Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.3529435/5Overall Rating 4.3529435/5Overall Rating 4.3529435/5Overall Rating 4.3529435/5rating 4.3529435
Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118

Sandra M.
Davison, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Service department rocks
Easy to work with and the crew is great. I like that they provide updates
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Sandra,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.

JZ
Justin Z.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept was fantastic, sales is questionable.
I had some issues with the sales end of things but when those issues were made apparent, the service department went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was safe again.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Sold me a vehicle that was clearly having motor issues due to a recall and had no problem lying to me about broken tire belts and unaddressed safety recalls.
Jim the salesman sold me a 2011 Hyundai sonata limited edition that he said had new tires and every recall had been addressed only to discover that no recalls have been addressed and the only new tires were the rear tires and the front tires had broken tire belt which they attempted to compensate for by stacking an absurd amount of counterweights on the inside of the rim essentially encompassing half the diameter of the tire rim.

The motor seized due to the recalls that were on addressed and what I contacted the dealership they yelled and screamed at me about It reversed blamed me and engaged and fallacious arguments attempting to lay responsibility for their negligence upon me because I had drove it on southern roads in Ohio and Kentucky.

the loaner car they gave me was given with reluctance it's stalled out several times and there was marijuana left inside of the loaner car and my vehicle and I don't use marijuana in vehicles or in general really.

there was no accountability whatsoever I talked to sales and they directed me to surface I talked to service and they directed me to sales and when I asked to speak to a supervisor I got screen that insulted belittled and treated like a damn idiot for having the gall to understand what was happening and call them out on it.

I understand the inherent risks in buying a used vehicle but they are required to address any safety recalls and that included three out of the six open recalls on the vehicle. the motor recall was unaddressed seized up on the highway and almost killed me, the airbag control module was unaddressed which could have resulted in loss of life if there was an accident. the seat belt anchor recall was on a dress which also could have resulted in death or serious bodily injury. The tires made the hub bearings go bad and they don't want to deal with that either.

Don't walk away from this place, run.

This place wasted a month of time and unnecessary stress, and nearly killed me.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Justin,
I apologize for your experience with the sales team during your you purchase. As you are aware per the conversation with Cody Ryan, our service team strives to make sure you are 100% satisfied and your opinion is extremely important to us. Thank you for taking the opportunity to re-score this survey, we greatly appreciate you as a customer. Our service team would like to offer you a free oil and filter change at your convenience. Feel free to contact Cody or myself if there is anything you need in the future or want to set an appointment for the oil change. Thanks again for clearing up this survey and have a great day.

CO
Chelly O.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
The young lady who helped me when I pulled into the service garage was really friendly and helpful. I got an oil change and was out in 30minutes on a Saturday...#happycustomer
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Chelly,

Scott S.
Owosso, MI
05/06/2019 Category: Service
The staff are awash polite and professional
This is the first time I have had oil on my garage floor due to overfill or a spillage from my last oil change . Normally I’ve had no concerns with spillage from your services .

Scott,

Sandra C.
Bancroft, MI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I made an appointment with the service department for my Wise Care Program. Jessica Bowser was waiting for me and had the paperwork waiting. I was able to leave and have breakfast with my friend and was notified when the Tucson was ready. This is just one of the reasons I always return to Randy Wise for my service needs.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Sandra,

BT
Barry T.
Flushing, MI
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Sante Fe Oil Change
Very happy with Randy Wise service
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Barry,

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Very rude

Fenton, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied.
Before I brought my car in for an oil change I called and asked about my transmission as well because the car is not shifting into gears like it should and Cody said "it's a known problem with Tucsons and there's no fix for it.". I was also told to "put it in Sport Mode and ride it hard." To get on the expressway and merge with traffic my car was hitting btw 5-6 RPMs(the red warning line is at 6.5) and it only got up to 60 MPH. Don't really think punching it harder is a wise solution.

Kimberly,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, your opinion is extremely important to us. We always strive to give a 5 star visit to all our customers and unfortunately we have failed you. We apologize for your experience and would like the opportunity to show that we value you as our customer. As a part of our apology we would like to offer you a free complete auto detail at your convienence. During that time we will have one of our Hyundai Certified Technicians review your concerns and address them properly. Please feel free to contact me directly to set up a time and date that works best for you. Take care and have a great week.

Donald H.
Grand Blanc, MI
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Easy to deal with. No hassle on warranty.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Donald,

Imlay City, MI
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I explained already the disappointment
Disappointed in communication. False promises. No follow ups. Lost a dedicated lease holder. Am done with Randy Wise and will spread the word.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Dear Joanne,
I would first like to apologize for the lack of attention our team showed you during your service visit with us. This is not how we do business and the service you received was unacceptable. We strive to be the best of the best and to make sure all our customers are taking care of from start to finish while in service. We failed.
As part of our apology, I would love to offer you a free complete detail of your vehicle, along with a free tank of gas for the inconvenience and lack of communication we provided. If there is anything we can do to earn your trust and to show you that Randy Wise is the best of the best please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Have a great weekend, Happy Easter and hopefully we talk soon.

Rhonda B.
Burton, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and complete. All work was done, car cleaned up, and to us in the time they said.
This is the first vehicle we purchased from Randy Wise and I am very happy with the sales person and the service center. We purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate AWD. From the first time we drove it until today we are very happy with it. We would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to stop at Randy Wise Hyundai/Lincoln on Lennon Road in Flint.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Rhonda,

Marcela C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
The service was great but I’m going to have to come back because my car is making noises it wasn’t making before the update they performed.

Marcela,

SD
Shelia D.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous servicemen. Fast service.

Shelia,

Michael L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service is TOPS!
Service personnel knowledgeable, friendly & courteous.

Michael,

Rochester, MI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Fine Communications
I was very pleased with the way Jessica kept me informed on the status of my car, from arrival through when both items were completed.

Mark,

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Service recall that was a fairly easy fix yet took 2 visits to complete. Poor communication before service started.

Thomas,
I apologize for your experience regarding your previous service visits. We strive to make sure all our customers receive a 5 star visit 100% of the time. We understand that the recall situation with Hyundai can be frustrating and that sometimes the recall process can eat up some time and we apologize on Hyundai's behalf. I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. If there is anything we can do to help get you to the 5 star experience you deserve please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Clarkston, MI
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Service went well. The waiting process for Hyundai to approve a repair under warranty not so good. Too many visits to dealership to get repair work approved.
SHERRI S W., Customer Relations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the feedback. We strive to make sure all our customers receive a 5 Star visit. It's looks as if we may have failed to do so with your visit. If there is anything we can do to get you to a 5 Star visit please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting with all your future vehicle needs.

Sincerely,

Sherri Wiselogle
Customer Relations Manager

Swartz Creek, MI
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast efficient service with a great price
Very welcoming front desk. Service is very reasonably priced. Time for service was efficient. Overall, I am very happy with switching to Hyundai (previously a VW owner) and picking Rand Wise' service plaza.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

Ronald M.
Flushing, MI
04/02/2019 Category: Service
People I dealt with were friendly.
Only thing I didn't like was, they ask me about a $99.00 maintenance program and I said no but they put it in there anyway in which I almost just walked out.

Ronald,

CR
Cynthia R.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Had two issues with my Tucson, they took really good care of me and fixed both problems in a timely manner.
DAVID C L., Fixed Operations Manager from Randy Wise Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Cynthia,