Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

AA
Angela A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
I contacted Red McCombs due to a couple of issues I was having with my vehicle. I was able to take it in immediately and the work was done in a timely manner. I was given a ride home and also picked up, as to not have to wait while it was being taken care of. The staff was very informative and courteous. I was more than pleased with my experience and service of my vehicle. I would definitely recommend taking your vehicle here for any service needed. The pricing was very reasonable as well.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We appreciate your business.

SA
Syed A.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
worth it..
Been going there for years. A very friendly, professional service. The best part is, it is the express one. They make it happen anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes.
staff is awesome. Highly recommend this place.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Daniel M.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Justin was awesome! Normally I go to the location on I-10 but I’ll never make that mistake again!!

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear Justin it taking care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.

DT
Deborah T.
Very Personable
They were very personable and provided great customer service.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for you review, we appreciate your business.

Routine maintenance
The service was great. I checked I early hoping to make another appointment. The mechanic got my car taken care of efficiently, and I made my other appointment.

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business.

DJ
Daniel J.
Converse, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Eddie Gamez. He always goes above and beyond to satisfy his customers. I come back because of Eddie's exceptional
I come back because of Eddie Gamez's exceptional customer service

Thank you for yor review and kind words about Eddie. We appreciate your business.

Karen B.
Service and price
Eddie Gamez - wonderful service rep

NC
Naomi C.
Von Ormy, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, informative and fast.
Was very happy with the service I received and all the answers to my questions.

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

GK
Gretchen K.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/14/2018 Category: Service
It took them awhile to figure out what was wrong with my car but they took their time and did the repair right. Since it took longer than expected they gave me a loaner. Would be nice if they washed the car without me having to ask. I would also like it if they would take the offensive Native American statue down that is out front. You would have thought that someone would have gotten the memo that this is not acceptable anymore.

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate your business.

BP
Bruce P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Warranty honored
When some bad luck caused two tires with nails to be condemned and replacements required, the dealership honored the warranty on the tires bought there and gave me two new tires at the stated 50% pro rate for tires 1 - 2 years old. It's good to know that they stand behind the products they sell and will honor warranties even when it means they had to take a loss. They did warn me the replacements have no road hazard warranty now so I bought 2 road hazard warranties at a well known tire store for $15. Overall what could have been a bad experience was turned into a good one. Thank you!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Robert B.
Chino Hills, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Caring
Eddie is amazing

Thank you for your review and the kind words about Eddie. We appreciate your business.

SR
Santiago R.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Eddie Gamez always provides great service and keeps me informed on the progress of the work being done on my car.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear Eddie is taking care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.

Daniel R.
Superior Service by Superior Hyundai
EDDIE Gamez always attentive and efficient. Friendly and courteous shuttle drivers. Much apréciate your service.

Thank you for your review and the kind words, we appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Azera
Service personnel

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
Team was friendly and fast

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable and we appreciate your business.

FA

El Paso, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
As soon as I drove up there was someone ready to attend to my needs. I dropped off the car ran Some errands and it was ready in no time . Excellent !

CD
Charles D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Good service
Nice place.

Thank you for your review, it's our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

TT
Thomas T.
Cibolo, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Love bringing my car there!
Just love the care and service I GET!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

EV
Elvia V.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Great place
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018