Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

1914 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.42857/5rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857rating 1.42857

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!!!
Eddie Gamez, was very knowledgeable about the maintenance of my car. I truly appreciate Eddie and the staff for their great customer service. I have taken my car to Hyundai for 5yrs and will continue to take my car to them for all the maintenance it needs.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you dor your review, we appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
routine maintenance
quick, efficient and professional.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

EW
Emanuel W.
The Staff.
Adrian met me promptly, Amber took over for him for a while. Everything accomplished that’s needed. The cashiers are always nice and friendly. One saw me in showroom from upstairs, she greeted me and walked back to her office with me. Mr. Eddie as always at the ready. I trust Superior for all repairs/maintenance issues. I hit the road knowing my Car is in top notch condition by people who care about their customers.

Thank you for your review and the kind words about our team. It is our pleasure to serve you, we appreciate your business.

Mario S.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Review
For about 15 years, we have always received great customer service. Mr. Eddie is the best - always courteous, respectful, and fully explains the service needed and service completed. He is a tremendous asset to your organization.

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear Eddie is taking care of your service needs. We appreciate your business for all these years.

DK
Diane K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
it is where I purchased my vehicle.
it is a good friendly shop

PC
Pete C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
2010 Hundai Elantra
All good except a little high in price total. Could have been somewhat less.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. Protecting your investment with regular service will pay for in the long run. Thanks for allowing us to service your Hyundai.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Pleasant Customer Experience
The overall service was great my representative was informative and thorough throughout the process. I always have a great experience. Thank you!

Thank you for you review, we appreciate your business.

2009 Hyundai Accent
Service call
Awesome service. Eddie is a great service manager
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear Eddie is taking care of your service needs. We appreciate your business.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I’ve had better customer service with this dealership

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in your recent service visit. We strive to give our customers excellent service when they visit our dealership. I would welcome your feedback and would be glad to hear any concerns you may have. The advisor and I have attempted to contact you by phone but did not get an answer. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Matt L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly service
Jennee was very nice and accommodating.
The service was also very quick.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

So helpful!
Took my car in for service...very helpful and took the time to explain what was being done...work done in a timely manner

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

Fast Service
Fast service with excellent customer service.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Sharon M.
service
It was so nice to see a lady working in the service dept. She was very efficient and with a smile. I believe she worked before in the office. Great to
see you promoting good help.

Justin A.
10/09/2018
Great Service from Adrian
We previously had a bad experience with another service rep, but this time, Adrian took great care of us. We had a complicated problem with our blind spot detection system on our 2015 Santa Fe Ultimate Limited. Adrian went above and beyond to make sure the problem was fixed. He had to keep the vehicle over an extended period due to parts and trouble shooting, but he was able to provide a loaner vehicle and kept us informed through the entire process. Adrian performed exactly how we expect a service rep to. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback and your review. We appreciate your patience as we worked through the technical issues with the blind spot detection.

TT
Tai T.
Smooth process
Eddie did great getting my warranty to go through for my vehicle.

PO
Patricia O.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, clean fast service
Everytime I go they greet me with a smile and are helpful and great service
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

LA
Linda A.
Victoria, TX
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Fast and friendly service
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

RO
Robert O.
Pleasanton, TX
Well Done
Online appointment very user friendly. Service managers very supportive. Needed it done same day. Concerned it couldn't be; but made it happen. Listened to me -- since I ran some diagnostics before I got there -- and used them to hone in on the problem quickly. Car running great. Thank you

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business.

EA
Edward A.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and fast solution to a problem
Car in for service, quickly done. Had an issue with a part - they replaced it right away under the 60,000 mile warranty after looking at the part which appeared to have been improperly installed.

Thank you for your review, I'm glad we could help. We appreciate your business.

Rodney W.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Ed Gamez the senior service advisor is top notch!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018