey Tire & Auto Center

CRAIG H.
Bauxite, AR
09/09/2011
Always A+
I've been using the business for several years. The owners have always greeted me and been very personal. I wouldn't trust my vehicles to any other company.

MICHAEL W.
Bryant, AR
09/06/2011
MIKE WARD AUTO SERVICE
I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT PLEASED WITH RAMSEY, THEY ARE VERY PROFFESIONAL AND GIVE GREAT SERVICE AT REASONABLE PRICES I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR AUTO!!!

MF
Mike F.
Alexander, AR
07/23/2011
Prompt and efficient
Walked in for an oil change to include transmission oil check and was serviced in less than an hour. The staff were helpful and pleasant. A hot and tired traveler walked in to see if he could get air in his trailer tires and was greeted with a helping spirit and enthusiasm. Don't think they even charged him. Pretty impressive.

JIM B.
Bryant, AR
07/01/2011
great service
tim did a great job of handling my transaction. mentioned tire rotation for life of tires. great service. thanks