Ray's Automotive Specialist

EK
Elaine K.
10/18/2017
Horrible!!
I finally had everything fixed my insurance paid him to fix a year ago. My mechanic was appalled. I spent as much as my insurance paid HIM to fix. And he gave me a huge discount(the new mechanic) I have been refixing this car for over a year. DO NOT USE HIM! and hes my neighbor.. you would think he would fix it right .. both bumpers he replaced were about to fall off ( not attached properly) the frame had to be fixed again.. wow just wow. The actual date of service is,approximate.. he ALSO had a poor rating from me with the BBB Because of his poor service..

Terri M.
05/28/2016
Don't go here.
He is not truthful. Nor is he vey good at fixing cars.

RE
Ralph/eva E.
GMC Pickup
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Ralph said he is very dissatisfied with the service he received from this business. He was not called before the work was completed and his bill was much higher than he expected. His vehicle is still not running well.

Steven M.
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Steven said this business stole his money and did not do the work he asked. They did nothing on his vehicle. He would not recommend them due to reasons previously stated.
Ray A. from Ray's Automotive Specialist responded on 08/14/2015

Ray's Automotive Specialist,would like to further speak with you on a one on one basis to determine what was the issue on the repairs of your vehicle, a courtesy call will take place with the owner and client so we can better serve you and take care of all your mechanical needs , we truely appologize for any inconvenience that might have taken place, we thank you for your response!

SJ
Sharon J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Sharon said the owner of this business was never there. When she finally met with him, he did not help her. He helped another customer and spoke about a vehicle that was not even at that business. When she finally spoke with him, he was being smart with her. She would not recommend this business for the reasons already mentioned.
Ray A. from Ray's Automotive Specialist responded on 06/02/2015

Ray's Automotive Specialist would like to appologize for any inconvience to your visit at Rays and would like to win your business back,as mention to you before we only take repairs by scheduled appointments and you were an hour an ahalf late,so we tried to fit you in to get you taken care of,we would like to send you a gift card to show you our sympathy and would love for you to be a returned customer!