Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Caleb C.
06/01/2018
The King of Bait and Switch
.Never do business with Razarri Ford. I just went through 3 days of hell trying to make a purchase. Day 1 consisted of sales associate Jack telling me he could get me what I was asking for but then all,of a sudden said he needed 1k down. I didn't have it so I left. I then figured I could get a personal loan from my credit union so I called Jack back and told him I would get the 1 k from my credit union and he said he had to talk to his manager. He called me back and said that yeah they could accept a loan from my credit union but they now needed 2500 on top of my trade in. I was not to happy and I said that's bull because If I would have had 1k right then and there, I would have been driving the Jeep home..he said well that was just a jumping off point. Then he said what about adding your wife as a co signer or co owner, maybe that would get you closer. I said ok, lets try it. A few hours later Jack calls and says, I have great news, everything was approved and I even got you no money down but the monthly is a little over what you wanted to pay.I said, let me reiterate..you are saying no money down and 220 a month? He said..yes sir. I told him I needed to check my budget, eat some dinner, and call my insurance and if I could afford it we would drive back to Merced and finish the deal, if not I'd call him. I told him, this better not be a bait and switch Jack,don't make me drive back there and you give me different numbers. He said..I wouldn't do that sir. Well talking a little off from groceries it was manageable so we headed back to Razzari. We met with Jack and he brings in paperwork and says..okay so you are paying a thousand down and 271 a month..what the heck! I confronted him on that and he denied saying that deal or that he "misspoke" I refused to let him pull that cheap so then he went to " talk to his manager" then came back said the old b's " my manager is very mad at me, I take full responsibility, he will honor the deal but can't go lower than 236 a month" we agreed then all the paperwork comes out and I am not on the loan only my wife..they pulled me off my own damn loan. I was not okay with that but finally agreed as long as I was on the title and registration go ahead with it. Jack said no problem. My wife signs the papers and then the registration is given to her and my name isn't on it.,by this time it's taking everything to stay calm. The finance manager comes in and says only the person on the loan can be registered..we say well then no deal, the finance officer says give me a moment..he is gone 10 min comes back and says I'm going through a credit union and can get you both on the loan but we need until tomorrow to finalize it since its after hours but you have to promise you won't back out when I get the deal promised. We agree to not back out. Day 2- another sales person calls me and says Jack had a family emergency so he was filling in and was just calling to tell me the loan was approved come get your Jeep. After all the b.s. from yesterday I asked.so the loan was approved for me and my wife? He says what? No this is just a loan in your wife's name. I am beyond angry at this point. Then he says We have a new finance manager working on it to get your deal, give me a couple of hours. All this time they are in possession of my pink slip to my truck. After several hours of hearing nothing I'm done so I pick up my wife and we go there to either confirm a deal or get my pink slip and go somewhere else. This time we meet with the general manager and given the same song and dance and told to give them another day to make things right but that there was no way I could be on the loan with my credit, it was better to be just her but he would try and also that he had requested a loan through merco but they gave a super high interest rate and requesting proof of income.I said..that is my credit union..he was not aware. He said maybe you should talk to them. Day 3 I call Merco and the loan officer informed me that they had issues because the finance manager reported our income as 5x what it is and my wife's fico was reported 50 pts higher than it. She said that would be a bad deal because if they approved it with false informationas soon as our proof of income came it which is much lower, the loan would have been cancelled and there could be trouble with the irs for having a much higher reported income on a loan, she said..I wouldn't continue this purchase if I was you, too many red flags. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I then got pre approval through my credit union with me as the primary and my wife as the co with no problem then went to another dealership got my jeep for no money down and got 500.00 more than what Razarri offered on my trade in and got the jeep for 3k less that Razarri was selling it. They are crooks period. They already got an earful from me and another gm called me and just blew smoke up my butt about fixing the problem and reprimanding employees so this doesn't happen to another customer so they can make it right. How about making it right with me? Reimbursing me for all the time and gas I wasted. How about that Razarri Ford? I suggest no one buys from here. I will be putting this review everywhere and telling everyone I know about the ways they do " business".

