Randy Moon's Tire & Auto Service

EM
Ernie M.
Hephzibah, GA
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Ernie said they handled everything he needed. They were very professional, the price was what hey quoted, and he is very satisfied with how they handled his vehicle.

PE
Paul E.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/08/2020
Excellent service and great prices!
I was very impressed by the expertise and service I received. The prices are great also! I am very thankful for Randy and his staff!

LP
Lloyd P.
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Lloyd said the business does good work and he is a return customer.

Tim M.
Grovetown, GA
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the customer service was very friendly over the telephone when he called in. The price was very competitive. He has had his vehicle for just a couple of days and has not had any problems with it.

Roy S.
03/26/2020
fast service accurate repairs good price
friendly courteous service listen to your auto problems

NR
Noel R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/24/2020
Excellent and reliable work
I was very satisfy with the work perform in my Miata, I went for an oil change, price was excellent service fast and reliable, very professional, Mr. Kim was very polite and professional and explain the work and the cost of the service I needed in my car before it was done and waited for my answer or decision to get the service done, I felt like part of the team. Very please with the shop and will recommend; is hard to find a mechanic shop that you can trust now days. Thanks Randy Moon.

Reid C.
Lincoln MKX
03/19/2020
Lincoln Service
Always prompt and efficient service

RD
Randy D.
Trenton, SC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/18/2020
Total Professionials!
My wife and I trust Randy Moon Auto with all four of our vehicles. There is no nonsense or agendas to make you buy or do repairs that are unnecessary. They always give you the bottom line that you can trust. Several of our vehicles have over 200k miles and all run like brand new. We do not have any fear of breakdowns because we know that Randy and his staff care about our safety and well being.

BT
Belinda T.
North Augusta, SC
Ford Edge
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Belinda said everything is great and they are always great.

John D.
Ford Excursion
03/10/2020 Category: Service
John said he liked the customer service and staff's ability to handle the situation. They took care of his vehicle in a timely manner, and did an outstanding job.

KE
Kathy E.
North Augusta, SC
Cadillac CTS
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said that the place was the best and she will be back for sure.

SL
Sam L.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/07/2020
Randy and his crew are awesome !!
Randy and his crew are always there for me and my vehicles ! They are very polite and make sure you get your vehicle back with the right repairs and are VERY HONEST about everything they do!

Melody C.
03/05/2020
Good, quick service! I have been taking my car to Randy moon’s for years!

03/05/2020
What's NOT to love?
Simply the best. All the cars in our extended family use Randy Moon's Tire and Auto, and have for at least the past ten years or more. And that's not going to change, either. Great service, fast and courteous, they explain everything well and they KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Plus something that costs nothing but means the world to us: everyone there goes the extra mile to make sure we stay happy. And we always do. Thanks Guys!!

Charles W.
Dodge Stratus
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Charles said they did a great job.