Dave W.
10/08/2018
The latest great experience of the past 25 years
I have taken my cars to Randall Automotive for 25 years and they have NEVER let me down. Today, it was an apparently minor issue, but they put the car on the hoist, inspected the undercarriage, actually did a minor repair, recommended new tires and assured me that the car was mechanically sound and safe to drive. I will continue to refer family and friends to them.

AL
Alex L.
08/24/2014
Honesty and quality of work
Been here a couple times now and they always explain in detail and with patience, the work they're going to be doing. First time I was there was for a front axle. A bunch of other things needed to be done to fix it after the initial statement was made. They honored the initial statement and saved me 2-3 times as much as it would have cost me for some unforeseen issues that cropped up.

During this visit, all I wanted was an oil change yet they took the time, for free, to clear up my near 10 year old head lights from the yellow coloring. These guys are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Jon K.
Buick Regal
07/16/2014
The Kipp's
Thanks again for checking out the issue we recentally had with our second car. We wouldn't take it to anyone else keep up the good wprk.

PC
Phyllis C.
07/06/2014
Thanks for Quick & Reliable Service
Craig & his crew have ben our only go to fix it shop for over 20 years. We reward his honesty, vast knowledge of autos with our loyalty to his business. Thank you.

Mike W.
Pontiac Bonneville
06/29/2014
Super Service
Nobody in these feedback reviews ever mentions how great Randall's is in on finding parts that has been discontinued by GM. They can stand next to your car and listen and tell you what your problem is even without lifting up the hood. There is nothing that Jason can't fixed and they are the best repair shop here in Lansing. I am so glad that they are around because I would never think of going anywhere else.

LH
Laura H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/27/2014
Wonderful service
Everyone was very welcoming and easy to talk to on the phone. They finished the work on my car in a VERY timely fashion!

Ronald S.
06/27/2014
Craig, You and your staff are always there for us and we truly appreciate your honesty and promptness!

NS
Nicole S.
06/26/2014
Craig always explains the problem and process for repair and allows me to make an informed decision.

KV
Kelly V.
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Jerry said the repair this business made was effective.

Abhishek B.
Mazda 3
06/24/2014
Friendly and honest
This was my first visit to Randall. They were very helpful, friendly and gave me an honest opinion.

Brooks M.
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Brooks said the personnel communicate well, and they are nice.

WP
Wayne P.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Wayne said this business is able to get the customer in and out quickly. The service is great.

RL
Rick L.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Rick said he has known Rick for years and he trusts him. He never tries to up sell him.

James A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/23/2014 Category: Service
James said this business does good work. They are quick and do it at a reasonable price. They are professional and courteous.

EG
Eleanor G.
Mears, MI
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Eleanor said her experience was great and everything was fine.

Jerry C.
Grand Ledge, MI
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was excellent.

KT

Caroline W.
Buick Lucerne
06/19/2014
Excellent, quick service
Jason and Craig are the best! Honest, up-front; they told me I didn't need everything done at once. I had front brakes done, and they told me I didn't need the rears done right away...that they'd check them next time I came in for service. I asked about radiator flush; they checked and it was fine for now, but they'd check again next time I came in.
I had made an appt. on line. When I brought my car in, they got it in right away.

Josh G.
East Lansing, MI
GMC Yukon XL
06/16/2014
good price and job done well
They offered several different repair scenarios and the pros/cons of each along with the out the door price of each. my car still had a small issue after the repair and they fixed it with no aditional cost.
The Randall A. from Randall Automotive responded on 06/16/2014

Josh, we appreciate your understanding in dealing with the noise issue after the repairs were completed. While we strive to make sure everthing is good to go at the time the repairs are done, once in a great while we have issues where the parts don't cooperate. Thank you for giving us the oportunity to make sure your vehicle is operating properly.

The Randall Automotive Team

Anthony B.
06/14/2014
friendly service
the guys did a great job and was very helpful