BA
BECKY A.
Lancaster, CA
02/01/2019
Great Customer Service. I used Reeves Auto Center for over 5 years and very happy with services.

JOHN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019
Wonderful Service
Dave, Chris and crew provide reliable services!

LINDA M.
01/28/2019
Above and beyond service!
Chris and his team was able to identify the issue with my car that was towed in within 45 minutes, provided me with detailed info, even got it started and then sent me on my way to the dealership where it was covered under warranty. Honest mechanics! Sooooooo good! Highly recommend!!!

01/28/2019
Good work for a fair price.
My car isn't exactly new, but I'm in no hurry to replace it - so I've got to pay particularly close attention to the sorts of noises and puddles that mean the engine and/or drive train might be under stress. Well, a strange-pink stain under the tranny is exactly the sort of thing that sets off alarm bells. Took it in to Reeves, they quickly traced it back to a leaking thermostat housing (dripping of the splash-pan) and had everything fixed by that afternoon for a price that kept me out of the doghouse. No small feat, considering what it took to get back to that housing...

CZ
CHRISTY Z.
Newhall, CA
01/21/2019
Friendly and helpful
Helpful friendly and fast!

GJ
Gary J.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff isolated his vehicle's issue quickly and the service was fast.

CYNTHIA C.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2019
Excellent & Trustworthy
Excellent & trustworthy service. Dave looks out for the best interest of his customers rather than trying to rip them off. Dave saved me around $500 When the dealership said I needed coolant & Transmission fluid change costing $500 and he researched to find out that I didn’t need it at the low mileage I was at and wouldn’t need it for a long while.

Dave hives prompt considerate service & is cry knowledgeable.

AT
ALAN T.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2019
Repair request.
Had a flat on fwy, called Chris and advised him that I would b by with the bad tire. All was done quickly and efficiently. Chris and the crew are great!

CHRISTIAN C.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/10/2019
Friendly, Honest and Quick
I called a fair number of auto shops in the Santa Clarita area after some maintenance messages popped up in my car. I had about 4 things I needed to do. After talking about the background of my car, right away Dave pointed out that one of the items on the list did not need to get done because the car has such few miles on it. The other shops I called did not ask any detail about my car and if it needed it or not. They were just ready to do it regardless of if I needed it or not. I am thankful and appreciate this honesty because some other place else could have easily just upsold me on something I didn’t need. As someone with little knowledge about cars, the friendliness and honesty was a highlight. On top of that, the services I did need to do were done quick and timely. Great experience, would recommend to others looking to get work done.

LYNDI M.
Saturn VUE
01/09/2019
Always honest and reliable
I've been coming here for many years now, primarily because I never feel like they are trying to up-charge or take advantage of me, and they know what they're doing. If they find issues on top of what they're looking for, they inform me of what it is, the cost, and what could happen if I don't get it fixed, but have never pressured or guilted me into doing extra work, which is very important when you want to but just can't afford it. I have taken my car to one or two other places nearer my work out of sheer convenience and paid what I later learned was too much for work that didn't seem to last. It's worth it for me to know I can trust the work they do. I recommend them to anyone I have reason to.

Jerry M.
California
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he was overly-satisfied with the service. He mentioned that the staff was honest, upfront, explained everything, and did very great work.

ES
ERIN S.
Always honest
Originally took out CRV to Honda for a recall issue. They quoted me needing $2200 worth of work - everything from cracked parts to batteries and brakes and rotators. Dave and his team checked it out and NONE of the repairs they originally told me needed to be done. He fixed one thing and his estimate came in $100 cheaper than quoted. He’s super honest and trustworthy.

LD
LINDSAY D.
Newhall, CA
Nissan Sentra
Always a great experience
Went in for an oil change and they were quick, attentive and gracious as always.

WM
WALTER M.
Lincoln LS
01/08/2019
The dedocated and experienced staff.
I appreciate the long term experienced and educated staff, they always have ideas on what the problem is and how best to economically and comptehensively fix it. I have never been disappointed in the Reeves service or outcome. I have spent many thousands of dollors over the years at Reeves and don't regret any of it.

Thank you to Dave Reeve the dedicated teacher and supervisor that he is!

Thank you again for being an honest and dedicated group of professionals.

Walter

David W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
12/28/2018 Category: Service
David said they always do a good job.