Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CR
Chris R.
06/25/2018
Trusted Shop
We have taken our vehicles here numerous times. Service was excellent. They give you a ride if necessary as well. Highly recommended.

Diana B.
06/25/2018
Professional and patient. They walked me through everything I had questions on more. Communication was excellent. Thanks for great service! I will return for all me future needs.

CD
Carol D.
07/13/2017
Honest, professional and friendly!
Great repair done on my 2005 mustang. He diagnosed my rough running car, and fixed it in a timely manner and for a reasonable price. Thank you Robert! Sarah in the office was very friendly and knowledgeable too!

CD
Carol D.
07/12/2017
Honest and respectable auto repair service
My mustang is older, (2005), but I love my car. She was clanking under the front end. Robert diagnosed the problem, fixed it and also fixed my fuel/tachometer gauge which had been broken for awhile, all affordable and quickly! They even washed her befor I picked her up. Sarah in the office was knowledgeable and a delight to work with. Thank you. I now have a great local mechanic for life!!!

Birget B.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/30/2016
Good job
Our car was returned earlier than expected-it was a nice surprise. In my experience RC is honest and through.

GC
Gary C.
Mercedes-Benz E500
08/28/2016
very convenient to my home
completely satisfied with services

SP
Skip P.
Fox Island, WA
06/30/2016
A Shining Star in Gig Harbor!
It is becoming more difficult to find an experienced and knowledgeable diesel mechanic now days! I have a 2008 RoadTrek Adventurous RV. It is built on the 2500 Sprinter chassis with the MB 3.0 6-cylinder diesel engine. I was having some engine problems with my RV and RC Auto did a very thorough diagnosis and quickly solved my issues. The cost for the repairs was very responsible and fair. I am so happy to have found such a professional, honest, and customer based service shop, especially in the Gig Harbor area, to continue servicing my RV in the future. I highly recommend RC Auto Repair for any auto service needs. Thank You RC Auto!
Robert C., President from RC's Auto Repair responded on 07/01/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, Skip! We always appreciate hearing from our amazing customers.

Dick C.
Toyota Prius V
06/25/2016
Diagnostic study of Prius V- prompt and competent.
There isn't much more to say than that.
Robert C., President from RC's Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2016

Thanks for the kind words!

LR
Layton R.
04/12/2016
Thanks for the great service
Robert C., President from RC's Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2016

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Birget B.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/18/2016
Auto maintenance
RC was fast, friendly and they did a great job!
Robert C., President from RC's Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2016

Birget,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Were always happy to hear from our amazing customers!

PC
Patricia C.
Acura TL
01/02/2016
trustworthy, fairly priced,
I have been here before and every time I have received friendly, courteous, and fast service. Very trustworthy
Robert C., President from RC's Auto Repair responded on 01/26/2016

Thank you for the kind words Patricia! We love hearing back from our loyal customers!

Jane H.
Chevrolet Prizm
12/05/2015
good work, guys!
prompt, courteous treatment-- they work at it till they get the problem solved

Ron G.
Volkswagen Passat
11/06/2015
Always a Good Experience
RCs is an honest shop with good, friendly, knowledgeable people. Robert has been my mechanic of choice since before he owned the place.

LW
Lisa and Al W.
09/30/2015
Trustworthy
...is the best word for RC's Auto Repair. I know that Robert gives me a fair and honest price. The work done on our two vehicles is always top knotch. The cleanliness of the garage lets me know that they are conscientious about their work
Clean bathroom too!

EK
Erin K.
Olalla, WA
08/20/2015
Knowledgeable and trustworthy staff...
As always, I received honest answers to my concerns and the work was done on time and on budget.

SD

Steve V.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/07/2015
Best Auto Shop In Town
I've lived in Gig Harbor for 19 years, and I've tried most of the auto repair joints in town. You're not going to do better than this. Competent, courteous, responsive.

Jane H.
Chevrolet Prizm
07/25/2015
A mechanic you can TRUST!
A1 in service and attitude.

GB
Geneva B.
BMW 325Ci
07/13/2015
Excellent Customer Service!
Thank you RC's for taking care of my vehicle! In my last 2 visits I thought I had possible major issues with my car and both times turns out it was very minor. You not once charged me more than a nominal fee when I feel other garages could have gouged me and you didn't, WOW! I know when eventually my car needs a major fix I will take my car and trust in no other but your business. I will always HIGHLY recommend you! Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Gen

SV
Steve V.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/04/2015
Done right
When I take my truck in to RC's, it's done right the first time. I've never had to go back to them with issues. They're a keeper.