Latest Review over 3 years ago

Ken O.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
07/18/2015 Category: Service
I'll be back!!
I have all my cars serviced here and bought a beautiful car here 4 mothis ago. This is a top notch service deparyment with a fabulous service manager! Darren and his staff are fabulous!

FB
Franklin B B.
NISSAN FRONTIER
Review follow up.
The dealership is communicating with me regarding my recent experience. They have been very kind and are working with me to see if they can resolve any issues. I feel quite good knowing that they actually follow up on my reviews and are sincerely concerned about making things right. Just as Forrest the Service Advisor was very friendly and cordial I have found the same sense of sincerity from Darren the Service Manager. I'm still waiting on an official decision regarding the outcome of having my abnormally worn front tires replaced. But, one thing I can say is that the team at Razzari Nissan has gone out of their way to make things right for me, no matter how the outcome. I really do appreciate it.

Warranty repairs / Right
I had the front struts replaced on my 2012 Frontier. There was obvious front tire wear caused by the bad struts. They replaced my struts under warranty but would not replace the tires as I was not a "loyal customer" ultimately. Actually I had no outstanding service record with them. I explained that I am a former Ford Senior Master Technician and I do all small maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, etc.) by myself. That had no bearing on their decision and I'm driving around with 33,000 miles on bad front tires. Thanks Nissan.

Franklin,
     Im sorry to hear that you were unable to provide our dealership with a "5-star" review of your most recent service visit.  I am availble to discuss your concerns at your convenience at (209) 354-2402 or dbruce@razzari.com.  We would like to try and earn that 5th star.

Chad H M.
NISSAN CUBE
€££
€€£££

Linda Susan S.
Turlock, CA
NISSAN PATHFINDER
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Had the best car buying experience but the service department is HORRIBLE!!!! Would never buy from them again just because of their service department
I would give this place zero stars if I could. The service department was unorganized, rude, dishonest and a nightmare to deal with. Not only would I NEVER recommend this place to a friend, I will never buy from Nissan because of their atrocious service dept!

Linda,
     I am sorry you feel that you need to share such rough characterizations of our service department.  Our goal is to fix every customer's vehicle to factory specifications, which we did in your instance.  We try and make each experience a "Truly Exceptional one".  If you like to discuss your concerrns further, please contact me directly at (209)354-2403 or email me at dbruce@razzari.com.

CD
Charles M D.
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
Good

FG
Fred G.
NISSAN ALTIMA HYBRID
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Paid good money for a repair that did not resolve the problem
I had to have my Nissan towed from Sonora to Merced, because I was unable to start it. When I explained the problem to Mr. Perez he looked under the hood and told me that the motor mount needed to be replaced since the shifting of the engine could cause the electronic of the car to malfunction. I had the repair done and he told me to purchase two new batteries for my keys. After having my car repaired I drove to the Bay area and the same problem occurred. This time I did my own research and found out that a very common problem in 2009 Altimas happened to my car. The Steering Lock system had malfunctioned. I was able to start my car and took it back to Razzari. This time Mr. Perez tried to talk me in to look into some brake problem. After I told him what I believed was wrong I asked him to check just into this problem. He even conceded that this problem is still under warranty which he did not mention earlier. The fact is that a repair on my Nissan Altima was done that did not solve the problem. I was sold two batteries that I did not needed. Either Mr. Perez is totally incompetent not knowing about this very common problem in Nissan Altimas or he was negligent letting me drive away knowing that I would get stranded some other place again. I would like to ask Razzari to reimburse me for the false repair and the two batteries.

Fred,
     It is our goal to provided each and every customer with a "5-star" service experience.  It would appear that we fell short of your expectations and I would like to discuss this with you further.  Please contact me directly at 2093542402 or email me: dbruce@razzari.com.

LA
Loring R A.
Atwater, CA
NISSAN FRONTIER
Very Helpful
I was having problems with steering and directional control with my 2015 Frontier. I talked with Forrest Thomas explaining my problem and he assured me they would check the vehicle over completely and advise me of their findings. They did just that. They found the problem with the front-end alignment and fixed it so that now it drives like it should. My thanks to Forrest Thomas for understanding my problem and to the repair service for fixing it.

Derold F P.
NISSAN ROGUE
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Staff always great.

Delilah M G.
07/10/2015 Category: Service
great service!
Thank you for your great customer service!

Mari G.
Livingston, CA
07/09/2015 Category: Service
great and fast service
Was taken care of quickly.

VF
Vanessa F.
07/07/2015 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
Every time I take my car in I know it's in good hands. They do a phenomenal job and they take good care of their clients. And one thing that I love it's that their job has warranty! !!!

FC
Fernando C.
Tipton, CA
07/06/2015 Category: Sales
Exactly what I wanted
Called in, told them what I wanted and what price range I could afford. And I was well token care of. A+++ to the Nissan Group

PV
Patricia I V.
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
Service staff were friendly and helpful.
Darren B. from Razzari Nissan responded on 07/03/2015

Patricia,
     Thank you for submitting your "5-Star" review of your most recent Razzari Nissan service experience.  We look forward to many more "5-Star" visits in the years to come.

Maria Sanjuana C.
NISSAN TITAN
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Extremely Excellent!!
they are always ready to assist you as you enter the door.
Darren B. from Razzari Nissan responded on 07/02/2015

Maria,
     Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your "5-Star" review of your recent Razzari Nissan service experience.  We look forward to many more 5-Star visits in the years to come.

Debra B.

AR
Andy D R.
NISSAN MAXIMA
07/01/2015 Category: Sales
Razzari is a great dealership! Would highly recommend them to family and friends!
Razzari has great employees who made our experience of purchasing a new car a fun time! We felt like family!

Richard G.
Atwater, CA
NISSAN VERSA
06/30/2015 Category: Service
service was a little to long
start time at 2:30pm and you don't get out of shop until about 4:40pm
Darren B. from Razzari Nissan responded on 06/30/2015

Richard,
     Thank you for submitting your review of your most recent service experience.  We admit, we are not perfect but try to make every service experience "Truly Exceptional".  Please contact me at your convenience to see what we could have done better to possibly earn a 5th star.

ZF
Zachary F.
Hilmar, CA
FORD FIESTA
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Quick and easy
I got my Ford Fiesta serviced here because Forrest Thomas is awesome and makes sure I understand everything that is going on and why. He give me a call to let me know when my car is done and it is usually very fast. They make sure they wash your car for you with any service. This place is awesome would recommend it to anyone.

LN
Lizet N.
Hughson, CA
GMC SIERRA 1500
06/29/2015 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE!
Great service! quick and efficient!

Thank you!

AC
Arvin C.
NISSAN QUEST
06/27/2015 Category: Service
Driver's seat got stained with grease and I was not informed and it was not cleaned up after I picked upmy vehicle
Managerwas very nice and knowledgeable of my vehicle problem.
Darren B. from Razzari Nissan responded on 06/29/2015

Arvin,
     I would like to thank you for submitting your survey rating your most recent service visit at Razzari Nissan.  We admit we are not perfect we try each and every time to provide each customer a "5-Star" level of service.   Please contact me at your convenience to let me know what we could've done to have earned that "5th Star".  My direct dial is (209) 354.2403 or email is dbruce@razzari.com.