Business Solutions

Reed Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KT
Kenton T.
03/31/2022
I hate to say but my experience was unacceptable
I was told I had to wait 2 weeks just for a diagnosis. Okay, I thought, it sucks but I'll get a rental as they had none available. Paid out of pocket for a...

03/31/2022
Exceptional Service
I couldn't be happier with my visit to Reed Hyundai last week. This was my first time needing service for the 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited I purchased from...

BW
Bruce W.
03/29/2022
Quick Save
I arrived at the service department for maintenance on my Genesis and was expecting a loaner car as promised when the appointment was made. I was told there...

TT
Taylor T.
03/29/2022
Super excellent people
Felix and his crew are wonderful! Blake did a great job triple checking to make sure my vehicle was covered under warranty for the repair.

ZH
Zachary H.
03/14/2022
The team is knowledgeable and was very helpful