Ray’s Auto Repair & Transmission

Kimmi D.
Grand Prairie, TX
09/12/2019
The Best Around!
My parents and I have been taking our cars to Dan for about 15 years. Dan, Ron, and Cesar always provide a detailed explanation of what the issues are, how best to fix the problem, and are extremely transparent in the pricing. Dan is honest and humble, and every time I bring in my car I know it will get back on the road as quick and effective as possible. No other auto shop will get my business as long as Dan is up and running!

BV
Brian V.
Austin, TX
07/05/2019
When my daughter was driving north on I-35 to Fort Worth from Austin, the tranny on her Ford Escape failed her (after owning it for only 2 months). She called me, I googled a tranny shop near her and found Rays Auto Repair and Transmissions. I called and spoke with Dan, who sent Ron out to meet her and help diagnose the problem. They got the car to the shop and did what they could, but it was 5:30pm before the big 4th of July weekend and they were not able to do much more until Monday so I decided to tow the car back home the next day. They didn't charge me anything for their help and time. Plus, my daughter said that they were very friendly and polite!. Thank you, Dan and Ron for all you did. We appreciate you guys.

KC
Kyle C.
Oklahoma City, OK
09/10/2017
Honest review
My alternator was dying on my way back to oklahoma from SA. I pulled off the highway and was unfamiliar with the area. I was screwed. After doing a search I saw they were close by and I called them up to see if they could see my truck and they said they were busy but they would see what they could do. The ordered the replacement part and got it installed in about an hour. They didn't rip me off or take advantage of me. Instead they were pretty cool guys and I am extremely lucky to have broken down right across from them. If you happen to be near by and need some car maintenance, I would hit them up. You won't come across an auto shop with this kind of genuine service very often.

LORI B.
Alvarado, TX
05/28/2017
Thanks again !!
Thanks Dan and LK for always for keeping my old Ford truck in top notch condition !!!
Y'all are the best and appreciate your kindness

BILL H.
04/30/2017
I am amazed at the customer service I get from Ray's. I am informed with what they find with the problem and suggest the fix. I am impressed with the way all the employees seem to be aware of my vehicle problem. I am very pleased.

AA
ANDY A.
03/08/2017
LK Avirett
I was in and out and very satisfied

DOUGLAS B.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/08/2017
Very friendly staff
Very fast service and great price

Michele M.
01/29/2017
Nice guys
I had some work done and was very satisfied. My son had some work done a year ago. This week the same part seemed to have an issue. They looked it up and warranty and mileage were passed. They put in a call and tried to get Ford to cover it. It meant a lot to me that they tried to help me in any way they could. Thank you for trying, even though you couldn't just the effort meant a lot to me.

WK
WAYNE K.
Ford Econoline
01/06/2017
The attitude to find the problem, identify the problem, and find an economic solution to repair Van
As indicated above, there friendly, straight forward, and experienced work and reasonable price were most appreciated

CHERI M.
Chrysler Sebring
12/31/2016
I took my 2004 Chrysler Sebring in due to leaks around and in the transmission. All leaks were fixed and our garage floor is dry. Very pleased with the professional service and outcome. The price was fair, too.

JASON H.
11/27/2016
Honest and friendly!
I continue to be very impressed with the quality of work and honesty from these guys. To have a great repair shop with out any hassle is great. Kerp up the good work and customer service. I always recommend them to friends.

JENNETTA M.
Kia Sorento
11/10/2016
Love them Guys
I will always go there along as they are in service

JASON H.
10/28/2016
Another great job
This is one of the best shops anywhere. Fast. Reliable. Honest.
I will continue to bring my vehicles here and to recommend them to friends and co-workers.

ROBERT M.

NC
NICHOLAS C.
09/08/2016
Quick Auto repair, Great results
Repaired my truck in a short amount of time for a reasonable price. Showed me the part replaced and explained why the issue probably occurred and some preventative measures for the future. Overall a good experience with a good repair shop.

DF
DONN F.
Buick LeSabre
09/07/2016
long time customer
I've been taking my family's vehicles to Ray's for several years now. The service, diagnostics, and repair work are excellent. The people are knowledgeable professionals who give upfront descriptions and explanations of my vehicle's problems, repair options, and accurate estimates for the parts & labor. I trust Ray's for all my engine & transmission service.

TJ
TONI J.
Kia Sorento
09/05/2016
First-time great customer service, Mr. Ray made me feel comfortable as soon as I met him. And LK followed up.
Vehicle was repaired & ready when stated, no run arounds. So far so good!!!!

RD
ROSALIND D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/30/2016
Visit July 27, 2016
Very pleasant and speedy.

KC
KEITH C.
Dodge Durango
07/15/2016
Great Place
This is the best shop. They always take care of my wife's Dodge Durango and never try to cheat me. Always look to save the customer money.