Boles farming B.
02/23/2018
Parts department
Steve at Razzari is very races and rude to aficain amercian and Hispanic my son son came home upset after picking parts up stay away from Razzari don’t buy a car from them or parts

Boles farming B.
02/23/2018
Parts department

AV
Alicia v.
01/12/2016 Category: Sales
Do NOT buy from them! They lie.
Do NOT buy from this dealership!
We were nothing but lied to at this dealership and didn't find out till after we gave them our business. We stopped by to look at the Mazda cx5, as soon as we got there Carlos came out to greet us. He seemed nice and wasn't pushy. The next day we went back for the car and dealt with Carlos again, this time his sales manager Mike was also involved. Mike evaluated the car we wanted to trade in and gave us a low trade in value, telling us since the car had been in an accident with air bag deployed they would have to send it to auction and couldn't sell it at their lot. We were able to talk them up a little on the trade in and they made a huge deal out of giving us invoice price for the car we were buying. As we were about to leave I asked for the 2nd key fob to the car and was told they couldn't find it at the time and would find it and have it ready for us the next day.
The next day when I called to see if we could pick up the key fob we were told it had been ran over and no one had order another. Mike told us he would personally make sure it was ordered and rush shipped and would call back to let me know what day to expect it. That never happened. After a week I called and spoke to Mike again, again he said he would personally make sure it got ordered and overnight it, then would call back and let me know it was order... Again never happened. I also was in contact with Carlos several times about it was was told Mike was very busy making sales and he couldn't order it himself. Finally someone in parts felt bad for us and ordered the key fob. We had to take the car back to get detailed, since it was done when we bought the car because we were in a rush, and to get the key fob set up and both those things would take at least 4 hours. We ended up only getting the key fob set up because of how long everything would take... Then when we got the car they had not even cut the actual key to fit the car so we have to take the key somewhere to match the original.
Today our license plates came in and we had to go pick them up. While we were there we seen the car that we traded in that they told us they could not sell on their lot in the front for sale with a price over double what they gave us. Mike and Carlos both sat and lied to us about our trade in and cared nothing about customer service after we left the lot. I wish we had bought our car from another dealership and would never go back. I'm sure they are selling used cars that have been in accidents and not disclosing.

Mandi C R.

Catheys Valley, CA
FORD F-250
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Poor communication, Lousy customer service
On Monday June 22nd, I came in because of a vibration in the front end. I had called ahead for an appointment.
I was greeted by Val & while I described the vibration, the service manager Mike walked up and started examining the front end of the vehicle. Suddenly, he pointed at the left front tire and said "that tire has separated". So, they took the vehicle back for a complete front end examination. I was never told how long it would be before they could get to work on my truck. Finally after about 2 hours I asked Val for a status on my truck. It was then that he said that they only had 2 diesel mechanics and they were "really backed up". After another long wait Val finally said that they had completed the inspection and the separation in the tire appeared to be he only problem. Then he said he would put together a proposal for 2 new tires. Again I waited & waited and had to ask Val 3 times for the proposal. He made some lame excuse that one of the other advisors called in sick and he was having to do his job too! I finally got the proposal & made my selection. The tires I picked were not in stock and would have to be ordered. At that point, I called my wife to come & pick me up. We have property in Catheys Valley which is 27 miles from the dealership. The next morning I waited until about 9:00 AM & since Val had not called, I called & asked for an update. He said he would check & call me back. He did call back & say that the tires would not be there till noon. It wasn't until a little after 4:00 PM that Val called & said the truck was ready.
I was at the county dump in Mariposa so I was not able to go & pick up my truck until Wednesday morning.
For it to take 2 full days to get 2 tires installed is ridiculous!

On Saturday June 27th I went out to start the truck. It would crank but would not fire. I tried several more times over the weekend but to no avail.
On Monday morning at 7:00 AM, I called AAA. They said the tow truck could be there at 8:30. At 7:30 I called Razzari for an appointment. The girl said she had an opening at 9:30. I said I'll take it. In a borrowed car, my sister, my wife & I got to the dealership around 9:25 and the tow truck showed up about 9:40. The driver of the tow truck took my truck around to the back of the service building while Val filled out the paperwork At no time did Val ever give me any idea of when the truck would be looked at.
So, we went to Costco and then to lunch, returning to Razzari around noon.
It was then that Val informed me that they were not able to trouble shoot the truck until "sometime in the afternoon". At 4:30 I still had not heard from Val so again I had to call him for an update. He then told me that they were not going to get toit until sometime the next day.
At this point I called back & asked to talk to the service manager. I did not talk to him in person, but, I left a detailed message asking him to intervene on my behalf & get my vehicle in as soon as possible on Tuesday.

