Overall Rating 4.63636/5Overall Rating 4.63636/5Overall Rating 4.63636/5Overall Rating 4.63636/5rating 4.63636
Overall Rating 1.54545/5rating 1.54545rating 1.54545rating 1.54545rating 1.54545
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

EC
Eric C.
Schertz, TX
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Continues
Our Elantra was having an issue with the power steering going out. Called Superior, Justin set up an appointmen for us, and we dropped the car off for them to diagnosis ($90 applied to the repair/labor if needed). Apparently there was a lose wire or ground causing the issue and it was repaired quickly. They also corrected a known issue with the steering column they repaired. Both costs were covered by the $90 diagnostic fee. We also had them do a oil, filter, lube job. Extremely happy with the service they provided. They always explain what they find and detail the cost to repair which is usually very reasonable considering some of the other shops I've taken other vehicles to. As far as big dealership maintenance shops go, I've find Superior Hyundai to be the most straight forward and honest. Thanks Red McCombs!!!

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Easy access
Fast service on recall fixes

2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
No issues with this dealer. Went in for an oil change and they found two recalls. I am not sure why I wasn't notified before but they took care of both recalls in a timely manner.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. Hyundai notifies customers of recalls by mail. I did verify that your address is correct in Hyundai's database so I am not sure why the notification did not get to you. We do check for recalls anytime a vehicle is in our shop for service to make sure none are missed. We look forward to seeing you again, we appreciate your business.

SL
Sonya L.
Austin, TX
Meh
Very disapponted with this entire service visit. Aside from the manager that I spoke with, service was poor. I drive from out of town to this business because I had a great FIRST experience, but I am not sure I will be returning again.

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent service visit. I'm glad a member of our manangement team got to speak with you about the visit. It is importnat for us to get feedback from our customers. Our goal is for our customers to have an excellent service experience when they visit our dealership. We appreciate your business.

EB
Evans B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service With A Smile!
Continued great professional service.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose Superior for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The service staff always provide professional and courteous service and always make sure to stay in contact regarding your vehicle being serviced. That's always very important.
Very satisfied with service and also welcome all recommendations regarding your vehicle to keep it running good.

Thank you for your review, it is our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business.

Melissa C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly and easy
I never have an issue when I go there. I am always taken care of and havent had a bad experiance yet

PS
Patrick S.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The service and attention to detail.
I was very satisfied with the service and the performance of my vehicle.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Marrissa G.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Got my service done and it was super easy and fast. Great customer service.

Thank you for your review, we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business.

EG
Erna G.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Very good

Johnny C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service with a smile
I'm upset that I don't remember the young lady's name that handled getting my service done. She did an excellent job of making me feel welcome and providing a pleasant experience.

Thank you for your review and feedback. Amber was the advisor on your visit and it's great to hear the kind words about her service. We appreciate your business.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I waited in the lobby for 45 minutes, and was updated several times on the progress. I thought that was very nice of them.

Jason S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and convenient
Overall service was good and fast. Only issue was I asked for the courtesy wash of car and service center said yes no problem but when I got car back it wasn't washed. Also my car smelled like someone was smoking cigarettes in it.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, it helps us improve our services. We appreciate your business.

Jenna P.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jenna
Amber is always on top of it when I pull up, no matter the reason I have to go in. I really appreciate that she’s been there for years, and makes things run smoothly.
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear Amber is taking care of yoiur service needs. We appreciate your business.

Lakehills, TX
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Everyone was so nice and helpful they answered all my questions
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Eddie and his team helped me out with my tire problem. They provided quick and effective service as well as explained how my guarantees worked. It gives me peace of mind knowing I can go here for excellent and quality car service.

John C.
Huyundai
Good service but expensive

Thank you for your review and feedback. We understand no one likes to spend money on repairs. We work hard to deliver high quality repairs, using quality parts at competitive prices. Thank you for choosing Superior for your service needs.

MT
Molly T.
Oil change visit
I don’t understand why I don’t receive any coupons, discounts, etc from this dealership. I used a $20 discount coupon I received from a different Red Mccombs location that was honored, but I have never done business at that location.

Thank you for your review and feedback, it is important for us to hear from our customers. Coupons and specials can be found on our website at mccombssuperiorhyundai.com 24/7. We appreciate your business.

EL
Erik L.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change is a 1 hour minimum affair.
When I purchased my vehicle here I thought I'd be wise to buy a package deal to change my oil here, I was skeptical but was reassured by management that oil changes are quickly taken care of. Jump to present day and they always take a minimum of 1 hour to change my oil, if they need to do anything else its always double that. Get your oil change somewhere else or leave your car here for the half a day and you wont be disappointed like I was.

Thank you for your feedback. We value feedback from our customers, it helps us work to meet our customer's expectations. Our Express Lane came about from customer feedback. Customers told us that they didn't want to wait long for routine service and they wanted a report of their vehicle's current condition. Every visit to our Express Lane for an oil and filter change includes a complimentary multi-point inspection. Vehicles are checked for any open recalls or updates. These valuable services add a little time to the oil change but can save you time and money on future repairs. The goal in the Express Lane is to perform the oil change and inspections in less than an hour, any additional service needed will add to that time. We know your time is valuable and regardless of the services needed we will work hard to get your services completed as soon as possible. We appreciate your business.

LR
Lilly R.
Fantastic customer service
Service advisor wrote down all my concerns and explained everthing when the car was done. Car was finished before the time I was given. Great job service advisor!
LES G., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Red McCombs Superior Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your review and kind words about our service advisor. We appreciate your business.