Karen D S.
FORD TAURUS
Freindly employees
Everyone from the Aisle to the cashier keep me informed of service needed and how long it will take. Shuttle service is always offered.

OC
Ofelia C.
MAZDA CX5
Razzari Service Department
All I can say is the staff are very professional and very helpful!!

Alex B.
FORD EXPLORER
fast and efficient service
Eric Hamm runs a tight ship, and Mike "Ryno" Ryan is always a pleasure to work with

Jenna M S.
FORD EXPLORER
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Poor service and communication
I scheduled my oil change for 6/29@9:45am and have the email confirmation. Also received an email confirmation for 6/22@ 8am. Called to cancel it and find out who made it for me because I didn't. Nobody knew. Said it was cancelled and 6/29 was still scheduled. Got a phone call to confirm 6/22 @ 8 so I tried to cancel it again. And then again through an email. When I showed up 6/29@9:45am I waited out by the kiosks for 15mins before being helped and then being told my appt wasn't in the computer.
They still fit me in for the oil change but I had asked them to check a whistling noise in the right lower corner of the windshield. They Had my car all day without updating me, I told them I didn't want to leave it overnight and needed to pick it up whether it was fixed or not that evening. Had to track it down after 5pm and the person I had been talking to was leaving as I got there. So I had to talk to him while he was in his personal vehicle and he told me next time to have more gas in it otherwise you would have to charge me for gas. I got in my car to find it had 10 miles left in the tank, so it was driven over 50 miles. Seems excessive and as a courtesy they should have replaced some gas so that I could make it to a gas station without running out.
I also had asked for a courtesy car wash and it was still dirty with finger prints all over from the mechanics and the car wash scratched my car for the second time in the exact same spot as last time.
We have only had the car 6 months, I love the car but seem to have nothing but problems with the service dept.
this is the second survey I have received to review my appt and both have said 6/30/15 when my appt was 6/29/15. Just seems to be an issue with your computer system that should be addressed.
I have a 3 year maintenance package but I'm dreading continuing to have these problems.
As far as the question would I recommend this business to a friend, as of now I would sales, but not service.

LF
Linda M F.
FORD ESCAPE
Customer satisfaction
After having several issues with my vehicle and negative experiences with the service center, the Service Director and my current service advisor were really able to turn things around for me. They ensured my concerns were addressed and my vehice was finally fixed correctly. Huge thank you to them both.

Mary C S.
MAZDA MAZDA 6
Auto Maintenance
Excellent service!

VR
Valentin R.
FORD FIESTA
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Local convenient friendly established.
Vehicle was repaired promptly and was even washed.Great team.

Craig L P.
VOLKSWAGEN
07/13/2015 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
I got answers to my auto needs quickly and the work was completed in a timely manor. Thank You

Jaime B H.
San Francisco, CA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
07/12/2015 Category: Sales
Awesome service
Best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle.

Connie Kim P.
MAZDA MAZDA 2
07/11/2015 Category: Service
do NOT buy from Razzari
I would NEVER buy a car from razzari again!!! they rip you off when you're not paying attention! they distract you by yapping a lot!!!

Connie Kim P.
MAZDA MAZDA 2
07/11/2015 Category: Sales
this deserves a zero star. Razzari is an not where you should buy a car
I would never buy from Razzari dealer again. I see why they talk so much, to distract you. When signing the contract, they don't even bother to tell you the total amount you're paying and tell to sign here & there. I didn't even realize how much I'm paying for the car until I got home. I called them and no one answered the phone or even returned my phone calls. I didn't even get a car wash which they said they'd do. So once they sell you the car, they don't care about anything else and they rip you off when you're not paying attention!

Y
Yosemite National Park
El Portal, CA
FORD C-MAX
07/10/2015 Category: Service
The quick wash after maintenance is a home run!
Our cars get very dirty and sometimes we don't have time to wash them. During maintenance service they get a quick wash afterwards and for us that's a home run!

KT
Kenneth S T.
FORD F-150
07/09/2015 Category: Service
service
so far service has been fast and friendly

Jaime A.